Mobis statistics

prk888

the TV stats show that in just over 5.5 months there were about 58,000 views of this thread. That's over 10,000 every month. Some sort or record I wonder? Will another thread ever match those stats I also wonder?

I used to regularly view to keep abreast of the happenings of Mobi and team way out there - it became my Eastenders, Cheers, Friends or whatever (or should that be East-siders?) and was disappointed when I missed an episode.

So what in your opinion made this thread so appealing to follow?

Cant go without wishing Mr Mobi the very best of health and luck and of course .............. THANKS

• Like 1

Must say in my opionion it was mobi himself for me.

I now read his blog which id never heard of before ,

considering the amount of views he got on TV he should sponsor his blog here for a month or two raise his viewership and monitize his blog to its full potential to bring himself a passive income on the side.

Wish you all the best Mobi , have never met you , but you seem a guy who wears his heart on his sleeve and to that I salute you.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by N47HAN
  • Like 1

Mobi has a great writing style. Humorous, eloquent and fun to read. And he is a great chat in real life as well. I am not much into beer bars, hardly ever go alone there as I cannot stand the "hello, where you from, you buy me coke" approach most girls have. I went to Mobi's quite often (by my standards) just because I liked a chat with that guy, listen to the music he had on and enjoy a beer. There were usually also two or three other interesting characters hanging out at the "captain's table" and that's what kept me going there.

I just want to know where you're finding gals who'll settle for a coke ..... ;)

Mods looking after their mates, but then this is Thailand

Both the Mods and Mobi have a life beyond ThaiVisa and some were good friends before any association within ThaiVisa and will remain so. Is it that unusual to have mates - anywhere in the world ?

• Like 2

Mods looking after their mates, but then this is Thailand

I think friends looking after their friends is not just due to this being Thailand. Hopefully, it happens all over the world.

Mobi has been with us for years. Truly a part of the family here, along with many other long time members. And as mentioned above, he is one of the more interesting people you'll ever meet.

Back to the OP, those are some amazing stats!

• Like 2

But what,s Mobi going to do without his daily updates anymore............utter boredom methinks sad.png come back Mobi all is forgiven clap2.gif

I shall continue contributing to Thai Visa forums - as I always have done - when I find something that interests me.

Unfortunately, there are often so many trolls and other 'nasty's' around that I often give it a pass, as I know that as soon as I post I will be attacked, and I'm getting a bit too old for all that silliness.

Then there is my blog, which has a new entry at least once a week, and which faithfully records the life and times of Mobi, as well as my articles on matters of 'general interest' - current affairs, Thai related matters, films, books and other stuff.

The 'General Interest' articles have taken a back seat since I started my bar, but they will return to my blog over the coming weeks.

Apart from that, I must work to pay the rent, and I hope to be doing a a fair bit of 'content' writing over the coming months. I have one project currently in hand and hopefully this will lead to more which will provide me with a small income over the coming months.

In the meantime, if anyone out there knows of anyone who could utilise a person with my writing skills then please put me in touch with them. I would be forever grateful. (Send me a PM)

Fine if Mobi is doing OK. Farang Success-Storys are few and far between. But if all this publicity should result in an avalanche of old Farang-Farts wanting to "buy"/lease or rent a Beer-Bar (sorry: Bar-Beer) in Pattaya, good heavens, not all over again!

Cheers.