Manchester City

mrbojangles

Well to be walking the premier league with 10 games to go and still in with a shout in two cups we can't be that bad can we?

Madrid are not that good..... and as i predicted Milan would beat Barca as well, the bloody Germans are the problem as always and you need more than luck to beat them,but as in 99 we are in with a shout if we get past the Galacticos!!! thumbsup.gif

I'm sure you'll make it through the qualifying round next season mrboj. wink.png

You do qualify for the champions league in third or fourth don't you!

what a goal from Berbatov by the way if you get chance to look see. smile.png

This ref is a joke. 26 minutes in and he's given Chelsea everything and City nothing. 10 free kicks he's given them and zilch to us. It's getting a bit ridiculous now.

I was going to leave it till half time, but I havent seem a team cheat and dive as much as Chelsea.....Its embarrassing really

This ref is a joke. 26 minutes in and he's given Chelsea everything and City nothing. 10 free kicks he's given them and zilch to us. It's getting a bit ridiculous now.

I was going to leave it till half time, but I havent seem a team cheat and dive as much as Chelsea.....Its embarrassing really

He's just given us one and to be honest, he'd have been sacked if he didn't it was so blatant.

He's just given us one and to be honest, he'd have been sacked if he didn't it was so blatant.

And the one he has given us, is gonna result in the loss of Toure

We're playing some excellent stuff and Rodwell is having a good one

Rodwell is having a great game.

What makes me laugh is everyone on TV is having a go at Mancini, saying his lineup is too negative, yet it is working just fine. We have created some very good chances. Joe Hart has touched the ball once, when he caught the ball in the 46th minute!!

He has negated Chelseas biggest threat, their midfield, and at the same time allowed us to be flexible up front.

I dont see Yaya coming back in the second half thoughdry.png

Absolutely jack. Don't know who is in your studio but Micheal Owen, Townsend and co on our chanel are now saying Chelsea have only had one shot because they are tired after playing so many games. <deleted>. Bunch of muppets

Mcmahon , Parker and Spackmancheesy.gif