Manchester City

mrbojangles

Bloody cheapskates. Get yer wad out Citeh! tongue.png

Why Smokes. Who's available?

Well, considering City will pay over the odds for anyone, I would think everyone is available. biggrin.png

Yes and if they shell out £50m for someone we can take the piss till March! biggrin.png

Well prior to the game I'd have taken 0-2 at the Emirates. Thought we deserved that and could have scored many more. Deffo penalty but heaven knows why Dzecko took it. Hopefully Kompany will (rightfully) have his Red rescinded.

Balotelli is obviously craving attention.

City were far superior to Arsenal in all areas and I was impressed how quick they could get back and organise the defence.

No-one with gloves should take a penalty. biggrin.png

Playing against ten men and a ref.....city where ordinary!

Then again i only watched the first half.

it was Arsenal who were ordinary. City just did what they had to do.

Agree with that Carms. We weren't particularly special but the pressure we were putting on Arsenal sort of forced Koscielny into doing a rugby tackle and being sent off.

MrRed is just grasping at straws pointing to every decision that a ref makes as if it favours someone else, in an attempt to take the heat off them. If it had have been a United player that Koscieny rugby tackled, SAF would have been calling it tantamount to attempted murder.

Talking of the ref, absolutely ridiculous sending off Kompany and we should easily win the appeal.

Agree with that Carms. We weren't particularly special but the pressure we were putting on Arsenal sort of forced Koscielny into doing a rugby tackle and being sent off.

MrRed is just grasping at straws pointing to every decision that a ref makes as if it favours someone else, in an attempt to take the heat off them. If it had have been a United player that Koscieny rugby tackled, SAF would have been calling it tantamount to attempted murder.

Talking of the ref, absolutely ridiculous sending off Kompany and we should easily win the appeal.

Funny to hear a Utd fan commenting on a team being helped by the ref! Made me chuckle!!

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

Funny to hear a Utd fan commenting on a team being helped by the ref! Made me chuckle!!

Yeah we are not allowed to are we......bless Alfie the sheep likes it wink.png

Arsenal toughened up a bit in the second period, but did nothing but whine and moan in the first period after Koscielny's red. I think the ref was fearful that Dzeko was about to be buggered if he didn't step in.

No Red ofcourse you are allowed to but its just funny thats all. Carry on.

I'm not gonna respond to MrRed anymore today. I think MrsRed has slapped him about and he's got a mood on him

Pussy smile.png