Manchester City

mrbojangles

Not surprising he is getting flirted soon is it could even be this month....Mancini i mean tongue.png Balotelli would be better in some circus somewhere but i hope he stays!

The board at City will be very unhappy with his RVP comments even though he didn't want to join City,Mancini is now in a hole he can't get out of.

Not surprising he is getting flirted soon is it could even be this month....Mancini i mean tongue.png Balotelli would be better in some circus somewhere but i hope he stays!

The board at City will be very unhappy with his RVP comments even though he didn't want to join City,Mancini is now in a hole he can't get out of.

Mancini looked gutted talking about not getting rvp, and his signings at the start of season have not worked out, and any signings coming might have to rely on selling a player first.

At 16/1 Mancini would be worth a bet if Villa weren't such shi-ite, so I can't see Lambert lasting much longer.

Odds of 100/1 SAF cheesy.gif I wouldn't take 10,000/1

• Like 1

Mancini looked gutted talking about not getting rvp, and his signings at the start of season have not worked out, and any signings coming might have to rely on selling a player first.

For sure RVP is a quality player. I wish he would prove those who say he is injury prone right and get injured soon tongue.png As for the signings we did make. We all knew they were last minute and mainly brought in for cover as opposed to being world class. The only one who has been a bit of a let down for what he was signed for, is Garcia. IMO

For sure RVP is a quality player. I wish he would prove those who say he is injury prone right and get injured soon tongue.png As for the signings we did make. We all knew they were last minute and mainly brought in for cover as opposed to being world class. The only one who has been a bit of a let down for what he was signed for, is Garcia. IMO

I think the amount of games Rodwell and Sinclair have featured in ..you might as well have signed me or you! laugh.png I remember wishing the same thing on Silva last year but he was outstanding all season and has been nothing up to the same standards this season,still time yet i suppose but i am feeling confident at the moment and can feel your blue moon despondency in your posts mr bo and where is Jack gone these days? whistling.gif

Since when do we not have a youth policy ?

It's a sarcastic remark to the Reds who are always saying we don't have a youth policy and theirs is the best in the whole universe. thumbsup.gif

Wow you had one youth player playing and scored, show how rare it is to get mentionedthumbsup.gif and the lad is from portugal how long has he been at city?

It's a sarcastic remark to the Reds who are always saying we don't have a youth policy and theirs is the best in the whole universe. thumbsup.gif

Wow you had one youth player playing and scored, show how rare it is to get mentionedthumbsup.gif and the lad is from portugal how long has he been at city?

utd's youth policy left them and joined Spurs via Standard Liege cheesy.gif

And we had 5 in our team yesterday who came through our youth system, albeit 2 are in the late thirties nowbiggrin.png

Don't know what part of sarcastic you didn't understand Nev blink.png

Beckham was a fair swap tongue.png

Since you just bought a team of mercenaries to win the league.

Yeah. BTW. How are your 2 famous frontmen who came through the youth system doing? RVP and Rooney must have saved you a fortune not having to buy them. You lot have been buying the highest priced players for years Red, so just be careful were you are throwing those stones in your glass house. thumbsup.gif

Yeah. BTW. How are your 2 famous frontmen who came through the youth system doing? RVP and Rooney must have saved you a fortune not having to buy them. You lot have been buying the highest priced players for years Red, so just be careful were you are throwing those stones in your glass house. thumbsup.gif

And buying player well within our means.thumbsup.gif

http://www.transferleague.co.uk/league-tables/transfer-league-table-1992-to-today.html

10 million quid a year average since 1992 and 12 premier league trophys, not bad hey we must have saved some money along the way as people keep saying we have beenn buying the title for years.

And guess who the top 2 spending teams are the two with sugar daddy owners cheesy.gif

And buying player well within our means.thumbsup.gif

http://www.transferl...2-to-today.html

10 million quid a year average since 1992 and 12 premier league trophys, not bad hey we must have saved some money along the way as people keep saying we have beenn buying the title for years.

And guess who the top 2 spending teams are the two with sugar daddy owners cheesy.gif

Haven't you got another record to put on nev, this one is getting a bit boring. But carry on if you must. We know we are lucky to have rich owners instead of parasite ones.

I see City have returned a third of there 3000 tickets to Arsenal as the fans could not afford it!! biggrin.png

Going to the big smoke is a lot more expensive for our fans to go to, than your lot. 5 mins on the tube and the majority of your supporters are at the Emirates. biggrin.png