Problems with Lazada

Russell17au

Has anybody been having problems with Lazada over the last few days? I have been adding a few things to my Wishlist ready to do my purchase but now on my laptop it is telling me that there is nothing in my wishlist and I cannot add anything to it just does not work anymore on the laptop and also everytime I login with my laptop Lazada send me a message that someone has logged into my account on a new device. I have only ever used my laptop to login and use the Lazada site.

That does not happen on my laptop. I can login in and find something that I want and list it for the wishlist while I look for other things and when I go to my wishlist it tells me that there is nothing in there but only 5 minutes earlier I did click on an item for my wishlist but it just did not go there. I have been logging in around 5 times a day for the last couple of days with the same result

That is not where my problem is. It is when I click on the heart to add things to my wishlist the things are not being added plus the things that were in my wishlist ready to be ordered have disappeared from my wishlist

10 hours ago, Russell17au said:

That does not happen on my laptop. I can login in and find something that I want and list it for the wishlist while I look for other things and when I go to my wishlist it tells me that there is nothing in there but only 5 minutes earlier I did click on an item for my wishlist but it just did not go there. I have been logging in around 5 times a day for the last couple of days with the same result

So if you go back in those items aren't in the wishlist later?

nothing you can do about it, just a bug

8 minutes ago, steven100 said:

Can I simply refuse a Shopee delivery when it turns up as I did some research and found videos showing the product is a scam and doesn't work. It was an ultrasonic pest repellent device. 

if it was COD

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, steven100 said:

i don't use the apps, I simply log in using a couple of saved bookmarks on the PC.

so you use the website, not an app on your ph or tablet?  The simple thing it appears to do is to either email or call Lazada help--i order on Lazada all the time over many years, and while it is not Amazon, i have been pleasantly surprised at how few problems I have had--and one time, I actually did reach out to their help number and spoke to an agent (who spoke excellent English) and resolved the issue very promptly---give it a try???

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SammyJ said:

so you use the website, not an app on your ph or tablet?  The simple thing it appears to do is to either email or call Lazada help--i order on Lazada all the time over many years, and while it is not Amazon, i have been pleasantly surprised at how few problems I have had--and one time, I actually did reach out to their help number and spoke to an agent (who spoke excellent English) and resolved the issue very promptly---give it a try???

why put myself through all that ....   just tell the delivery guy to send it back is much simpler.   ( it's shopee not Lazada BTW )

Try a different browser. Sometimes works.

I have an annoying problem with Lazada. After a few minutes browsing I get a message which I have to swipe four or five times to remove. Very annoying :

laza.jpg

2 minutes ago, Denim said:

I have an annoying problem with Lazada. After a few minutes browsing I get a message which I have to swipe four or five times to remove. Very annoying :

laza.jpg

i get that constantly with Lazada also ....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

why put myself through all that ....   just tell the delivery guy to send it back is much simpler.   ( it's shopee not Lazada BTW )

sorry, i was responding to the guy with problems on Lazada with wish lists.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 5/29/2023 at 6:51 AM, steven100 said:

Can I simply refuse a Shopee delivery when it turns up as I did some research and found videos showing the product is a scam and doesn't work. It was an ultrasonic pest repellent device. 

Yes, just don't answer the phone when the driver calls.

On 5/29/2023 at 7:16 AM, Denim said:

laza.jpg

Try to switch to the mobile site version. 

21 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Yes, just don't answer the phone when the driver calls.

They cancelled the delivery and sent me a notification.  Please note delivery was unsuccessful, we will disable your COD option should we record 3 unsuccessful delivery attempts on our system. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/28/2023 at 8:41 PM, Russell17au said:

That is not where my problem is. It is when I click on the heart to add things to my wishlist the things are not being added plus the things that were in my wishlist ready to be ordered have disappeared from my wishlist

The same thing has been happening to me. I use a pc. I don't use the app or care to. I'm also using the Microsoft Edge browser. Never had this issue before.