2 days late for 90 days report

You are not late and will not be fined.

You have a window of 15 days before and 7 days after to report.

I have a 12 month multiple entry Non-Imm B visa. On one of my 90 in/outs, the visa run company driver "forgot" me and I ended up going the following day which put me in one day overstay. The company paid for the overstay, but it still was ฿500 fine. So I'm not sure what this "window of 15 days before and 7 after to report" that you refer to is.

I have a 12 month multiple entry Non-Imm B visa. On one of my 90 in/outs, the visa run company driver "forgot" me and I ended up going the following day which put me in one day overstay. The company paid for the overstay, but it still was ฿500 fine. So I'm not sure what this "window of 15 days before and 7 after to report" that you refer to is.

This topic is about doing reports of staying in the country more than 90 days to immigration.

You are making border runs every 90 days to get a new entry. There is no being late for those.

• Like 1

Please tell me this does not apply to retirement visa stays of 1 yr. Unlimited in and out.

If you have a OA visa that gives you a one year entry and you stay in the country for 90 days or more you have to do the reports.

Don't rely on the 15 days before or 7 days after,I was 2 days after the due date a nd they took 1000 Bht from me,I actually phoned two days before and was told no penalty. Different story at office you pay money,They do what they want to you.

Don't rely on the 15 days before or 7 days after,I was 2 days after the due date a nd they took 1000 Bht from me,I actually phoned two days before and was told no penalty. Different story at office you pay money,They do what they want to you.

Are you sure you are talking about 90 day reporting and not getting an extension? A 1,000 baht fine would be the fine for overstaying two days, where the fine for reporting late should be 2,000 baht.

Sophon

• Like 1

Wake-up and smell the coffee, sir! You're waaaaaay-off topiccoffee1.gif

Doesn't apply to you cos your not on an extension of stay your on a visa, you overstayed, being late for a 90 report is not an overstay

whistling.gif Actually, a lot depends on your attitude if you are a day or two late in doing your 90 day reporting.

if it is a legitimate error, and they believe you, they MAY excuse you and only tell you not to do it again.

If you keep repeating that "mistake" of being late, it won't be to long before they start getting unhappy with your continued "mistakes" and decide to enforce the rules much more strictly.

They are human beings, like all of us, and don't take to it easily if they think they are being disrespected.

Or being "dissed" in the slang terminology.