Serviced Apartment near BTS or MRT for 10-20K? 60-90days

All I need is:

1. Fast and reliable internet

2. Walking distance to BTS or MRT

3. Would like a fridge, microwave, cooktop

4. Aircon

5. Quiet area?

6. Serviced a couple times a week?

Can go 20K but really looking for less...

Please guys any ideas. I'm staying in a hotel near Asok for 20K all in but no kitchen and I keep hearing how expensive it is..so I'm all for finding something cheaper and with kitchen.

I've stayed at a place called VP Tower, near Victory Monument BTS. http://www.vptower.com/

It's built in the 90's. Room is very simple and with NO kitchen and will cost you 14k in rent. Cleaning 2 times per week. Internet is pretty basic.

The area is fantastic though. Soi rangnam has a lot of eateries for all types of budgets. Century mall just a few hundred meters away + the BTS station. There's also a nice park for running just a few hundred meters from the building.

Another place that I've stayed at is Baan Sabai Rama IV http://www.baan-sabai.com/

This one was 15k (including free fast and reliable internet), with a basic kitchen area but no stove, and a great big balcony. It includes cleaning 1 time per week. The building is a bit far from nearest MRT, which is Lumphini. You can walk it in maybe 10 minutes, but you will be drenched in sweat of course.

Either one of these is a decent option, but by no means great value.

Edited by bkksteve123

Another place that I've stayed at is Baan Sabai Rama IV http://www.baan-sabai.com/

This one was 15k (including free fast and reliable internet), with a basic kitchen area but no stove, and a great big balcony. It includes cleaning 1 time per week. The building is a bit far from nearest MRT, which is Lumphini. You can walk it in maybe 10 minutes, but you will be drenched in sweat of course.

This place looks decent, it's 16K for less than 6 months stay, it's a little longer than the distance I walk now from my Asok hotel to Asok (pay 20K now) BTS, but the biggest bummer I think is the cleaning only 1 time a week. I really need at least 2 times. Gonna look more in to this place. It includes electric right?

I'm scared to go in to a place that cost 7 THB a unit being I'll be home, on the computer and using the AC the vast majority of the time.

This place looks decent, it's 16K for less than 6 months stay, it's a little longer than the distance I walk now from my Asok hotel to Asok (pay 20K now) BTS, but the biggest bummer I think is the cleaning only 1 time a week. I really need at least 2 times. Gonna look more in to this place. It includes electric right?

I'm scared to go in to a place that cost 7 THB a unit being I'll be home, on the computer and using the AC the vast majority of the time.

They write 16k on the website, but I got them to drop the price to 15k, and I was staying only 2 months. So you might be able to get it to even less.

You can buy an extra cleaning any time for 150thb, so if you want cleaning twice a week, just add 600thb (4 extra) more per month.

As for the electricity....yes 7THB per unit is high and a total rip off and it's NOT included. However the AC is new and quite energy efficient, if you use it most of the day and sleep with AC, then expect 2-3k monthly cost.

Tip: ask for a room with a garden view.

They write 16k on the website, but I got them to drop the price to 15k, and I was staying only 2 months. So you might be able to get it to even less.

You can buy an extra cleaning any time for 150thb, so if you want cleaning twice a week, just add 600thb (4 extra) more per month.

As for the electricity....yes 7THB per unit is high and a total rip off and it's NOT included. However the AC is new and quite energy efficient, if you use it most of the day and sleep with AC, then expect 2-3k monthly cost.

Tip: ask for a room with a garden view.

Thanks for the info. I'm really starting to feel like the place I'm staying at now for 20K "all in" might just be the best overall deal for me and I already like and know what I'm buying and it's in the Asok area and the internet is great allows me to get all my work done and watch netflix.

I was just being seduced by all these claims of 5K units out there but what I end up reading is people getting royally screwed on their electricity usage.