Tobacco Phuket

spartanmatt

Lol , 5thb a packet and youve been told it tastes like shit and you say thanks ill go look for it ???

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

yep want to find out myself

If it really is shit can you afford to lose the 5 baht?

Lol , 5thb a packet and youve been told it tastes like shit and you say thanks ill go look for it ???

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

yep want to find out myself

If it really is shit can you afford to lose the 5 baht?

its 5 baht not 5000 so why not? somebody else wrote on forum that he smokes it all time no problem for him...so need try if shit i stick to my tobacco

• Like 1

The small packets of cheap tobacco, plus the yellow pieces of straw to roll cigarettes with it, you'll find in any mom and pop store. But let me warn you, it is incredibly strong tobacco, your lungs will be hit with a hammer. I can't smoke them, though having smoked for decennia heavy brands like Gauloise (France), Rot Händle (Germany), Ducados (Spain) and Brandaris (Netherlands).

I smoke a pipe myself, and usually bring premium pipe tobacco back with me when I return from trips to Farangland.

When I run out, I will smoke the local stuff. What I consider to be the best of a bad lot is the Black Cat Green [menthol].

As a pipe tobacco it's OK, I've smoked worse mixtures in a pipe.

I smoke a pipe myself, and usually bring premium pipe tobacco back with me when I return from trips to Farangland.

When I run out, I will smoke the local stuff. What I consider to be the best of a bad lot is the Black Cat Green [menthol].

Thanks for advice i enjoy pipe myslef too sometimes and i smoked sometimes really bad stuff myself too so i perfectly understand :) i try green too.

Im looking around kathu i live here maybe some suggestions on shop? thx

The small packets of cheap tobacco, plus the yellow pieces of straw to roll cigarettes with it, you'll find in any mom and pop store. But let me warn you, it is incredibly strong tobacco, your lungs will be hit with a hammer. I can't smoke them, though having smoked for decennia heavy brands like Gauloise (France), Rot Händle (Germany), Ducados (Spain) and Brandaris (Netherlands).

thanks for warning. I make cigs with filter in machine so maybe not so hard...need find out. I like strong cigs.

Thanks for advice i enjoy pipe myslef too sometimes and i smoked sometimes really bad stuff myself too so i perfectly understand smile.png i try green too.

Sorry... I live in Chiang Mai. I was only in Phuket once, and that was years ago.

Try the local mom&pop stores as opposed to the big modern places. Also the old fashioned markets [if there are any left in Phuket] might have it. Here in Chiang Mai they almost all do.

Good luck.

Thanks for advice i enjoy pipe myslef too sometimes and i smoked sometimes really bad stuff myself too so i perfectly understand smile.png i try green too.

Sorry... I live in Chiang Mai. I was only in Phuket once, and that was years ago.

Try the local mom&pop stores as opposed to the big modern places. Also the old fashioned markets [if there are any left in Phuket] might have it. Here in Chiang Mai they almost all do.

Good luck.

Thanks i will try...walk around