Hotel/guest House Banglampoo Area That Accepts Thai's

Tingnongnoi

Anyone know of any cheap places around Banglampoo/ Khao san area that accepts Thai's? Got a Thai mate who is visiting back home from Japan and he's doing a massage course at WatPho and needs a cheap place to stay.

I'm confused. Every guethouse accepts Thais. :o

I'm confused. Every guethouse accepts Thais. :o

Most place around Khao Sahn won't let you bring back "thai guests" .. ie bar girls , or at least will charge you a guest fee. If you book in together and explain there shouldn't be a problem.

tried tonight and not one would allow, poss because it was a single male Thai. One place actually admitted they only accept foriegners , most just said sorry full even if they had signs up saying vacancies.

Sorry for my ignorance in previous reply.

I'm aware that many hotels in Bngkok will charge if you take a Thai bargirl back to your room but I didn't realise that any wouldn't actually allow This to check in, especially in the low priced guesthouses in Banglumpoo.

Amazing. :o

Edited by somchai jones

try youth hostel on pisanulok rd.

I hv never known there are racists still live in thailand!?

Well, since the owners of the guesthouses are all Thai, that is probably not the issue. Many many years ago when we stayed in the Khao San road area (hey, give me a break, we were 24) we stayed in a GH that had a "No Thais" sign. My husband was made an exception because, like the owner, he is from Surat Thani, so, they had a bit of a connection. The owner told my husband that inevitably when someone lets a Thai person stay at their GH something would go missing and then trouble for them and the Thai person would ensue. They felt that doing it that way the Thai people could not be blamed for thievery.

The Nakorn Pink Hotel on Samsen Soi 6. I stayed there a few years ago with my ex gf for a couple of months before we got an apartment.

i send a hongkong friend there , who have two more friends coming , it is i think the best bet for value and place ! if not one is nearly opposite ! i think 450 baht

Anyone know of any cheap places around Banglampoo/ Khao san area that accepts Thai's? Got a Thai mate who is visiting back home from Japan and he's doing a massage course at WatPho and needs a cheap place to stay.

How much do you plan on spending per night? You will probably have to use a cheap hotel.

I've seen Farangs bringing Thai men back to a hotel room, young Thai guys with purple hair and bags that looked like purses. Those Farangs didn't seem to have any problem bringing their "male dates" into a hotel room.

Move up to a hotel, and dye your friend's hair purple!

Someone told me along time ago. Not sure if its true. That Ghesthouses wont let Thais into your room but hotels were ok.

thats pretty much what one guesthouse said, sorry we dont accept Thai's and when asked if they knew anywhere that did they said go to somewhere with hotel out front on sign and not guesthouse.