Manchester City

mrbojangles

Blimey smokes, give us time to wake up wil ya.

Not too gutted if I be honest. Yes, we threw the lead away twice and we had a chance to nick it but Real deserved the win overall. In the first half we gave them much too much respect and we were inviting them onto us. Our defence had a woeful night (even kompany) except for Hart, who I don't think was to blame for any of their goals.

You could see how much that win meant to Real with their celebrations, which is a testament as to how much they respect our team. We should sort the back 4 out and we shouldn't have nothing to fear from any of the remaining games.

Yes - I was just thinking I wish your defence would play that badly against us on Sunday - fat chance. No doubt Lescott will be back. Maicon must be a worry - looked like a static passenger for most of the match. Kompany uncharacteristically off form and generally naive defending in the last 10 minutes.

However there cant be a more relentless attacking force on the planet than RM when their heads are up.

Blimey smokes, give us time to wake up wil ya.

Not too gutted if I be honest. Yes, we threw the lead away twice and we had a chance to nick it but Real deserved the win overall. In the first half we gave them much too much respect and we were inviting them onto us. Our defence had a woeful night (even kompany) except for Hart, who I don't think was to blame for any of their goals.

You could see how much that win meant to Real with their celebrations, which is a testament as to how much they respect our team. We should sort the back 4 out and we shouldn't have nothing to fear from any of the remaining games.

Yes - I was just thinking I wish your defence would play that badly against us on Sunday - fat chance. No doubt Lescott will be back. Maicon must be a worry - looked like a static passenger for most of the match. Kompany uncharacteristically off form and generally naive defending in the last 10 minutes.

However there cant be a more relentless attacking force on the planet than RM when their heads are up.

To be honest Santi, I'm not going to lay all of the blame on the defence. It's not totally the defence fault that RM had the amount of possession they did. Our overall passing wasn't up to scratch either. Don't fret, I'm sure we'll have it sorted out by sunday biggrin.png

Should be a good game - very difficult to call though I note that J&D thinks you will win. Our lot have to play better than they did last night too.

Tevez out for the next game - hooray! Aguerro back and fit - oh $hit!

Should be a good game - very difficult to call though I note that J&D thinks you will win. Our lot have to play better than they did last night too.

Tevez out for the next game - hooray! Aguerro back and fit - oh $hit!

I dont know if Tevez is out the next game, but it wouldnt surprise me if he was rested at the weekend... he ran all night last night and by the end was totally foooked.

And I dont know if they will risk Aguero from the off. It wouldnt surprise me to see Dzecko and Balotelli start, and Tevez and Aguero come on in the 2nd half

Thats the way he is!!! Its the Italian in him!!laugh.png

He is consistent, and he hates losing. I think the players are used to his whims. Also in the past I have seen Mancini interviewed, his English is not great. Yet when the interview gets put into writing, many times it is not the same as what he has said... one or 2 words get changed or left out to give a whole different meaning. I have seen this many times with Mancini.

Trust me, the amount of money most of these boys are on, they couldn't care less who the manager is. If they start playing badly he'll be the one on his toes.

Yes but if things aren't rosy come January the Sheikh will pull another 100 million out of his Abbey National Young Savers account and hand to Mancini to go and splurge.

No he will sack Mancini before that happens.

Yes but if things aren't rosy come January the Sheikh will pull another 100 million out of his Abbey National Young Savers account and hand to Mancini to go and splurge.

Really?? So why did he not do that this last transfer window??

They were very restrained, with Financial Fair Play being considered.

Stoke's Andy Wilkinson banned after Mario Balotelli clash

Stoke defender Andy Wilkinson will serve a three-match ban after accepting a violent conduct following his clash with Manchester City's Mario Balotelli.

The off-the-ball incident, which occurred during Saturday's 1-1 draw between the clubs, was unseen by match officials but caught on video.

The pair had been shadowing each other all afternoon, with Balotelli going down after one particular clash.

Referee Mark Clattenburg spoke to the players, but decided to take no action.

Video replays during the game did not suggest anything serious had occurred.

But a Football Association independent disciplinary panel decided Wilkinson had a case to answer.

The 28-year-old had until 18:00 BST on Wednesday to respond to the charge, but decided not to contest it.

He will miss Saturday's trip to Chelsea, the visit of Swansea on 29 September and the 7 October meeting with Liverpool at Anfield.

I'm glad that got sorted. Mario didn't go overboard on the day but even the worst lip reader in the world could make out that Mario was telling Clattenburg to take a look after the game.

I thought Zabaleta and Kompany had good games today.

I know its early, but I fear Sinclair is a 'small team' player. Failed at Chelsea, did well at Swansea. But I have seen nothing so far that convinces me he can make a difference.

What has happened to Silva?? I lost count of the number of incompleted passes and the times he gave the ball away.

I guess a draw was a fair result.

Agree with the Sinclair assesment jack. Put him in the Carling Cup.

A draw was a fair result but how is it Man United get a game changing penalty awarded again for zero contact and we don't get one given for much more. These decisions going to one team consistently are what makes the difference.

• Like 1

A draw was a fair result but how is it Man United get a game changing penalty awarded again for zero contact and we don't get one given for much more. These decisions going to one team consistently are what makes the difference.

You know why? Because Aguero is an honest player and does not dive and always does his best to stay on his feet. Just goes to show that sometimes honesty is NOT the best policy

You know why? Because Aguero is an honest player and does not dive and always does his best to stay on his feet. Just goes to show that sometimes honesty is NOT the best policy

What and Valencia isn't a honest player, you lot are becoming more bitter by the daycheesy.gif

Sinclair and Rodwell even Garcia was out of his depth yesterday.It is because consistently we are the best that we get all the decisions and nobody else gets any......it be a conspiracy i tell you rolleyes.gif

Arsenal where superior to you yesterday and played some great football your lot where lucky to get away with a draw,there are signs of you going backwards..........Silva? no goals in that massive strikeforce? Mancini still a miserable <deleted>! bad buys! bring Barry and Milner back eh!!

Edited by MrRed
  • Like 1

Sinclair and Rodwell even Garcia was out of his depth yesterday.It is because consistently we are the best that we get all the decisions and nobody else gets any......it be a conspiracy i tell you rolleyes.gif

Arsenal where superior to you yesterday and played some great football your lot where lucky to get away with a draw,there are signs of you going backwards..........Silva? no goals in that massive strikeforce? Mancini still a miserable <deleted>! bad buys! bring Barry and Milner back eh!!

Maybe we should start are city in decline, they looked very average, if not for Auguero Yaya and Tevez, would be mid table at best.

True mate isnt it time for Carlos to go walkabout? Golf! biggrin.png

Yaya will be going on his African adventure for a month again! biggrin.png

And Aguero is just toooooo honest and never dives! biggrin.png

I just cant bring myself to start a city in decline thread because they haven't done much to decline from mate......

You want to ask that to some Tottenham fans! some atrocious decisions against Tottenham whenever they play ManU

And they play them next week!

• Like 1