Manchester City

mrbojangles

IMO City should sell Balotelli, The Hobbit and Dzeko.

They should try their hardest to buy Suarez.....yes, we know he dives, but he's a real class act and does a lot of work.

Suarez !!?? City already have enough off kilter personalities as it is. You want to get rid of one large one and bring on another ?! Yes to Balotelli getting the door and I wouldn't cry if Nasri was heaved as well. But, I like Dzeko off the bench...even if he doesn't. And, despite the fact that he isn't creating off the pitch problems, Tevez is not doing much on the pitch either. He doesn't look completely fit to me. His conditioning needs to be better or he can be postmailed elsewhere as well.

They should try their hardest to buy Suarez.....yes, we know he dives, but he's a real class act and does a lot of work.

Suarez !!?? City already have enough off kilter personalities as it is. You want to get rid of one large one and bring on another ?! Yes to Balotelli getting the door and I wouldn't cry if Nasri was heaved as well. But, I like Dzeko off the bench...even if he doesn't. And, despite the fact that he isn't creating off the pitch problems, Tevez is not doing much on the pitch either. He doesn't look completely fit to me. His conditioning needs to be better or he can be postmailed elsewhere as well.

OK Dzeko off the bench - I guess he won't mind collecting his wage packet for 15 minutes work a week.

I think Suarez can be reigned in and having watched him ever since he arrived, I don't think there are many players as good or better than him. Balotelli has to go he's overstayed his welcome and Nasri is a liability IMO. City can still get good money from gullible managers of other teams for them and should use it to try and tempt Suarez.

Its time for him to go golfing again his heart is not in football.

• Like 1

Suarez !!?? City already have enough off kilter personalities as it is. You want to get rid of one large one and bring on another ?!

Personally i think Suarez is quite a different animal to Balotelli. More skill and less arrogance. Yes he comes with baggage and there is an attitude problem to work on, but i think with the right manager he is more than worth taking the risk. Suarez and Aguero together would be frightening. Whether of course Liverpool are stupid enough to let him go, is quite another matter....

• Like 1

Suarez !!?? City already have enough off kilter personalities as it is. You want to get rid of one large one and bring on another ?!

Personally i think Suarez is quite a different animal to Balotelli. More skill and less arrogance. Yes he comes with baggage and there is an attitude problem to work on, but i think with the right manager he is more than worth taking the risk. Suarez and Aguero together would be frightening. Whether of course Liverpool are stupid enough to let him go, is quite another matter....

Quite agree.

Whether they would let him go........I think so if the price is right. Maybe Liverpool would consider Nasri + something like 40 Million. wink.png

Pretty spot on there.

I don't think even John Henry would sell Suarez due to the backlash although i bet he'd love too. They'd love to flog him. Thats a nice cash injection for the Red Sox.

Thank you Man City, you cheered me up today. One of the few teams I enjoy seeing us play at home. Merry Christmas.

Especially as your goal should have been cancelled due to an obvious foul on Zabalettawink.png

A foul should have been given for sure, but as for cancelling out the goal, it wasn't like Zab was fouled in the process of scoring the goal, some time elapsed, and a number of passes played, between the foul being committed and the shot being taken, so in that situation, you have to quickly accept the injustice of not being given a foul, and get on with the game. I'd put more of the blame on Hart. Being beaten at your near post isn't good and i don't think Hart on form lets that go under him.

Anyway, City will have a good chance to pull back some points tomorrow. West Brom i think will give United problems (who doesn't?!).

Edited by rixalex

Pretty much agree with all of that. And Suarez is a definate NO for me.

How about something I read.....Mourinho + Ronaldo....would that work for you? wink.png

Edited by uptheos

How about something I read.....Mourinho + Ronaldo....would that work for you? wink.png

The Mourinho bit would.

The Mourinho bit would.

Who do you have that is better than Ronaldo?

And he respects Mourinho very much.

What about Denis Suarez? biggrin.png

For a starter, the price tag on him and his salary makes it a non-starter, for any club really. Who would want to spend that kind of money on one player? Except for Messi of course.

The Mourinho bit would.

For a starter, the price tag on him and his salary makes it a non-starter, for any club really. Who would want to spend that kind of money on one player? Except for Messi of course.

Your owners for a start and i dare say Abramovich too if the idea suddenly took his fancy.

The Mourinho bit would.

OK, maybe better they go to Old Trafford wink.png

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-united-cristiano-ronaldo-and-jose-1507980

The Mourinho bit would.

Your owners for a start and i dare say Abramovich too if the idea suddenly took his fancy.

I honestly don't think our owners would waste so much on one player Carms. Especially with having to adhere to FFP. Cooking the books to cover up that amount would be rather difficult.

I honestly don't think our owners would waste so much on one player Carms. Especially with having to adhere to FFP. Cooking the books to cover up that amount would be rather difficult.

What's the difference between 'wasting' so much money on one world class player, with a fantastic record, than totally wasting it on three muppets?

What's the difference between 'wasting' so much money on one world class player, with a fantastic record, than totally wasting it on three muppets?

The differnce is that you don't think they are "Muppets" when you are buying them.

• Like 1

The differnce is that you don't think they are "Muppets" when you are buying them.

OK the muppets bit is mine, but 75 mil was still (over)spent. Players like Robinho 35 mil, Bellamy 14 mil, Jo 18,mil, Boetang 10 mil, Adebeyor 25 mil, Santa Cruz 18 mil were hardly world class, but cost a fortune.

Maybe it was a good learning curve?

OK the muppets bit is mine, but 75 mil was still (over)spent. Players like Robinho 35 mil, Bellamy 14 mil, Jo 18,mil, Boetang 10 mil, Adebeyor 25 mil, Santa Cruz 18 mil were hardly world class, but cost a fortune.

Maybe it was a good learning curve?

I don't disagree with those named above but also that was when you could spend money and FFP was still in the distance. That was the only time that kind of spending could be carried out. If some rich Arabs came in and say bought Wigan, they couldn't spend that kind of money now.

I don't disagree with those named above but also that was when you could spend money and FFP was still in the distance. That was the only time that kind of spending could be carried out. If some rich Arabs came in and say bought Wigan, they couldn't spend that kind of money now.

OK agreed, but here's my point. City have a great team (except the ones I personally think don't belong there).

With just one player such as Ronaldo I believe they would set the premiership on fire. If not Ronaldo, then Messi (ho ho).

However and IMO only, I think Suarez would be a great asset. I don't know how much you actually watch everything he does for Liverpool in a game (forget the diving everyone does it), but he gets through an awful lot, without much help from other players and again IMO again he is a class act. Let's be honest he has virtually been a 'one man team', not because he wants to be, but because he's had to be!

Edited by uptheos

OK agreed, but here's my point. City have a great team (except the ones I personally think don't belong there).

With just one player such as Ronaldo I believe they would set the premiership on fire. If not Ronaldo, then Messi (ho ho).

However and IMO only, I think Suarez would be a great asset. I don't know how much you actually watch everything he does for Liverpool in a game (forget the diving everyone does it), but he gets through an awful lot, without much help from other players and again IMO again he is a class act. Let's be honest he has virtually been a 'one man team', not because he wants to be, but because he's had to be!

I think it all comes down to the fact that with Aguero, Tevez, Silva and Nasri we have enough short ar5es in the team as it is biggrin.png

• Like 1

I think it all comes down to the fact that with Aguero, Tevez, Silva and Nasri we have enough short ar5es in the team as it is biggrin.png

I can't argue with that - check mate. clap2.gif

Ridiculous Reffing last night but happy to come away with a deserved win.

Righto ! Poor reffing to be sure. The Nasri send off was too harsh (though he is looking a bit punk like), and that was an uncalled penalty when Zabaleta was knocked askew. Has Zabaleta ever received justice ?

Though I have always been a big Tevez fan, it was nice to go an entire match without having to witness the scowling or affectless mugs of Tevez and Balotelli.

Righto ! Poor reffing to be sure. The Nasri send off was too harsh (though he is looking a bit punk like), and that was an uncalled penalty when Zabaleta was knocked askew. Has Zabaleta ever received justice ?

Though I have always been a big Tevez fan, it was nice to go an entire match without having to witness the scowling or affectless mugs of Tevez and Balotelli.

The Nasri incident should have been either both off or non of em. Not just Nasri, that was ridiculous. Zabba is one of the most honest players around, hard but honest and he never gets anything. Aguero is just getting better and better and sets an example of how to stay on your feet.

I like Dzecko, in particular his attitude and although he started off great, he became less a danger as the game went on.

• Like 1

The Nasri incident should have been either both off or non of em. Not just Nasri, that was ridiculous. Zabba is one of the most honest players around, hard but honest and he never gets anything. Aguero is just getting better and better and sets an example of how to stay on your feet.

I like Dzecko, in particular his attitude and although he started off great, he became less a danger as the game went on.

Agreed with all that. With a little luck KUN could have had a hat trick. I like Dzeko. He's maintained a decent attitude despite all the nuttiness up front at Man City.

So how about selling Balotelli and Tevez and bringing in Falcao ? A tremendous addition he would be. A huge talent, big motor, super motivated with no attitude problems. He would fit in well with Aguero and Silva. City just can't let him go to Chelsea or United.