Return ticket

I have a round trip ticket to thailand with the return in 107 days. I want to get a 90 day single non -o and then get a 30 day extension as required. Is there a problem with the return ticket being dated after the expiry of the 90 day visa? I can get a one year multi entry but its significantly more expensive.

With any form of visa an onward or return flight is not needed, so you should have no problem with immigration or the airline.

Some consulates require tickets out before they will issue a visa (notably those in the Indian sub-continent), you don't say where you are so I cannot comment on that one.

With any form of visa an onward or return flight is not needed, so you should have no problem with immigration or the airline.

Some consulates require tickets out before they will issue a visa (notably those in the Indian sub-continent), you don't say where you are so I cannot comment on that one.

Canada and they have never asked at the consulate. thanks for your help.

There is no 30 day extension for a non immigrant visa of any kind. It is 7 days or 60 days if you are married to a Thai or have a Thai child.

The 30 day extensions are only done for a tourist visa or visa exempt entry.

There is no 30 day extension for a non immigrant visa of any kind. It is 7 days or 60 days if you are married to a Thai or have a Thai child.

thanks joe, ill get the 60

if I got a tourist visa could I still get the 60 day extension for 120 day stay?