Sek Loso sues wife for THB200 million

webfact

Sek Loso sues wife for THB200 million
By Coconuts Bangkok

sek-lawsuit.jpg
Photo: Sek Loso

BANGKOK: -- Once-was rocker Sek Loso has sued his wife and a doctor from the Thanyarak Institute of Drugs Abuse for intervening by attempting to enter him into a drug rehabilitation program against his will.

Sek Loso or Seksan Sukpimai, 40, authorised his lawyer Narongrit Petcharit yesterday to file the lawsuit seeking THB200 million in damages from wife Wipakorn Sukpimai and physician Angkul Patarakorn at the Min Buri Provincial Court.

Narongrit said both defendants attempted to force an unwilling Sek to enter rehab on Sept. 18 by intruding his home in an intervention staged with seven other men.

The lawyer claimed Sek doesn’t requires treatment, and there are no reasons to believe that he does. The action was illegal and was intended to ruin his reputation and cause him to lose revenue from his music shows and upcoming concert, he argued, all of which rings up to THB200 million in damages.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2014/10/10/sek-loso-sues-wife-thb200-million

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-10-10

Don`t get the hostility towards Sek, loved by most Thais and one of the countries true superstars. One of the few Thai bands I like, even his English stuff is decent.

I suspect it may be something to do with his political preferences looking at who made the derogatory comments above rolleyes.gif

Washed up one hit wonder, what is there to like? His brother is a better musician and I don't believe most Thais love him at all. Nice to see him looking sober anyway!

Edited by jacky54

I would assume the article should have written "soon to be ex wife". I mean even in other countries suing the 'pants' of your wife doesn't tend to endear you.

All in all I still like the LOSO 'red album', good music.

Once-was rocker Sek Loso has sued his wife and a doctor...

The "Once-was" says it all about this guy.

I'm sure if his wife and a doctor had not tried to enter him into a drug rehab program (for his own benefit) he could have been the next Mick Jagger of Thailand.

Edited by Pib

I would assume the article should have written "soon to be ex wife". I mean even in other countries suing the 'pants' of your wife doesn't tend to endear you.

All in all I still like the LOSO 'red album', good music.

The Red Album sucked!

• Like 1

Here's the video from a few days ago where he slapped his wife outside his house.

Apparently she came back to the former marital home with their son to collect some of his belongings and the altercation ensued.

Last week she also posted up to Facebook the results of previous 'arguments' between them sad.png.pagespeed.ce.5zxzyGiJz0.png

VOZvc2a.jpg

Edited by katana
  • Like 2

Here's the video from a few days ago where he slapped his wife outside his house.

Apparently she came back to the former marital home with their son to collect some of his belongings and the altercation ensued.

Last week she also posted up to Facebook the results of previous 'arguments' between them sad.png.pagespeed.ce.5zxzyGiJz0.png

VOZvc2a.jpg

Doesn't get much more damning than that.

Thank you for posting.