Age Difference

pepi1

.....Cont...Well, we arrived a Burirum International Airport, not as big as I imagined! Can-Can wheeled the baby and I carried the luggage across the tarmac. Meet Muma and the family Can-can said. My God, I thought the Taliban had invaded Thailand! There must have been fifty or so of them with their heads wrapped around with towels or something . Just the eyes and lips showing, one woman even had blood coming from her mouth! Well, I did so many sa-wat-de's. It wasn't easy because every time I put my hands up my walking stick fell. The good thing was that after twenty or so I was getting good at catching the stick before it hit the ground. Even better, I swatted at least fifteen mosquitos with my bare hands. The family just looked at me, weird. Can-Can thought it would be good for me to get some fresh air, so I was lifted on the back of an open back truck and sat on what looked like corrugated roof sheeting. To be fair ,there were some pineapples and melons to lie back on. We arrived at her village one hour later, the worst part was the pot holes! I had lost all sense of feeling in my bum. Can-Can said Muma would massage it later with her long cane. I was lifted off the truck and placed into a hammock. surrounded by chickens. The children loved me and played a game by wrapping the hammock around me and swinging it thro' a circle of 360 deg! I wasnt very happy and felt a little sick , but Can-Can said it would give me an appetite for later. Did not understand that logic. By now you will have all realised that ,although I am now 84 and Can-Can 20 it works! Sometimes the impression given is that she is speeding up my life, not true, its just her way of loving me ............. .. ................cont........the food, bed and the bloody toilet!!...........