Manchester City

mrbojangles

Nothing wrong with dipping your wick,it is his free time and he can do with it what he wants.But not the time to be with slappers at the nuts end of the season.

Shame because Mancini has given him plenty of rope.

Nothing wrong with dipping your wick,it is his free time and he can do with it what he wants.But not the time to be with slappers at the nuts end of the season.

Shame because Mancini has given him plenty of rope.

Knobbing prossies is all part of a culture and lifestyle that generally brings with it other baggage. Nothing is stopping these guys from "regular" dating, and in their position of fame and fortune, how difficult can that be? Is it really asking too much to put on hold this sort of activity until after their professional careers end? I don't think Mario will have to wait long, rate he is going.

It must be difficult being an horny, famous, rich young kid. He could quite easily pick up a girl in a bar but it's more likely she would be a fame seeking, paper telling kinda gal. I suppose from prostitutes they feel there will be some sort of confidentiality from the service.

It must be difficult being an horny, famous, rich young kid.

Being horny and having trouble getting laid is hardly the preserve of rich and famous young footballers. Are they somehow above w@nking?

He could quite easily pick up a girl in a bar but it's more likely she would be a fame seeking, paper telling kinda gal. I suppose from prostitutes they feel there will be some sort of confidentiality from the service.

Yeah cos hookers are always so tight lipped and even though they happily sell their bodies, they have strong ethics about selling stories to tabloids for thousands of pounds.

It must be difficult being an horny, famous, rich young kid.

Being horny and having trouble getting laid is hardly the preserve of rich and famous young footballers. Are they somehow above w@nking?

He could quite easily pick up a girl in a bar but it's more likely she would be a fame seeking, paper telling kinda gal. I suppose from prostitutes they feel there will be some sort of confidentiality from the service.

Yeah cos hookers are always so tight lipped and even though they happily sell their bodies, they have strong ethics about selling stories to tabloids for thousands of pounds.

I wish! biggrin.png

huh.pngofftopic.gif Where on earth is this thread going?!

Off at a tangent, that's for sure

If you lose on sundays i can see a city in decline thread starting up! Is that when this forum gets slightly less democratic MrB!?

If you lose on sundays i can see a city in decline thread starting up! Is that when this forum gets slightly less democratic MrB!?

How can you start a city in decline thread, they have not been at the top to decline, when they win something of note and stay up there and go backwards, that when the decline thread will be launched, be a few years yet.

How can you start a city in decline thread, they have not been at the top to decline, when they win something of note and stay up there and go backwards, that when the decline thread will be launched, be a few years yet.

I'm not going to argue with you on starting a City in decline thread or not, nev. I was merely answering Carms hint of, well, not sure what he was hinting really.

mario at it again crash his bentley now, last crash was his audi r8,,crashed into a vauxall corsa, big pay out there, lol, apparently mancini cut his brakes.

P.S. you don't have to be at the top to decline. To take a downward direction from any position could be defined as declining.

So there is hope for us, that after all the money you have spent you will go backwards next year, now that i woild like to see.

P.S. you don't have to be at the top to decline. To take a downward direction from any position could be defined as declining.

So there is hope for us, that after all the money you have spent you will go backwards next year, now that i woild like to see.

Makes me laugh, how short your memories are. You lot where spending more than anyone else for years, whilst we were skint. We are merely playing catch up.

Man City still in bitter denial thread then eh? clap2.gif looking forward to a super Sunday this weekend intheclub.gif

Man City still in bitter denial thread then eh? clap2.gif looking forward to a super Sunday this weekend intheclub.gif

Maybe we should start a RAG thread. You and nev would reach a hundred pages in no time at all.

• Like 1

How do you mean Carms? Anyone can start a City in decline thread. It wouldn't bother me one jot.

Careful mrboj...I can see Jimbo's triumphant return looming! giggle.gif

Makes me laugh, how short your memories are. You lot where spending more than anyone else for years, whilst we were skint. We are merely playing catch up.

Money generated from inside the club, not from being a arabs whore, there is a big difference, even a one eyed city fan can see that, and the last 6 years since the Glazers we have not had a pot to piss in and we are still the ones to beat,,, citys net spending since 1992 483 million, man utd 177 million.

Look at transferleague.co.uk

Yes we have paid big in the past but when man utd come knocking the price goes up, we always pay a premium for that.

Money generated from inside the club, not from being a arabs whore, there is a big difference, even a one eyed city fan can see that,

Ask a Lottery winner if he's bothered he didn't earn his winnings. I'm happy as larry that the Arabs have invested in us. Those type of comments are due to jealousy and the fact you don't like the prospect of another team having the gaul to challenge you. Get over it.

and the last 6 years since the Glazers we have not had a pot to piss in and we are still the ones to beat,,, citys net spending since 1992 483 million, man utd 177 million.

Yes we have paid big in the past but when man utd come knocking the price goes up, we always pay a premium for that.

Ask Wigan or someone like that if paying Rooney 250k per week is considered not having a pot to piss in. And just like you, when City come knocking, the price for us has also gone through the roof.

Money generated from inside the club, not from being a arabs whore, there is a big difference, even a one eyed city fan can see that,

Ask a Lottery winner if he's bothered he didn't earn his winnings. I'm happy as larry that the Arabs have invested in us. Those type of comments are due to jealousy and the fact you don't like the prospect of another team having the gaul to challenge you. Get over it.

and the last 6 years since the Glazers we have not had a pot to piss in and we are still the ones to beat,,, citys net spending since 1992 483 million, man utd 177 million.

Ask Wigan or someone like that if paying Rooney 250k per week is considered not having a pot to piss in. And just like you, when City come knocking, the price for us has also gone through the roof.

Jealous are you serious with that comment?whats there to be jealous about.

Rooney is not on 250k a week, whatever he is on he is worth every penny, and we can afford to pay our stars what they are worth and still have money left off to pay the debt put on us by our detested owners.

Why do you lot keep harping on about it then?

Rooney is not on 250k a week, whatever he is on he is worth every penny, and we can afford to pay our stars what they are worth and still have money left off to pay the debt put on us by our detested owners.

The point is, whatever you are paying him, it is huge and I'm sure teams like Wigan would laugh at your statememnt of "not having a pot to piss in".

Why do you lot keep harping on about it then?

The point is, whatever you are paying him, it is huge and I'm sure teams like Wigan would laugh at your statememnt of "not having a pot to piss in".

Well if fans of teams like wigan actually turned up and supported there team, rather than turning up when the big teams come into town the clubs would have more money to spend on players.

Wigan i actually like, for such a small club they have done fantastically well.

As for a pot to piss in, compared to your untold wealth it is true, we are constricted by a debt of 500million.

Well if fans of teams like wigan actually turned up and supported there team, rather than turning up when the big teams come into town the clubs would have more money to spend on players.

Wigan i actually like, for such a small club they have done fantastically well.

As for a pot to piss in, compared to your untold wealth it is true, we are constricted by a debt of 500million.

I think your totally missing my point nev. I don't know but maybe on purpose, to suit your own agenda/argument.

looking forward to a great game today jangles?

I happen to think that at this point in the day Red, neither set of fans could give a toss about great game or not. Three points is all anyone cares about.

Agreed. Arsenal have to get something out of this one and City have to win.

For me, anything other than a City win and its title number 20.

• Like 1

looking forward to a great game today jangles?

I happen to think that at this point in the day Red, neither set of fans could give a toss about great game or not. Three points is all anyone cares about.

Agreed. Arsenal have to get something out of this one and City have to win.

For me, anything other than a City win and its title number 20.

I remember 86 and 92 seasons and i am sure one or two others when we looked almost sure of winning the league only to not, so i will not count my chickens until mathematically certain its in the bag,