I am in Love, Please help me.

Costas2008

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been in town 24 hours have you?, have you met the village? Does the word walking ATM mean anything? I lived and travelled throughout SouthEast Asia for 17 years and it takes years to find the truth about your heart and hers. I've met a Thai woman and I'm learning to Love her and she is still learning about me and it has been 2 years. I don't do buy a house, farm, motorbike, give money for family and have special needs. Sorry,it dosen't matter here or your home country but women will say what you want to hear.

So you going to walk in there with all your shit, flowers, money, sweet talk ,, break up her relationship then dump her after your fed up with her ,, a couple of weeks or so,..plenty of single woman you don't need to be chasing married woman,,, watch you don't end up the head on the stick yourself.. its what you deserve ,,,

Sob...Sob,,,,,crying my guts out.

How can people be so harsh with me?

Is there any compassion left in this world?

Have you ever been in love, yourself Mr Dublin?

Then you would understand my urge........................

Hey Costas....

Up to now reading your tweets I could not "fall in love" to you about.. haha

But I must say that I never taught that you can be ironic or funny,,,

Chapeau.. go on!

You do that much better then about politics :-)

Unfortunately, I have the same fate as you ..

I fell terribly in love to a wonderful female, a fairy, a dream of woman, so gentle and sweet, this pretty, intelligent and with style.

Unfortunately, I have no chance to get her heart, she is loved and adored by millions of others, earlier I saw her often at least on TV,

now is also the past - painful.

Whatever happens to your love, think of her often, keep her in your heart and be happy and proud about you became the great chance

about that you were allowed to meet her ..

• Like 1

Been in town 24 hours have you?, have you met the village? Does the word walking ATM mean anything? I lived and travelled throughout SouthEast Asia for 17 years and it takes years to find the truth about your heart and hers. I've met a Thai woman and I'm learning to Love her and she is still learning about me and it has been 2 years. I don't do buy a house, farm, motorbike, give money for family and have special needs. Sorry,it dosen't matter here or your home country but women will say what you want to hear.

youve been visiting bars toooooooo much,GOSSIP GOSSIP GOSSIP.

Sounds to me like you are in love with a concept that you have managed to make this person fit. You are enamored and infatuated, not in love! Slow down and get a grip! ... many people seem wonderful at first sight, but later on their truw colors show, and it is not such a pretty sight!

There are millions of single women, ... find one of those to love! .... Thou shall not covet thy neigbors wife!!!!

The problem is not so much that she has a partner, the problem is that you do.

are you in Love or in lust

if you are in love , no one van help you, if you are in lust there are remedies.

Both, love and lust.

I'm a multitasker, can be in love with 2,3 or 4 persons at the same time.

folks dont cause pain to those they love

At over 3,000 posts on this forum, (3 per day for TEN YEARS!)

Only people as as bereft of a life will/should reply.

NS

Don't think you were good in maths at school.

It's 3500 posts in 6 years (joined TVF 2008, thus my username Costas2008)

That's 583.33333333 posts per year.

Or 1.5981735 post per day.

Get your facts right or go back to school.

• Like 1

So you going to walk in there with all your shit, flowers, money, sweet talk ,, break up her relationship then dump her after your fed up with her ,, a couple of weeks or so,..plenty of single woman you don't need to be chasing married woman,,, watch you don't end up the head on the stick yourself.. its what you deserve ,,,

Sob...Sob,,,,,crying my guts out.

How can people be so harsh with me?

Is there any compassion left in this world?

Have you ever been in love, yourself Mr Dublin?

Then you would understand my urge........................

Every Friday night my friend every Friday night ,,,, and use of the word Urge clearly shows its not love just an Urge!!!!!

This is the most rubbish of topics I have ever read in Thaivisa, nothing wrong with the title, just the topic. Your topics and posts are usually entertaining Costas, but this time I am taking my own advice which has always been 'if you don't like it then move on'.