Spare TV remote?

spookyfun

Hello there, for some dumb reason I lost the tv remote at the place I am staying at.

Does anyone know a place that sells these type of electronics?

I grew up in the philippines and we have a street that just sells electronics and i remember seeing them selling just the remote controls themselves. I was wondering if there are would be something the same here?

Thanks.

re

selling just the remote controls themselves. I was wondering if there are would be something the same here?

there is :)

go down chiang moi road to the arch over the entrance to wararot market and turn left

go past kasem store and about 50 yards on the left theres an electrical shop that has loads of them hanging above the counter !

dave2

post-42592-0-46802000-1413429129_thumb.j

post-42592-0-30467100-1413429165_thumb.j

post-42592-0-78222400-1413429204_thumb.j

At least at Amorn Electric--if the unit is defective or the wrong one, they have a no hassle exchange policy as long as you keep the receipt. It is worth it to pay slightly more than purchasing it from outside market vendors for this reason alone.

Once again thanks for the tips.

Turns out that the remote wasnt even there the first day I came in. hehehe.

I did end up going to Amorn beside Icon square just to check out what electronics stuff they have. Definitely going back to buy a bunch of USB drives.

• 4 years later...
On 10/15/2014 at 11:17 PM, dave2 said:

re

selling just the remote controls themselves. I was wondering if there are would be something the same here?

there is :)

go down chiang moi road to the arch over the entrance to wararot market and turn left

go past kasem store and about 50 yards on the left theres an electrical shop that has loads of them hanging above the counter !

dave2

post-42592-0-46802000-1413429129_thumb.j

post-42592-0-30467100-1413429165_thumb.j

post-42592-0-78222400-1413429204_thumb.j

Thanks so much for mentioning this place! Had a dvd player and needed a remote. Went to two different Amorn stores and Siam TV and none of them had it but this store did. 

Took the dvd player with me to make sure I found one that worked and this store was glad that I brought it and they checked to make sure that the remote fully worked.

• Like 1