Manchester City

mrbojangles

Its an absolutely beautiful day here in Scotland today and I'm off to a proper real ale boozer to watch the footy.

Balotelli hates the food eh?

The best curry in the UK in Failsworth and I'll be enjoying that next month an all.

Happy days! biggrin.png

Curry in Failsworth?

Are you sure you dont mean Fallowfield? The home of the 'Curry Mile'thumbsup.gif

i don't like him,and have never rated him

And that's why the discussion is futile. If he helped old ladies cross the road, you would find a negative and probably acuse him of trying to mug her.

That is why you got rid in the end isn't it?

Tricky one that Red because I personally had no great desire to keep him. But the reality is that City didn't actually want to get rid. We refused the offers from Inter and Juventus and wouldn't drop the price. It was Mario who wanted to go back to Italy and he even reduced his wages to make the deal happen. No matter what you think of him, he most certainly isn't a Rooney, who threatens to leave the club unless he gets more money. He left the club for less. But you won't see the positive what Mario did, you will just keep on drooling over Rooney.

Never drooled over a footballer and never will,they are in most cases overpaid primadonas,some as in the case are at the highest level and deserve the backlash they get from the press,ohh and by the way the futile argument is two ways when you are on this knobs side.No smoke without fire.wink.png

Its an absolutely beautiful day here in Scotland today and I'm off to a proper real ale boozer to watch the footy.

Balotelli hates the food eh?

The best curry in the UK in Failsworth and I'll be enjoying that next month an all.

Happy days! biggrin.png

Curry in Failsworth?

Are you sure you dont mean Fallowfield? The home of the 'Curry Mile'thumbsup.gif

You are both wrong,Rusholme smile.png

ohh and by the way the futile argument is two ways when you are on this knobs side.

I never said I was on his side. I just don't think he deserves a lot of the trash that is being thrown at him. You've called him several swear words upto now and have never even met the guy. Well, the people who know him think he is a really nice bloke in person. On the pitch is another issue but then again, Man United haven't been without their share of idjits who see the red mist once they are on the park, have they!!

On the pitch is were it matters and Balotelli never backed his massive attitude up did he? as a footballer he was a letdown and as a person he really didnt help himself with his surly behavior and spats with team mates and the manager.

Out of Interest who would you say has been similar to Balotelli and not delivered on the pitch(for United)... again were they can back there mouth up?

On the pitch is were it matters and Balotelli never backed his massive attitude up did he? as a footballer he was a letdown and as a person he really didnt help himself with his surly behavior and spats with team mates and the manager.

Out of Interest who would you say has been similar to Balotelli and not delivered on the pitch(for United)... again were they can back there mouth up?

I mentioned before about his contribution on the pitch. Albeit he didn't command a regular place, he was pivotal in our last minute win against QPR, thus winning us the title. He helped win our first trophy in years (the FA Cup) and he scored 2 in our historic win over your lot at OT. DeGea isn't living up to much is he?

However, in my post I wasn't referring to that, I was referring to his red mist that would often come out and it was that I was eluding to in which you have had plenty at your place.

Food:- English food (if there is such a thing nowadays) isn't much good really, is it? That's why a Curry has overtaken our national dish. Look at all the foreign restaurants in the country. They are doing business for a reason. Also, anybody who moves to a new country misses the food from back home.

Can you give an example of what food or restaurant would be unavailable to him, on his salary?

Food:- English food (if there is such a thing nowadays) isn't much good really, is it? That's why a Curry has overtaken our national dish. Look at all the foreign restaurants in the country. They are doing business for a reason. Also, anybody who moves to a new country misses the food from back home.

Can you give an example of what food or restaurant would be unavailable to him, on his salary?

Your totally missing the point I'm making Ups. I'm sure we all miss the food that we were brought up with, like Mama Mia's home cooking. It ain't just about going out to restaurants (and getting your car pished on by scum). Fortunately in Saudi there are lots of western places to eat but I rarely go cos I can't be bothered. Fortunately there are lots of places to buy western ingrediants.........but I'm a <deleted> cook.

Just like we have a right to say what was good and what was bad when we go on holiday, Mario has a right to say he didn't like the food. Why hang him out to dry over a comment that most of us make every time we go on holiday.

Wrong again mate.....

http://www.desiloungerestaurant.co.uk/

Your suggestion is in Levenshulme....still think i don't know my way around eh? biggrin.png

Looks good that smokes. I used to go to a curry house (name escapes) not far from Victoria Station on Cheetham Hill Road. All you can eat for a tenner. Full of Asians so you could tell it was good. Not licensed, so take your own. Cheap as chips and tasty.

Edit:- just remembered. Saffron is it's name http://www.saffronuk.com/homePage.html although it seems to have changed a bit the buffet still looks good value.

Wrong again mate.....

Your suggestion is in Levenshulme....still think i don't know my way around eh? biggrin.png

Not like a real Salfordian smile.png you don't!

The Indian style Lamb chops in Spicy Hut on the curry mile are the best thumbsup.gif they have been copied by many a place since them introducing them years ago.

Desi lounge is a bit upmarket for me i prefer the old backstreet curry house in town just behind the Arndale building on the way to Oldham Street.cheap and cheerful real home cooked Indian food for all the Indians that have businesses in the area smile.png

Edited by MrRed

Wrong again mate.....

Not like a real Salfordian smile.png you don't!

The Indian style Lamb chops in Spicy Hut on the curry mile are the best thumbsup.gif they have been copied by many a place since them introducing them years ago.

Desi lounge is a bit upmarket for me i prefer the old backstreet curry house in town just behind the Arndale building on the way to Oldham Street.cheap and cheerful real home cooked Indian food for all the Indians that have businesses in the area smile.png

Desi Lounge/Nawab used to be along the road from the Marble Arch....few pints and a crackin' jukebox then over to the northern Quarter for a bit of posh...errm....!

I just hope this thread stays on the topic of Indian restaurants in Manchester as we wouldn't want it to stay on topic would we....... Mr jingleynervejangles. tongue.png

I must confess that the talk of Curry is keeping my mind off a certain date I have with the telly in about 4 hours.

I just hope this thread stays on the topic of Indian restaurants in Manchester as we wouldn't want it to stay on topic would we....... Mr jingleynervejangles. tongue.png

Maybe i should have asked if Joe Hart ate there....wobbly aint on topic no more. laugh.png

Very lucky to come away with a point tonight. If not for Reina's brain fart and Aguero's shot in the dark, we'd have dropped three. Kudos to Liverpool for an heroic effort. I've not seen City dominated at home like that for many a blue moon. After Sturridge's goal Liverpool muscled up and dominated midfield for much of the match. A frustrating night for Silva who suffered much of the pressure.

Maicon for Silva ? I still can't figure Mancini sometimes. Silva was beat and frustrated, but why weaken an already struggling midfield with that substitution ?

And, what's the deal with Sturridge ? Did he ever look this dangerous with Chelsea ?

Very lucky to come away with a point tonight. If not for Reina's brain fart and Aguero's shot in the dark, we'd have dropped three. Kudos to Liverpool for an heroic effort. I've not seen City dominated at home like that for many a blue moon. After Sturridge's goal Liverpool muscled up and dominated midfield for much of the match. A frustrating night for Silva who suffered much of the pressure.

Maicon for Silva ? I still can't figure Mancini sometimes. Silva was beat and frustrated, but why weaken an already struggling midfield with that substitution ?

And, what's the deal with Sturridge ? Did he ever look this dangerous with Chelsea ?

Agree we were lucky to get a point. We were at sixes and sevens and just didn't look comfortable. We missed Kompany and Yaya tonight. Thank god yaya is now on his way home.

It was a deffo foul on Dzecko but it was our fault we didn't play to the whistle and we can't blame Liverpool for carrying on. Garcia was to blame for not clearing.

Totally agree Maicon sub, you are on the same page as me with Mancini, I still have many doubts about what he is doing and some of the tactics he has.

The one point I got to disagree with you about is Aguero's goal. He knew exactly what he was doing there. It wasn't a shot in the dark, he was going for goal cos nobody else was around. It's up there for potential goal of the season IMO. We can't also forget and must give credit to Gerrard's goal. Top drawer and a trade mark of Gerrard. He has them in his locker week in, week out.