Swiss man Attempts suicide in South Pattaya Supermarket Car Park

webfact

What must go through someone's twisted mind to attempt suicide...? Life is so beautiful!:)

Well aren't you special. The only people who do not recognize that life can present some people many hardships are the truly ignorant.

"Blessed are the ignorant for theirs is the kingdom of god."

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luckily the security guard had the sense to extinguish his cigarette before he opened the car door - otherwise there'd be a nice big hole in the Tesco car park.

well, they broke into the car and probably opened the door...........usually a big BOOM follows, so 30 liters of gas wasn't enough for the car and the guy. A deep sleep may have been the only result of his action.

Luckily the security guard had the sense to extinguish his cigarette before he opener the car door - otherwise there'd be a nice big hole in the Tesco car park.

Only if it was flammable gas, e.g., LPG, and I suppose we can assums that because it's most readily available, but could easily have been a non combustible gas like nitrogen or carbon dioxide. Even if it was LPG, it may not combust/explode, unless the gas/air mix is within the combustible range, but dangerous nevertheless.

I can't imagine breathing LPG as a way to end my life. It's vile.

Edited by F4UCorsair

Luckily the security guard had the sense to extinguish his cigarette before he opener the car door - otherwise there'd be a nice big hole in the Tesco car park.

Only if it was flammable gas, e.g., LPG, and I suppose we can assums that because it's most readily available, but could easily have been a non combustible gas like nitrogen or carbon dioxide. Even if it was LPG, it may not combust/explode, unless the gas/air mix is within the combustible range, but dangerous nevertheless.

Inflammable.

Flammable.

You say tomato and I say tomato.

Except I think this incident was actually petrol, no?

Inflammable.

Flammable.

All a bit confusing innit?

Did he try to commit british or american suicide?

Did he try to kill himself with gas or with gas?

But as it says 15KG I assume it is gas

otherwise I assume it would have said 3 gallons of gas.

Would be easier for the media if this Swiss guy would

have tried it the Swiss way with Benzin.

smile.png

Inflammable.

Flammable.

smile.png

C'mon guys, don't you think the gas cylinder pictured on the back seat of the car gives a bit of a clue??

Inflammable.

Flammable.

smile.png

C'mon guys, don't you think the gas cylinder pictured on the back seat of the car gives a bit of a clue??

They are just decoy ;-)

So all us TV experts can anal-izing it.

Inflammable.

Flammable.

smile.png

It was rather difficult to spot being it only took up the lower 1/3 of the photo.

I must say your attention to the finer details is quite impressive ;-)

• Like 1

I think Dignitas is based in Switzerland. Probably not the best place for him to return to at the moment

Yes it is. But it is not a walk in suicide clinic where you can go if you are feeling a bit down.

It is there to help people who are terminally ill, or are living a life that is ending too slowly. Who are crippled with pain etc.

It is not take lightly to euthanase the patients at Dignitas. There needs to be doctors evaluations etc.

So, your comment is rather juvenile and stupid. Perhaps you should google Dignitas and educate yourself a bit more before you come out with crass, stupid comments.