Scotland football match tonight, 11 pm ko local time. Bars?

soblue2001

Apparently it was on Thai free to air (if you don't mind the commentary). I have no idea how he knows this because he just rolled on in home about an hour ago, so he certainly wasn't having problems streaming. I'd say the same for tonight's England match should anyone feel like staying home, I haven't checked but as it's an international of no importance, it's quite likely to be free to air in UK so streaming on BBC or ITV too.

Apparently it was on Thai free to air (if you don't mind the commentary). I have no idea how he knows this because he just rolled on in home about an hour ago, so he certainly wasn't having problems streaming. I'd say the same for tonight's England match should anyone feel like staying home, I haven't checked but as it's an international of no importance, it's quite likely to be free to air in UK so streaming on BBC or ITV too.

The England game is on CH3, CH3HD and GMM football Extra at 11pm tonight.

Come on Georgia. You won't have too much difficulty winning tonight.

You're obviously a very talented soccer pundit.

coffee1.gif

Was just going on past results.

How about present results then!

one lucky goal at home to Georgia. I think Georgia are ranked around 110 in the world. Scotland can't even win a referendum on Independence from England.

Loaded said;

one lucky goal at home to Georgia. I think Georgia are ranked around 110 in the world. Scotland can't even win a referendum on Independence from England.

The Independence 'game' was a 'game' Mr Salmond and his cronies played for their own benefit. It was a 'game' the majority of Scots did not want them to win. So Scotland won that 'game' as well! (despite 'own goals' by the London politicians.)