IPTV issues!

bangkok blue

I'm using 365 sport to get my football fix. Since Monday its been doing weird things. Every few mins it replays the last few seconds, like on a loop. Tried it on several devices, same problem, so its not the computer at fault.

It only happens with sport 1&2.

Is anyone else having issues?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I also use 365 sport. Saw your other post in the football forum yesterday and checked mine. Had no problems, everything worked fine. Their sister channel, expat TV, had problems Monday with their catch up option when using the UKTV player but that was corrected later in the day and assumed that might have been your problem.

Re-posting here today obviously means you still have problems so I've checked mine again. I've looked at both live and catch up programs and used my laptop (windows), Tablet (android) and mobile (android). All three work fine. I've had the same live programs running on all three at the same time, the same catch up programs running on all three at the same time, different catch up running at the same time and live and catch up programs running at the same time, using both sport one and two. I can't find anything wrong. they all play correctly.

You say you've tried several devices, what are they? If android what player do you use? I checked using the android browser, the chrome browser and VLC player. I had buffering issues for the first two/three minutes but was fine after that. The other two worked perfectly.

It's driving me insane!

Thanks for the reply Sumrit. I generally use my windows 7 desktop. But I checked the issue on my gf's Mac to double check if it was my system. Exactly the same problems happen! it loops the last few seconds every few minutes when played live. The on demand function has the same issue, from 3:45am Monday. A permanent red signal bar appears from this time, yet any programmes before this point are fine and show a full green signal!

By checking on two devices eliminates the problem of it being a system error at my end.

If the on demand function works prior to 3:45am Monday, then it surely points to a problem at their end and not mine, right?

Only on Channels 1 & 2 show this problem, again all others fine. If it was a network problem it would effect all of them.

I've updated drivers, I've cleared memory, same problems.

If you could shed any light on this I'd be over the moon, as I've done everything in my power to try and make sure it's not a problem with me.

OK, I've just watched about 20 mins+ of the Barcelona- Real Madrid match currently showing on SPORT 1 and (I think) I've seen the problem you're talking about twice. But it didn't 'replay' for several seconds though, it was probably less than a second. At a free kick a player appeared to dummy run over the ball twice. At first I thought it was a badly synced camera change but saw a similar thing ten minutes later I realized it wasn't.

I assume the red/green bar you're talking about is the step bar in the top right hand corner. For me sport one stays red, two goes alternates between red and amber while all the others start red then change to green.

It's obviously a problem at their end and, given that their sister expat system had a software problem that started around the same time I would guess it's all part of the same issue. Their appear to only have partly solved their problem.

Can't help more than that though.

Worgeordie, as Bangkok Blue says, IliikeHD doesn't have any catch up facility and that's a must for me and probably most people living in Thailand where watching 'live' could mean having to get up in the middle of the night. At the very least it means you must watch everything live rather than the 'at your convenience' option that 365 sport gives. I also took advantage of 365 sport's offer a couple of months ago and paid 3900 baht for the year. That works out at around 330 baht per month, similar to IlikeHD.

Edited by sumrit