Manchester City

mrbojangles

You mean Unigh-ed don't you? Irritates the he'll out of me that some of the fans can't even pronounce the teams name. I can live with Citeh - I'm all for regional accents when it's not just slovenly. ☺

I could OF told you that. Where the <deleted> were these people educated?

Some reports are saying he's on a loan and some are saying he's NOT on a loan but a short term deal...but good news for us either way.

Manuel Pellegrini has urged Manchester City to sign Martin Demichelis to a new contract and keep his long-term ally at the Etihad Stadium.Veteran defender Demichelis, 33, is out of contract in the summer and can discuss a free transfer to foreign clubs from the start of January.

Definitely should get another year...well worth it in my opinion, he's class. Mrs BB would also be very happy to see more of Demi but for different reason to mine...hey hey!

Starting 11: Willy Caballero, Pablo Zabaleta, Eliaquim Mangala, Martin Demichelis, Gael Clichy, Yaya Touré, Fernandinho, Samir Nasri, David Silva, Jesus Navas, Stevan Jovetić

Subs: Joe Hart, Aleksandar Kolarov, James Milner, Bacary Sagna, Frank Lampard, Scott Sinclair, Dedryck Boyata

Manuel Pellegrini has urged Manchester City to sign Martin Demichelis to a new contract and keep his long-term ally at the Etihad Stadium.Veteran defender Demichelis, 33, is out of contract in the summer and can discuss a free transfer to foreign clubs from the start of January.

Definitely should get another year...well worth it in my opinion, he's class. Mrs BB would also be very happy to see more of Demi but for different reason to mine...hey hey!

He's definitely come a long way since his first dozen or so games for us.

Sunderland's 10 men defence line is proving very difficult to break down.

Yes, it's not pretty..but business is business..shame Lee Cattermole has a groin injury, if he was fit, then that would have made things more interesting

Edited by mxyzptlk

I'm sure all the New York City supporters will be jumping up and down....

Their season hasn't started yet but at least they are getting a glimpse of what they will be getting biggrin.png

Eventually 2 months into their season...

• Like 1

Well, well, we hit the holidays even Steven with Chelsea all the way across the board ! This with all the injuries to key players and especially Aguero, Silva and Kompany. A big round of applause to all the players and Mr. Pellegrini !clap2.gifclap2.gif

Strange game last night. 1st half was City vs The Parked Bus, we had one decent shot from Silva and they had that free kick. Suddenly the game came alive with Yayas important goal. Important goal by Clichy/Jovetic combination ( Clichy is now way ahead of Kolorov as our best left back). Important spirited comeback by Sunderland following important Rodwell headed goal then up pops Frank to get on another important Clichy cross. End of the game was crazy with subs Frank and Milner easily could of had hat tricks each. Silva was important again...2 x 2nd half passes were important. Nasri and Jovetic were frustrating me...spent all the 2nd half willing Frank and Milner on for them. In the end think we had something like 30 attempts on goal.

Important that we've matched Chelsea at the top of the table and we're still not playing well. Game on!

Edited by Bredbury Blue

So Frank was never a NYC player loaned to us but a MCFC player on a short term deal.

"However, it has emerged that Lampard has never been on loan at City from NYC but instead signed a deal that extended beyond New Years Eve. The champions had to have the existing terms amended to have a break clause removed and were granted permission to do so by the Premier League on Wednesday."

"Now boss Manuel Pellegrini wants to keep him even longer and plans to sign him up until the summer of 2016.Lampard's decision to stay put in Manchester for now had infuriated fans and officials of the new MLS franchise.It now looks like he will not be joining them at all having proved such a huge hit at The Eithad in the first half of the season, including scoring the winner against Sunderland on Thursday.The 36-year-old may have to take a cut in his £190,000-a-week wages but that is unlikely to be a problem with Pellegrini desperate to keep tapping into his vast experience.He has settled into life at City and is enjoying not being under the intense pressure he was at Stamford Bridge."