PO Boxs

slygeeza

thanks, altho according to their site the PO is closer and half the price

Probably like most Pattaya websites. It was built a decade ago & hasn't been updated since.

I was looking at the Fair Properties website in 2009. When I called them about this or that rental, "No Hab".

I just looked at their website again last week. The same properties they "No Hab" 5 years ago are still advertised on their website!

thanks, altho according to their site the PO is closer and half the price

Probably like most Pattaya websites. It was built a decade ago & hasn't been updated since.

I was looking at the Fair Properties website in 2009. When I called them about this or that rental, "No Hab".

I just looked at their website again last week. The same properties they "No Hab" 5 years ago are still advertised on their website!

Fair Properties was a property agent that also handled customers property rentals, they left rather suddenly some years back, I am sure there is some historical facts about them on TV The office is now a bank, in the Foodmart complex.

Edited by Rimmer
Fonts

Uhm, me and my friend were at Siam Secure yesterday. We both rented a safe security box and a mailbox, I actually found their website quite good and I really dont understand anything what the OP says about it. Did you check the right website?

But I am happy the OP reminded me for something which was on my to do list a bit too long to go there. Seems they have lots of available mailboxes and I get free sms notifications as well. For me the end of Klang is a bit better as I can park my car there better then in Soi Post Office where its nearly impossible hehe.

Anyhow, thumbs up for this new company and Thaivisa otherwise I never found them :-)

Uhm, me and my friend were at Siam Secure yesterday. We both rented a safe security box and a mailbox, I actually found their website quite good and I really dont understand anything what the OP says about it. Did you check the right website?

But I am happy the OP reminded me for something which was on my to do list a bit too long to go there. Seems they have lots of available mailboxes and I get free sms notifications as well. For me the end of Klang is a bit better as I can park my car there better then in Soi Post Office where its nearly impossible hehe.

Anyhow, thumbs up for this new company and Thaivisa otherwise I never found them :-)

they sound cool, its just that the PO is closer to where I am and half the price. I thought there might be somewhere around Tukcom, I think Big C has them these days as well but they are also further then the PO from where I am