Manchester City

mrbojangles

In reply to post #4338

Firstly, i don't care much for the rude tone of you post. Shallow and childish. I have'nt heard so much emotion from you since you had that hissy fit with englander that ended up ruining an interesting thread.

Secondly, just because "you" seem to value one one your players higher than ours does not mean the rest of the football world has to agree with you.

Now, bore off, please. :)

In fairness carmine, the tone of your posts aren't anything to be proud of. Tis you who has come in here and been giving little digs at City and calling jacks posts "stupid". Surely that opens the door for a rebuff.

Jack only pointed out that Yaya was a higher valued player than you have, this is the type of thing that is said by supporters of most teams on here about one of their players. This isn't rude and is subject to opinion (which he has agreed on).

Only trouble is we're talking about midfielders right?

Well how much would Gareth Bale be worth now do you reckon? :D

And before you start no he's not for sale etc etc.....!

This is barking mad. We should snap West Ham's hands off.

Manchester City turn down £95k-a-week West Ham loan deal for Wayne Bridge

West Ham have stepped up their survival plans with a swoop to take Wayne Bridge on loan and pay him £95,000 a week — only for Manchester City to reject the bid.

The Hammers were confident of securing the services of the former England full back until the end of the season, having been told City would consider loaning out some of their fringe players if their wages could be met in full.

The London club made an official enquiry for Bridge with a view to completing the transfer in time for the Barclays Premier League clash at Newcastle next Wednesday.

But they were stunned when the deal hit a snag, with City insisting they must cover Bridge’s wages plus all the add-ons and bonuses.

More:- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1342878/Manchester-City-turn-95k-week-West-Ham-loan-deal-Wayne-Bridge.html

West Ham have stepped up their survival plans with a swoop to take Wayne Bridge on loan and pay him £95,000 a week — only for Manchester City to reject the bid.

The Hammers were confident of securing the services of the former England full back until the end of the season, having been told City would consider loaning out some of their fringe players if their wages could be met in full.

The London club made an official enquiry for Bridge with a view to completing the transfer in time for the Barclays Premier League clash at Newcastle next Wednesday.

But they were stunned when the deal hit a snag, with City insisting they must cover Bridge's wages plus all the add-ons and bonuses.

More:- http://www.dailymail...yne-Bridge.html

Barking mad is right . The scammers haven't got two bob to rub together! :D

But they were stunned when the deal hit a snag, with City insisting they must cover Bridge's wages plus all the add-ons and bonuses.

More:- http://www.dailymail...yne-Bridge.html

Barking mad is right . The scammers haven't got two bob to rub together! :D

smokes, you dont half spout a lot of shight on aregular basis , , maybe its the spuds fan in you,

In reply to post #4338

Firstly, i don't care much for the rude tone of you post. Shallow and childish. I have'nt heard so much emotion from you since you had that hissy fit with englander that ended up ruining an interesting thread.

Secondly, just because "you" seem to value one one your players higher than ours does not mean the rest of the football world has to agree with you.

In fairness carmine, the tone of your posts aren't anything to be proud of. Tis you who has come in here and been giving little digs at City and calling jacks posts "stupid". Surely that opens the door for a rebuff.

Jack only pointed out that Yaya was a higher valued player than you have, this is the type of thing that is said by supporters of most teams on here about one of their players. This isn't rude and is subject to opinion (which he has agreed on).

I accept that Bale is a world class player, and would love him at City.

But on every fantasy game I play he is listed as a Defender, so as you rightly pointed out my remark related to midfielders.

Maybe Spurs would be interested in doing a swap for Adebayor? :lol:

In reply to post #4338

I accept that Bale is a world class player, and would love him at City.

But on every fantasy game I play he is listed as a Defender, so as you rightly pointed out my remark related to midfielders.

Maybe Spurs would be interested in doing a swap for Adebayor? :lol:

In the spurs thread he is a all round superstar that can play anywhere so you are quite right mate.

Shame he will go to a big club in the future :)

In the spurs thread he is a all round superstar that can play anywhere so you are quite right mate.

The Yids are a big club, historically bigger than ManCity, its just theyre not sponsored by a thieving family of similar values to the Taliban.

Mr Red you should learn the difference between a big club and a mouthy one that keeps on thinking theyre the real deal because theyre backed up by powerful friends.

The Yids are a big club, historically bigger than ManCity, its just theyre not sponsored by a thieving family of similar values to the Taliban.

Mr Red you should learn the difference between a big club and a mouthy one that keeps on thinking theyre the real deal because theyre backed up by powerful friends.

:clap2: What a brilliant post to kickstart the new year. :lol::cheesy::lol:

Edited by carmine

:lol: Aye that's sooo true!

:lol: Aye that's sooo true!

Good to see the tandem two are still doing what they do best..:D

post-55211-0-96987000-1293873091_thumb.j

Touched a nerve? Still trying to work out what your saying!

read that blackpool have spent an entire 3.5 m and seem to be enjoying a comfortable ride in the epl ,

as opposed to the zillions that city seem to throw at all cost of success, , kind of puts things into perspective, really

not unlike my own team , where every point really is cherished, with pride if the team gives 100%,

what are the thoughts of city fans ie buying succcess short term ie,, and tantrums by spoilt individuals etc

Yes indeed what a great post. :)

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Bit tough on Smokie, Singhers, he seems ok for a Spurs fan..... but that is definitely Carmine on the left!! :cheesy:

Surely theres something important to do like handing out a parking ticket to be handed out or some driver to be nicked for doing 32 in a 30?

BTW, when you make your next marquee signing would it be possible to buy some attacking flowing football aswell? ;):)

Edited by carmine

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Bit tough on Smokie, Singhers, he seems ok for a Spurs fan..... but that is definitely Carmine on the left!! :cheesy:

Surely theres something important to do like handing out a parking ticket to be handed out or some driver to be nicked for doing 32 in a 30?

BTW, when you make your next marquee signing would it be possible to buy some attacking flowing football aswell? ;):)

Carmine you and i know they will buy the title soon,they have a excellent squad of players right now and have the money to offload half a dozen players and bring in 3 new signings that might tilt the title there way,and i thought blackpool was the better team in the 2nd half did not get to see the first so cannot comment but look city got the result same united did at wba that to me shows they are serious title contenders right now not just battling for 4th with spurs.

Carmine you and i know they will buy the title soon,they have a excellent squad of players right now and have the money to offload half a dozen players and bring in 3 new signings that might tilt the title there way,and i thought blackpool was the better team in the 2nd half did not get to see the first so cannot comment but look city got the result same united did at wba that to me shows they are serious title contenders right now not just battling with spurs for fourth.

This is a nonsense comment nev as we're unbeaten in eight and starting to keep clean sheets. Also playing some of the best attacking football in the Premiership right now. Sure our strikers are mostly second rate but if we can rectify that we've higher aims than fourth let me assure you. ;)

Carmine you and i know they will buy the title soon,they have a excellent squad of players right now and have the money to offload half a dozen players and bring in 3 new signings that might tilt the title there way,and i thought blackpool was the better team in the 2nd half did not get to see the first so cannot comment but look city got the result same united did at wba that to me shows they are serious title contenders right now not just battling with spurs for fourth.

This is a nonsense comment nev as we're unbeaten in eight and starting to keep clean sheets. Also playing some of the best attacking football in the Premiership right now. Sure our strikers are mostly second rate but if we can rectify that we've higher aims than fourth let me assure you. ;)

beckham!!

And i hope you do get higher than 4th mate and spurs are a joy to watch maybe you will get higher but you need one or two of the ones above to start slipping up yes chelsea have but will city united and arsenal slip up the same?

beckham!!

He's a player any side would be happy to have on the training pitch. An inspiration and example to all the other players especially given his age. Might get the odd 30 mins for us at best. Yeah I'd take him any day of the week. :)

Edited by smokie36

And i hope you do get higher than 4th mate and spurs are a joy to watch maybe you will get higher but you need one or two of the ones above to start slipping up yes chelsea have but will city united and arsenal slip up the same?

How manure are still top is a mystery....citeh will have a training pitch bust up or two more to come and the arse will fade away as usual. Question is can we continue to win games with our strikers? Big question that I'm afraid.

beckham!!

He's a player any side would be happy to have on the training pitch. An inspiration and example to all the other players especially given his age. Might get the odd 30 mins for us at best. Yeah I'd take him any day of the week. :)

dont dissagree with you there. if they can land him would help with the push. That said, just cant see spurs as title contenders at the mo, top 4 again is still the challenge.

How manure are still top is a mystery....citeh will have a training pitch bust up or two more to come and the arse will fade away as usual. Question is can we continue to win games with our strikers? Big question that I'm afraid.

Mate i am amazed at how we are still top after throwing away 8 points in 4 games fulham everton brum and wba at home,you are trying to predict the future with what you have stated anything can happen from know on like city buying 4 or 5 quality players and pissing the league arsenal not fading away chelsea comming back stronger than ever,all in all a very close league this season.

Mate i am amazed at how we are still top after throwing away 8 points in 4 games fulham everton brum and wba at home,you are trying to predict the future with what you have stated anything can happen from know on like city buying 4 or 5 quality players and pissing the league arsenal not fading away chelsea comming back stronger than ever,all in all a very close league this season.

I love that its so close....and you're right of course. I'm predicting it one way when it could easily be the reverse. No doubt citeh are in the driving seat regarding transfers but they still have some tough games. I fancy us to beat anyone at the moment home or away though. Even our fringe players have improved...aye its not easy to get a start at the Lane any more thankfully.