Halloween Style "Haunted House" in CM?

pgrahmm

A wander past the soi's on the south side of Loi Kroh normally turn up some horrors.

If that doesn't frighten them, nothing will.

I actually walk on the opposite side of the road out of pure, unadulterated terror.

w00t.gif

Is it you that is crossing the road to avoid me or am I crossing the road to avoid you?

A wander past the soi's on the south side of Loi Kroh normally turn up some horrors.

I actually walk on the opposite side of the road out of pure, unadulterated terror.

w00t.gif

Is it you that is crossing the road to avoid me or am I crossing the road to avoid you?

If you're a katoey, that's me crossing the road to avoid you.

If you're not, then I have no idea who you are crossing the road to avoid.

biggrin.png

w00t.gif

If you're a katoey, that's me crossing the road to avoid you.

If you're not, then I have no idea who you are crossing the road to avoid.

biggrin.png

I thought you were the Katoey with that Avatar! Don't you go out at night looking like that?

I always enjoy Halloween on Loy Kroh Road.

Most of the outfits tend to focus on the ghoulish zombie-vampire look, but the bar gals really get into it.

And just like vampires, many of the inhabitants and visitors to that area could also be described as the living dead.

Edited by Beetlejuice
  • Like 1

There is actually a brand new Haunted House that just opened up here in CM. It's called The Castle. I've not actually been inside, so I can't speak to what it's like. They have brochures that you can read to see what it's supposed to be. It's located along the Ping River on the opposite side of the river from the Holiday Inn and Rajavet Hospital, turn right after you cross the bridge coming from the Holiday Inn and The Castle will be on the left. The building is literally a painted white castle, so it's hard to miss. The sign also says "Some Doors Should Not Be Opened"....so there's that too.

Nice 8 (usually) & 14 (delightful) young ladies....Very Important to us......

Only just saw this qualification, and after reading it a third time I now know what the topic is about:

"Hi, do any of you know of any Halloween parties for kids being organized in Chiang Mai?"

Communication is a skill. wink.png

Anyway, it's a bit early -for Thailand- to plan such things (or any things) more than two weeks out, but in the final week leading up to Halloween you will see several places announcing parties, including many family restaurants. I suggest we revisit the topic then.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

re

There is actually a brand new Haunted House that just opened up here in CM. It's called The Castle. I've not actually been inside, so I can't speak to what it's like. They have brochures that you can read to see what it's supposed to be. It's located along the Ping River on the opposite side of the river from the Holiday Inn and Rajavet Hospital, turn right after you cross the bridge coming from the Holiday Inn and The Castle will be on the left. The building is literally a painted white castle, so it's hard to miss

here ya go :)

dave2

post-42592-0-93174100-1413335683_thumb.j

• Like 1

Nice 8 (usually) & 14 (delightful) young ladies....Very Important to us......

Only just saw this qualification, and after reading it a third time I now know what the topic is about:

"Hi, do any of you know of any Halloween parties for kids being organized in Chiang Mai?"

Communication is a skill. wink.png

Anyway, it's a bit early -for Thailand- to plan such things (or any things) more than two weeks out, but in the final week leading up to Halloween you will see several places announcing parties, including many family restaurants. I suggest we revisit the topic then.

Almost - in the US they'll take a house or old building and change it into a spooky place with twists turns - used to use old mansions but they are disappearing - assorted ghosts, ghouls, and goblins jumping out from, loud spooky sounds everywhere.....fun time - can scare kids that aren't ready - was hoping for that....

Actually - from our quiet house with just my wife and I to a loud house with video games, DVD's, little girls and their friends squeeling and laughing, doors slamming, surprises at every turn, toys and musical instruments strewn about - we almost have one without leaving home w00t.gif good fun....

Edited by pgrahmm