I am in Love, Please help me.

Costas2008

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wishing you and Gaylips a fullfilling, prosperous, and happy future.....filled (maybe too strong a word) with everything you are looking for........

Many blessings await the happy couple......

Who's Gaylips?

A newish, coquettishly boorish, liltingly humorous persona....I believe you were effusive in your praise to the point of wonderment and admiration displaying your usual dazzling boyishly charming wit and grandeur along with your trademarked quandary assessment use of flowery prose.....

But - it seems I misspelled the name.....it's Gayllips.....

The problem is not so much that she has a partner, the problem is that you do.

are you in Love or in lust

if you are in love , no one van help you, if you are in lust there are remedies.

Both, love and lust.

I'm a multitasker, can be in love with 2,3 or 4 persons at the same time.

• Like 2

Wishing you and Gaylips a fullfilling, prosperous, and happy future.....filled (maybe too strong a word) with everything you are looking for........

Who's Gaylips?

A newish, coquettishly boorish, liltingly humorous persona....I believe you were effusive in your praise to the point of wonderment and admiration displaying your usual dazzling boyishly charming wit and grandeur along with your trademarked quandary assessment use of flowery prose.....

PG who is gayllips?

Who's Gaylips?

PG who is gayllips?

Thank you Mr Toad, you beat me to that...........

Who's Gayllips, PG?

if you are in love , no one van help you, if you are in lust there are remedies.

Both, love and lust.

to be clear I believe we are talking of romantic love?

You can be infatuated with more than one person but I am not sure you can be in love with more than one(the emphasis on not sure) .

IMO when you are in love with some one , in your eyes they are the greatest person in the world for you, if you are in love with more than one then I guess you are not only in love but also confused.smile.png

Who's Gaylips?

PG who is gayllips?

A poster that 1st posted I believe in the who's the most prolific poster thread......

Who's Gaylips?

PG who is gayllips?

A poster that 1st posted I believe in the who's the most prolific poster thread......

That narrows it down PG, i thought you had alluded that it may be an alias of another poster.

Who's Gaylips?

PG who is gayllips?

That narrows it down PG, i thought you had alluded that it may be an alias of another poster.

Yes.....I think that it could be.....Maybe a Norman/Norma Bates thing......taking place right before our collective eyes......cue the lipstick.....

Both, love and lust.

You can be infatuated with more than one person but I am not sure you can be in love with more than one(the emphasis on not sure) .

IMO when you are in love with some one , in your eyes they are the greatest person in the world for you, if you are in love with more than one then I guess you are not only in love but also confused.smile.png

Steve, this is the story of my life........always been confused with my love affairs.

Please, don't try to "analyse that" any more, the Thread is in Pub, Farang entertainment.

Both, love and lust.

You saucy minx! laugh.png

• Like 1

Both, love and lust.

You saucy minx! laugh.png

Jealousy will get you nowhere.

Both, love and lust.

Steve, this is the story of my life........always been confused with my love affairs.

Not only you my friendsad.png

as far as romantic affairs are concerned confused a befuddled can best describe me also

I find that as I get older and my testosterone level are decreasing so does the confusionbiggrin.png

So one of the remedies I mentioned earlier

When you feel in love with some one else other than your wife, have a friend kick you in the ballslaugh.png

PS: I am always availabletongue.png

• Like 2

a wonderful person, full of compassion, delicate manners, gentle personality, loving, caring, able to understand me and open the Heavens for me.

I am betting she wears a uniform something like this ....am I right? smile.png

65457_1350688411.jpg

Edited by mania

a wonderful person, full of compassion, delicate manners, gentle personality, loving, caring, able to understand me and open the Heavens for me.

I am betting she wears a uniform something like this ....am I right? smile.png

65457_1350688411.jpg

haven't met the person yet..........no idea what the person wears

For the moment is just Platonic love.......will get to the nitty gritty, later.

Love your posts,glad to see you are trying your best to keep this tedious site alive.Hope they are paying you.

Thank you, but I love this site.

Haven't I told you?

George is paying me 100,000Baht for every Thread I open and 20,000Baht for every post I make.

We're in the money.........

• Like 1