I will start Online Store (Webstore). Recommendation?

I want to set up an online store here in Thailand, would be nice if I as the owner was anonymous due to tax matters at home in Norway.

Want an online shop that is easy to set up and manage. Your store must also offer various excellent methods of payment.

Anyone can recommend me a online shop provider?

you can make the best website in the world , but how do you draw traffic to it ?

That is why Ebay and Amazon work , they bring the traffic

But you can use them to bring traffic to your own website if done right,

Its not as easy as you think to make money without unique products

you can make the best website in the world , but how do you draw traffic to it ?

You can get traffic from a variety of sources. For many, Google AdWords works very well indeed. There are also plenty of other ways to get traffic.

How do you know how easy (or difficult) the OP thinks making money online is? It's easy for some people. Learn and put in the work and there's no reason that you wouldn't be able to make money. They ones who don't make money usually have a get rich quick mentality and want to earn $1 million by working an hour here and there. Treat it like a business and work the hours. Easy.

It's simply not true that you need unique products to make money. Provide great customer service and you can charge more than competitors and still beat them. There are hundreds of thousands of successful online stores selling non-unique products. You can make money selling what everyone else does. Just do it better.

How much control do you want? How much do you think to spend on the shop?

Easiest is maybe an ebay shop or an Alibaba shop.

The most complex way, a pc at home running the shop software and trying to get credit card and paypal payments enabled.

freewebstore.org So simple, even I can do it. And that's saying something,

The best way to start a business that will fail is to try to get things for free. If this is a serious business venture, then you need to pay for a decent site. But I doubt this guy is serious. You can hardly build a successful business while hiding from the taxman and asking for website recommendations. This is doomed to fail. The chances of building a successful business when you know nothing about the business you are starting is close to zero. I'm not sure how anyone can even think of starting an online business if they can't even research how to start off. No wonder so many people fail in life.