Manchester City

mrbojangles

Ridiculous Reffing last night but happy to come away with a deserved win.

Righto ! Poor reffing to be sure. The Nasri send off was too harsh (though he is looking a bit punk like), and that was an uncalled penalty when Zabaleta was knocked askew. Has Zabaleta ever received justice ?

Though I have always been a big Tevez fan, it was nice to go an entire match without having to witness the scowling or affectless mugs of Tevez and Balotelli.

The Nasri incident should have been either both off or non of em. Not just Nasri, that was ridiculous. Zabba is one of the most honest players around, hard but honest and he never gets anything. Aguero is just getting better and better and sets an example of how to stay on your feet.

I like Dzecko, in particular his attitude and although he started off great, he became less a danger as the game went on.

Agreed with all that. With a little luck KUN could have had a hat trick. I like Dzeko. He's maintained a decent attitude despite all the nuttiness up front at Man City.

So how about selling Balotelli and Tevez and bringing in Falcao ? A tremendous addition he would be. A huge talent, big motor, super motivated with no attitude problems. He would fit in well with Aguero and Silva. City just can't let him go to Chelsea or United.

We would not take Tevez or Balotelli no thanks, and as for selling Tevez i believe you do not own him you rent him like united did? so no money from a sale?

Ridiculous Reffing last night but happy to come away with a deserved win.

Righto ! Poor reffing to be sure. The Nasri send off was too harsh (though he is looking a bit punk like), and that was an uncalled penalty when Zabaleta was knocked askew. Has Zabaleta ever received justice ?

Though I have always been a big Tevez fan, it was nice to go an entire match without having to witness the scowling or affectless mugs of Tevez and Balotelli.

The Nasri incident should have been either both off or non of em. Not just Nasri, that was ridiculous. Zabba is one of the most honest players around, hard but honest and he never gets anything. Aguero is just getting better and better and sets an example of how to stay on your feet.

I like Dzecko, in particular his attitude and although he started off great, he became less a danger as the game went on.

Agreed with all that. With a little luck KUN could have had a hat trick. I like Dzeko. He's maintained a decent attitude despite all the nuttiness up front at Man City.

So how about selling Balotelli and Tevez and bringing in Falcao ? A tremendous addition he would be. A huge talent, big motor, super motivated with no attitude problems. He would fit in well with Aguero and Silva. City just can't let him go to Chelsea or United.

Deffo agree with selling Mario. He's burnt his bridges with me but I still like Tevez, I just think he's carrying an injury or something at the moment. Would love Falcao though.

We would not take Tevez or Balotelli no thanks, and as for selling Tevez i believe you do not own him you rent him like united did? so no money from a sale?

Your lack of reading skills have materialised again nev. jellydog wasn't talking about Tevez or Ballotelli to United, he was talking about us not wanting Falcao to go to you or Chelsea.

As for Tevez. No, we own him and will get money from a sale. As long as he doesn't see out his contract without re-signing like any other player.

Your lack of reading skills have materialised again nev. jellydog wasn't talking about Tevez or Ballotelli to United, he was talking about us not wanting Falcao to go to you or Chelsea.

As for Tevez. No, we own him and will get money from a sale. As long as he doesn't see out his contract without re-signing like any other player.

Righto again. Like Mr Bojangles, I like Carlitos and always have, but the fitness issues and lack of consistent shape are starting to wear on me. I'd say move him now while he still has value. Plus, you never know when he's going to go into rebellion mode again. He's been that way everywhere he's been since he left Boca Juniors.

Welcome to the forum jellydog

A voice of reason from a blue perspective,how refreshing......are you from Stockport also?

Thanks the welcome. Originally from the states, and seven years in Buenos Aires before my recent move to BKK.

A voice of reason from a blue perspective,how refreshing......are you from Stockport also?

Thanks the welcome. Originally from the states, and seven years in Buenos Aires before my recent move to BKK.

Interesting..... no wonder you like the Argies .....when did you really start following city and what was the attraction to supporting them?

Interesting..... no wonder you like the Argies .....when did you really start following city and what was the attraction to supporting them?

Started following them as Carlitos, Aguero and Zabaleta made their way there. Plus, I like Yaya.clap2.gif

Started following them as Carlitos, Aguero and Zabaleta made their way there. Plus, I like Yaya.clap2.gif

A lifelong blue thenbiggrin.png welcome to the forum mate.

• Like 1

Lovely biggrin.png .................Mr Bojangles is your main man here....he comes from Rockdale.....which is as near as you will get from the city lot on this forum so you will feel at home being a JCL! Just a question did you like United when Carlitos was performing for them as well? clap2.gif

Looks like I've underestimated the boredom factor of United fans.

All mrred wants to know is what team did you follow before the lazer blues(thats city by the way)was it united when Tevez was there? just a simple question you don't have to get all touchybiggrin.png

Righto ! Poor reffing to be sure. The Nasri send off was too harsh (though he is looking a bit punk like),

Players who go from writhing on the ground in agony one second, to jumping spritely on their feet to remonstrate and argue, the next, should be red carded anyway... wink.png

• Like 2

Righto ! Poor reffing to be sure. The Nasri send off was too harsh (though he is looking a bit punk like),

Players who go from writhing on the ground in agony one second, to jumping spritely on their feet to remonstrate and argue, the next, should be red carded anyway... wink.png

Yo, I believe I covered that in "punk like".thumbsup.gif

Yo, I believe I covered that in "punk like".thumbsup.gif

OK... i wasn't getting your meaning... South Americanism?...where i come from we call it "<deleted> like". thumbsup.gif

Sneaky Buggers! Man​ City moved their advertising boards to defend Stoke’s long throw-ins laugh.png

laugh.pnglaugh.png

Nice one and about time someone did something about those louts and the way they go about playing football. Thuggery and long throw in's ain't the spirit og the game IMO. I hope everyone in the prem who has as much space as we do around the pitch do the same. That's the advantage of playing at home and I doubt there are any rules about how far advertising boards have to be away from the touchline.

I was flying back to Saudi last night and so missed the match but on the highlights it looked like we beat them easily. Happy with another 3 points

Sneaky Buggers! Man​ City moved their advertising boards to defend Stoke’s long throw-ins laugh.png

I was flying back to Saudi last night and so missed the match but on the highlights it looked like we beat them easily. Happy with another 3 points

Dominated. Aguero's hammy is a concern though. Out for at least a week and maybe longer. Bad timing that.

laugh.pnglaugh.png

Nice one and about time someone did something about those louts and the way they go about playing football. Thuggery and long throw in's ain't the spirit og the game IMO. I hope everyone in the prem who has as much space as we do around the pitch do the same. That's the advantage of playing at home and I doubt there are any rules about how far advertising boards have to be away from the touchline.

I don't mind long throw ins, but I object to the use of a towel - it's not part of the equipment required to play football. I'd also ban any clothing except shirt, shorts, socks, pads and boots.

Question. Is a pain killing injection at half time, a performance enhancing drug? unsure.png

You both beat me to it. The pair of em are starting to get on my nerves.

I'm with you there Mr B, I think City would better off without this fickle duo.angry.png

You wouldn't object to Mourinho would you? Pedro Pinto asked him in an interview if he would take the Man City job, knowing it would probably prevent him ever going to Man United. His answer was 'sure I will take the job that appeals to me'. He was also asked if he would work with Abramavitch again to which he replied; "absolutely, of course". Benitez beware!