Party funeral for British tourist murdered in Thailand

Lite Beer

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's keep the bickering to the multiple other threads eh chaps? Keep this one about paying respect please.

Agreed........but let's also not let this be some kind of closure lest we forget and hence not press on

for true justice in the ongoing case.....I'm sure Hannah would have agreed to that.

With so much scrutiny there's a glimmer of hope that the crooked Thai authorities won't get away with this stitch up job. Here's hoping!

That's the spirit guys !!

Keep them in the Hot Seat !!!

• Like 1

God bless her and the young man - they both looked like lovely people and no one should ever deserve to have their lives taken away like that by another human being.
Lets hope justice for the murderers and also justice for Thailand and its disgraceful system that has now become an International disgrace, their deaths were not in vain if some form of positive change comes from all of this.

I would have expected at least one Thai representative to attend this funeral.

May be not the Thai ambassador in the UK but any lower official would suffice.

RIP Hannah.

Sorry, but they're all working hard on tourism - too much to expect respect from that bunch of clowns.

RIP Hannah - May your parents find peace after finally laying you to rest.

"Your joy is your sorrow unmasked.

And the selfsame well from which your laughter rises was oftentimes filled with your tears.

And how else can it be?

The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain.

Is not the cup that holds your wine the very cup that was burned in the potter's oven?

And is not the lute that soothes your spirit, the very wood that was hollowed with knives?

When you are joyous, look deep into your heart and you shall find it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy.

When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that, in truth, you are weeping for that which has been your delight."

Kahlil Gibran - 'The Prophet'.

May this all come to a fruitful and honest end. facepalm.gif

That will only happen if people object to the establishment line which serves - oh yes the establishment. If I were her - and assuming some ongoing presence - I would only rest easy if the true culprits were found - in that way I hope you eventually rest in peace - until then inconsolable

R.I.P Hannah. Your family said goodbye to you in a beautiful way..the way you lived your life. This is how they wanted to remember you. The scum who ended your short life was not going to take that away from them. In the months ahead I pray they have the strength to fight for justice. X

BOYCOTT KOH TAO FOR LIFE.

This is the least we can do for David and Hannah. I will never travel there again. And I have been there maybe 10 times over the years. Never again. I will not give one baht to the cockroach families that run that drug infested, crime infested, lawless, murderous island. The fact that the government granted what are essentially leases for life to those five families is one of the greatest tragedies, and mistakes in the history of the island management. Someone should have been arrested, tried and convicted for that crime.

• Like 1

RIP Dear Hannah !

Today i successfully convinced five other travel agents to re route a total of 74 backpackers whom were booked to travel to KT over the next nine weeks , they are now going to Malaysia , i feel good !

Thats at least 7,9 million baht that wont immediately be going there , sorry mr banana pancake man , you're about to start starving smile.png

• Like 2

I'm quite interested to see what happens when the other powerful families and businesses on Koh Tao, KP, and Samui start to count the cost of their losses during the high season - there will be a knock on effect from the murders or a feeling that a slow season was the result of what happened.. something 'has to give' and there will be alot of finger pointing and suggestion, possibly compensation from those responsible .. or blame

Thats when we might find out the true story

Edited by fish fingers