Myanmar man framed for British tourist murders: mother

Lite Beer

Tully... If everyone knows there would be actual evidence. What seems accurate is that everyone wants it to be someone "important"

There is an absolute ton of evidence against this young man yet he hasn`t even been questioned.

I want a free trial and investigation. Not overly bothered about how "important" they are.

Internet speculation (being very kind with that) isn't evidence.

Hasn't been questioned..... Hmmmm

Here is a list of evidence which jdinasia say's isn't evidence. If you'd been paying attention.....

Of course, if you want to sing officialdom's tune, then the whole thing dovetails nicely that the two 21 year olds went sexually apeshit and then ballistic with killing two farang with a hoe (which even the cops admit doesn't have any of David's blood on it). Then, they hung around the island afterwards.

>>> it could be proven that the people who should be prime suspects were on the island at the time. The two still shots taken from security footage has been shown to be very badly crafted to look like alibis. I was going to make a list of the many items which could very possibly be used as evidence against the headman's people, but it's too much typing for now. Suffice to say, Thai officialdom doesn't want to look at or consider any evidence which implicates the headman's people. Whomever wants to stroll along hand-in-hand with the frame-up can do so, but it's looking more ridiculous (and mean-spirited) each day. UK officials could do more, but they're cowed by commitments to diplomatic posturing. It's in their job description: keeping the diplomatic boat from wavering trumps any silly notions about justice - particularly for a couple little illegal immigrants with no status, no money, no voice, no important friends.

It's commonly known on the islands that illegals are problematic to employ, because of the fact that they can and do simply vanish after any sort of crime (that they have committed) transpires. Usually theft. They can be over the border rough shod in a couple of hours maximum after reaching the mainland. So for these 2 to hang around until the posse comes is "unbelievable".

Totally believable.

"couple of hours maximum "... Impressive when you are talking about getting to the mainland... Via public boat. Not knowing who is looking for you...

In the days/week after the event, every man and his dog was coming and going to Koh Tao. I know this for a fact.

. Yet not as claimed by the person I replied to.

Also there were police watching public boats during that time.

• Like 2

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tully... If everyone knows there would be actual evidence. What seems accurate is that everyone wants it to be someone "important"

Yes and no. There is a mountain of evidence... and its concealment implies it involves someone important. This view is shared albeit circumstantially in some cases, and less circumstantial in others. So your opinion and your avatar are at odds...
What passes for evidence where you come from? Actual evidence or Internet speculation?

jdinasia I think you need a bit of a lesson in legal terminology, especially with regard to evidence...

Circumstantial: pointing indirectly towards someone's guilt but not conclusively proving it.

Physical: tangible articles such as hairs, fibers, latent fingerprints and biological material.

Testimonial: a statement or spoken word from victims or witnesses.

So your statement referring to "actual" evidence is bullshit. A case is made up of a mix of the different types of evidence. The strength of that case is then decided is a courtroom.

As has been stated and established a million times before the integrity of the evidence collected in this case has been incompetent at best.

None of the internet speculation will be admissible. It is only speculation by conspiracy theorists and amateur sleuths.

Yet another headline and story calculated to further muddy the waters. Does anyone seriously expect a mother to say: "Yes, I'm not at all surprised my son is a rapist and murderer?" Of course not. But all rapists and murders have mothers and fathers. What exactly is the point of such banal journalism, other than to play on the public emotions?

It is a tasteless, irresponsible and hurtful exercise - not least for the families of the victims - to have such a feeding frenzy of speculation about the guilt or otherwise of the two accused men. No-one has access to all the evidence which will be laid before the court, so why play guessing games?

In the UK, once someone has been charged with a criminal offence, there are tough restrictions on what can or cannot be published before the case is brought to trial. If such measures were adopted here the chances of a fair hearing and result would be considerably enhanced.

One can only be grateful that a professional judge, trained to be objective, will determine the outcome of this case and not some jury with their minds already made up by a mass media more interested in stirring up controversy to sell newspapers than presenting facts..

But this isn't the UK and there are a different set of rules.

It's in the hands of the politicians now, God help us.

David Cameron and General Prayoot. They know who the real murderers are and it is up to them to decide if they will get justice or not.

Personally, I think if they have sufficient evidence against the police in Koh Tao, they should take it one step higher than the politicians.

The world knows your sons are being set up. We hope for justice for them and Hannah and David.

I am so happy this case is still so relevant and in the news over a month on. Thai justice will be under so much scrutiny. I hope the real perp is arrested eventually.

The world has no more idea than you and me. We haven't seen the evidence, all the real evidence, and been party to everything going on.

The people who look at social media and read new reports know about this. That's not all of mankind by a long way.

You have made up your mind they are innocent. Based on what? Social media speculation, news speculation, reading the posts of those who have decided on the guilt of others because they want it to be someone Thai of importance so they can crow about it for years?

All the people who have posted rhetoric speculating these 2 are innocent, and that certain people are guilty, will no longer accept any other result. They can't face they might be wrong or that mob trial based on social media speculation is fundamentally ludicrous and wrong,

So your ignoring the fact that these two were swabbed on the first day and never arrested, certain people refusing to give DNA tests and that being somehow Ok, the police allowing every man and his dog to walk all over and contaminate the crime scene, the police planting blood stained shorts everywhere, the Sean Mcanna episode, parts of cctv footage from the time missing, police torturing 'suspects' that's quite a list already. Shall I continue?

The Thai police can't be trusted, is that my or social media's fault? They have a long history of corruption and now people have the medium to call them out on it. Sorry for not buying what they are selling, neither do most posters on here and going from the csi la group, a lot of Thais too.

Perhaps these two guys were involved or know something. But it just doesn't stop at these two. It stinks to high heaven. Let the DNA be independently verified then I'll believe it.

Edited by lildragon
  • Like 1

The worrying point is that if the 'well-placed' person or persons were responsible, they will be free to repeat a similar act knowing they can get away with it.

Sufficient reason to discourage tourists from the island.

Unfortunately for Thailand, whether has been a cover-up, whether scape-goats have been found, whether the B2 will be found guilty or not, their image as a friendly safe tourist destination has been tarnished by the incompetence of the RTP which has been highlighted by world media interest in this murder investigation.

I feel for all the victims, their families, and every honest person of any nationality that have been involved throughout - that includes posters; most of us have been affected on a personal level. For me, I am sad and disenchanted that for frugal and family reasons, I have to remain here, and I hope I'll never find myself attracting the attentions of the RTP.

But life moves on, and I accept I will have to as well.

Stay safe, peeps...

• Like 2

There is an absolute ton of evidence against this young man yet he hasn`t even been questioned.

I want a free trial and investigation. Not overly bothered about how "important" they are.

Here is a list of evidence which jdinasia say's isn't evidence. If you'd been paying attention.....

Of course, if you want to sing officialdom's tune, then the whole thing dovetails nicely that the two 21 year olds went sexually apeshit and then ballistic with killing two farang with a hoe (which even the cops admit doesn't have any of David's blood on it). Then, they hung around the island afterwards.

>>> it could be proven that the people who should be prime suspects were on the island at the time. The two still shots taken from security footage has been shown to be very badly crafted to look like alibis. I was going to make a list of the many items which could very possibly be used as evidence against the headman's people, but it's too much typing for now. Suffice to say, Thai officialdom doesn't want to look at or consider any evidence which implicates the headman's people. Whomever wants to stroll along hand-in-hand with the frame-up can do so, but it's looking more ridiculous (and mean-spirited) each day. UK officials could do more, but they're cowed by commitments to diplomatic posturing. It's in their job description: keeping the diplomatic boat from wavering trumps any silly notions about justice - particularly for a couple little illegal immigrants with no status, no money, no voice, no important friends.

It's commonly known on the islands that illegals are problematic to employ, because of the fact that they can and do simply vanish after any sort of crime (that they have committed) transpires. Usually theft. They can be over the border rough shod in a couple of hours maximum after reaching the mainland. So for these 2 to hang around until the posse comes is "unbelievable".

Totally believable.

"couple of hours maximum "... Impressive when you are talking about getting to the mainland... Via public boat. Not knowing who is looking for you...

In the days/week after the event, every man and his dog was coming and going to Koh Tao. I know this for a fact.

Rubbish. I was there. No scrutiny of any sort for at least 48 hours. And as I said, Burma is 2 hours overland from Chumpon. Read my post.

What's any of this got to do with, race, creed, color, wealth, religion or politics?

This is a tragedy for everyone involved.

It says everything about the greed and corruption that is the human race.

This is not even about the murder of two innocent people.

This is about the difference between good and evil.

issue is everyone wants it to be a cover-up.

The funny disgraceful thing is how desperately those crying "stitch up!" are on the same breath trying to frame other people up on absolutely no evidence at all.

To top it off the ghouls are already using this to score political points.

SADLY they think that they know who is guilty. Based solely on Internet sleuthing and an amateur sleuthing website

It's not about who is guilty or not guilty but about the process the lack of transparency , the timing, the need to convict before the high season ,saying it can't be a Thai , when the under current of Thai society ( behaviour ) in the south in particular is quite violent.

I doubt you even know how the process of law works here ..

I have seen cover up after cover up by the Thais over the years ..it's just a fact not a presumption but a fact.

Don't read sleuth web sites , based on life experiences here.

It stinks..like the aids cover up, the murder on koh samui, the Duncan lass , the Saudi scam, even the ludicrous blocking of the Thai insignia when the plane left the runway .,all complete sense of denial and worry about how they are perceived and further compounded by the protection of someone else .

What I find disappointing are those foreigners who support what the Thai authorities are doing..something very self deluding about them.

It is just very very tragic for the 2 dead and the 2 who are stated to be guilty without due process.

How can the Thai prime minister state categorically they are guilty he isn't a trained lawyer. That in itself should prejudice the case, whether they are guilty or not.

• Like 2

I hope all concerned in setting these two guys up are happy with themselves. I am sure they are at the temple giving merit as we speak. Karma will see through you and come back and hit you hard, you are as evil as the real purpotators of this hideous, violent crime.

Well said. if this is a frame up.... I hope that justice will avenge! Its not about a country trying to keep face..... its about the cowardly nature that is often heavily supported by its fellow citizens. If there is tampering in the evidence, or negligence which in my opinion is very much possible, seeing how they have treated cases before. MONEY and POSITION TALKS LOUD....but dont worry.... your conscience will catch up in your old age and you will have the privilage to live injustice that you have dished out.

"The case has been fixed...Zaw Lin's mother Phyu Shwe Nu told the British broadcaster" wai2.gif wai.gif

Just what the police said...

cheesy.gif cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

and also many people who have killed someone, have never committed a crime before , that don't make you a good person, I think many people are jumping on the wagon, and facebook is the worst. but I believe there was another person as the evidence from the pathologist suggests, but who?

I hope all concerned in setting these two guys up are happy with themselves. I am sure they are at the temple giving merit as we speak. Karma will see through you and come back and hit you hard, you are as evil as the real purpotators of this hideous, violent crime.

Well said. if this is a frame up.... I hope that justice will avenge! Its not about a country trying to keep face..... its about the cowardly nature that is often heavily supported by its fellow citizens. If there is tampering in the evidence, or negligence which in my opinion is very much possible, seeing how they have treated cases before. MONEY and POSITION TALKS LOUD....but dont worry.... your conscience will catch up in your old age and you will have the privilage to live injustice that you have dished out.

Only if you believe in that shit, and personally I don't

What's any of this got to do with, race, creed, color, wealth, religion or politics?

This is a tragedy for everyone involved.

It says everything about the greed and corruption that is the human race.

This is not even about the murder of two innocent people.

This is about the difference between good and evil.

issue is everyone wants it to be a cover-up.

The funny disgraceful thing is how desperately those crying "stitch up!" are on the same breath trying to frame other people up on absolutely no evidence at all.

To top it off the ghouls are already using this to score political points.

SADLY they think that they know who is guilty. Based solely on Internet sleuthing and an amateur sleuthing website

It's not about who is guilty or not guilty but about the process the lack of transparency , the timing, the need to convict before the high season ,saying it can't be a Thai , when the under current of Thai society ( behaviour ) in the south in particular is quite violent.

I doubt you even know how the process of law works here ..

I have seen cover up after cover up by the Thais over the years ..it's just a fact not a presumption but a fact.

Don't read sleuth web sites , based on life experiences here.

It stinks..like the aids cover up, the murder on koh samui, the Duncan lass , the Saudi scam, even the ludicrous blocking of the Thai insignia when the plane left the runway .,all complete sense of denial and worry about how they are perceived and further compounded by the protection of someone else .

What I find disappointing are those foreigners who support what the Thai authorities are doing..something very self deluding about them.

It is just very very tragic for the 2 dead and the 2 who are stated to be guilty without due process.

How can the Thai prime minister state categorically they are guilty he isn't a trained lawyer. That in itself should prejudice the case, whether they are guilty or not.

Yes all that you have said does happen and will continue to happen, but we all still flock to come here and live here regardless, they know it, we know it, so nothing will ever change in that department, no matter how much we all voice our opinions, that's why they are called third world countries, and Asia has many of them, That is the cycle of life here in Thailand

Totally believable.

Seriously, try posting again without the messed up multi quotes. Life too short an' all that <deleted>

Thai.visa.com. Thailand's answer to The Sun bah.gif

Your a Sun reader then....?.............sad.png

laugh.png

Oh BTW, It's 'you're' not 'your'.

You a Sun reader? huh.png

I spelled it the Sun way for you..............laugh.png

No you weren't. You wong laugh.png

Unfortunately for Thailand, whether has been a cover-up, whether scape-goats have been found, whether the B2 will be found guilty or not, their image as a friendly safe tourist destination has been tarnished by the incompetence of the RTP which has been highlighted by world media interest in this murder investigation.

I feel for all the victims, their families, and every honest person of any nationality that have been involved throughout - that includes posters; most of us have been affected on a personal level. For me, I am sad and disenchanted that for frugal and family reasons, I have to remain here, and I hope I'll never find myself attracting the attentions of the RTP.

Stay safe, peeps...

pathetic.

how many tourists are killed here compared to other countries? One couple murdered and you take it personally- why? It realky has nothing to do with you.

Grow a pair and stop being a miserabk3 git.

You don't HAVE to stay here.

Stay safe, peeps...

pathetic.

how many tourists are killed here compared to other countries? One couple murdered and you take it personally- why? It realky has nothing to do with you.

You are Thai.......?..........laugh.png

Stay safe, peeps...

pathetic.

I don't think he's interested in replying. But I will! He said for financial and family reasons he has to stay in Thailand. Did you miss that part? And just personally, I think you've taken it more personally than him. clap2.gif

• Like 2

Everyone including outside police and governments should start following this page, forget the thai police

https://th-th.facebook.com/CSILA90210

It's not evidence that can be presented in any court anywhere at anytime. Does DSILA have any first hand evidence? Have they perhaps collected DNA evidence from the victims and the accused? Have they interviewed the suspects? Have they interviewed the police? Have they collected DNA or interviewed who they think are the suspects? Do they have confessions?

In the same way that CSILA seems to trample over the legal rights of their suspects, you accuse the police and government of trampling on the rights of the defendants in this case... Now I have my doubts about everything in this case but my doubts are not evidence that can be presented in a court of law.

Want a hint? Wanna know where to look?

None of this started until Sean went on his facebook with plea for help... He's rumored to be in Italy. If he is why would that be? No extradition treaty.

Edited by Local Drunk
  • Like 1

Everyone knows exactly who did it, and his fathers links to Suthep and Prayuth. These Burmese kids are innocent. The generals refusal to cooperate with the British authorities means he is now complicit in this miscarriage of justice.

This isn`t going to go away and Thailands reputation is going to get dragged through the mud yet further, all in the name of a patronage system that needs to end. sad.png

I've told you a million times not to exaggerate!

Everyone knows exactly who did it, and his fathers links to Suthep and Prayuth. These Burmese kids are innocent. The generals refusal to cooperate with the British authorities means he is now complicit in this miscarriage of justice.

This isn`t going to go away and Thailands reputation is going to get dragged through the mud yet further, all in the name of a patronage system that needs to end. sad.png

I've told you a million times not to exaggerate!

He understates tongue.png

• Like 1

The truth always gets revealed. One way or another. How does it feel I'd love to ask them.

I beg to differ on that rather naive assumption. Many crimes are never solved, and in this case the only people who know for sure who actually comitted the horrible crime are the ones who actually did it. The rest of us can only sit here and form our own opinions.