Breaking News. UK police to help investigate British tourist murders

roamer

I hope that's true and they get a access to everyone and all evidence.

The PM is in Milan Italy at the Asian conference. He got hammered by Cameron and his representative in London got hammered. He's being met with protests. He has no "face" in Europe as a military ruler having pulled off a coup against an elected government, He's finding out that there are other "Hubs" in this world.

He's about to suffer serious trade issues with Europe and the US, not because of the murders, but because the West doesn't tend to open up to military dictators. The murder coverup of two British citizens is just another nail in the coffin.

He's dug himself a hole on the international stage and started to pull dirt in on top of himself. Let's see if he can get out of this mess.

Let's see if he just tries to appease without transparency, or if he really lets the Brits have access to everything. I'm betting the former, and that he thinks he can BS his way out of this.

• Like 2

!. It's true.

2. No they wont. But that won't be anything new for them. What IS new is they are being invited in to an ongoing trial. Are the Thai's so confident of their evidence or is it the case that the pressure is starting to show ? Don't take your mind off the bigger picture here, Thai military dictatorship already stalled with EU & US trade and diplomacy and more problems looming (slavery allegations).

Game changer.

• Like 2

The PM is in Milan Italy at the Asian conference. He got hammered by Cameron and his representative in London got hammered. He's being met with protests. He has no "face" in Europe as a military ruler having pulled off a coup against an elected government, He's finding out that there are other "Hubs" in this world.

He's about to suffer serious trade issues with Europe and the US, not because of the murders, but because the West doesn't tend to open up to military dictators. The murder coverup of two British citizens is just another nail in the coffin.

He's dug himself a hole on the international stage and started to pull dirt in on top of himself. Let's see if he can get out of this mess.

Let's see if he just tries to appease without transparency, or if he really lets the Brits have access to everything. I'm betting the former, and that he thinks he can BS his way out of this.

You're right and he's wrong.