Room to rent in Phuket?

DerekMarshall

Anyone know cheap low cost room to rent in Phuket (anywhere, beach preferred). I am looking for just a simple, safe small (15m squared in fine for me) room, fan or AC. Must have internet and at least close where food can be bought.

Price range cheap, say 5or 6k /month as I dont intend on living there long time just for a 2/3 of months to cure a horrible skin disease. And I will have to travel back and forth to my main place of stay, which is far far far away!

Thanks in advance.

In Chalong there's a street that has a few gyms for Muay Thai/Fitness tourists. Lots of accommodation there, in particular there's a restaurant with rooms called 'Tony's'. I saw a sign outside his place recently, advertising rooms at 5000 baht/month. I know that they have aircon and wifi. He also does scooter hire, and the restaurant does reasonable quality but inexpensive food, both western and Thai. Along that street there's a bunch of other restaurants, cafes, pharmacys, massage places, and a small supermarket (Family Mart) that's open 24 hours a day. Your 10 minutes by scooter to the beach at Chalong, 15/20 minutes to Rawai/Nai Harn.

Sorry, don't have the contact details. Try Google for more information.

• Like 1

plenty of places in Patong

head back off of Sai Nam yen and turn on the road to the fire station.

also many many on Nai Na road as stated,'just get a hotel ur first night rent a bike an drive around ;

u'll have found a few by noon.

there must be 50 or so new places off Patong third road behind Junk Ceylon

nanai road patong or soi paradise patong got rooms for 2000-8000 baht a month..

any contact info or names of places?

At this price range you must get there and talk direct to the owners. Get a m/bike and drive about looking for the 'for rent' signs.

Nanai Rd is that one that is literally 2nd road of the beach has a sort of hill either side leads to beach right?

In royal paradise complex (soi paradise?) There is Phuket Happy Tour. They have rooms for 9-10k/mo with electric/air included. They also manage apartment rooms for locals in the back of that soi 3-6k/mo, many have a/c units. Water/electric is very reasonable. Some places its 8-12 baht/unit for electric. There was also a foreigner offering rooms for 3-6k fan only. Plenty of friendly ladies over that way also.

Trustworthy as far as I could remember. That's important in patong, especially if you wish to rent a motorbike.

• Like 1