Manchester City

mrbojangles

Some of us need more of them....that's for sure but not exactly in abundance are they?

Dunno why....what's better than not having to defend and grabbing all the glory...?

Who is the best ''lone' striker in the PL?

I can't think of a 'best' right now.

Whether he wanted to be "lone" or not. Luis Suarez for me, hands down. He has shown he can play with or without support and wherever Liverpool want to put him. On football merits alone, he should get player of the year due to his consistency all season.

Mata for player of the year, best player in the league IMHO.

P.P.S. I'm bemused at the lengths the RAGs go to, to try and deny they have spent more than us on players. What does it matter, they had the money and spent it on players. Nobody is knocking that (well I'm not) but trying to give us grief because we now have enough to compete with them is just pure jealousy and a sign that they are worried.........very worried.

Worried what about you lot over taking our soon to be 20 league titles or our 3 european cups or 11 Fa cups, not in my lifetime

You will end up the same as Blackburn in a few years time.

No doubting your league title credentials, but don't you think your cup run is relatively poor. Yes you have the record for most FA cup wins, but not by the margin that perhaps you would expect. Same goes with European cups. Your league cup victories are less than Villa!

Is it any wonder with stupid <deleted> statements like this why we now have a siege mentality against other supposedly massive English clubs and there followers!! deary me.

That nerve is a bit tender isn't it. 55555

The fact is that all man u supporters are glory hunters. The difference between us and you is that we see a victory as something to be savoured, you guys see it as a right and when it doesnt go your way the dummies come out. It was observed that man u 'fans' were leaving the game early v Chelsea last week. Why? it was 2-2 and all to play for!!! The reason they were leaving is because man u weren't winning and it looked more likely Chelsea would nick it.

Man U fans, when the going gets tough they go home. 55555

Not sure I've ever read such a crock of utter shit in all my life....!!

redrus

P.P.S. I'm bemused at the lengths the RAGs go to, to try and deny they have spent more than us on players. What does it matter, they had the money and spent it on players. Nobody is knocking that (well I'm not) but trying to give us grief because we now have enough to compete with them is just pure jealousy and a sign that they are worried.........very worried.

Worried what about you lot over taking our soon to be 20 league titles or our 3 european cups or 11 Fa cups, not in my lifetime

No doubting your league title credentials, but don't you think your cup run is relatively poor. Yes you have the record for most FA cup wins, but not by the margin that perhaps you would expect. Same goes with European cups. Your league cup victories are less than Villa!

Is it any wonder with stupid <deleted> statements like this why we now have a siege mentality against other supposedly massive English clubs and there followers!! deary me.

The fact is that all man u supporters are glory hunters. The difference between us and you is that we see a victory as something to be savoured, you guys see it as a right and when it doesnt go your way the dummies come out. It was observed that man u 'fans' were leaving the game early v Chelsea last week. Why? it was 2-2 and all to play for!!! The reason they were leaving is because man u weren't winning and it looked more likely Chelsea would nick it.

redrus

Do you know anyone in Manchester (Red or Blue) that calls United, "Man u"? I've never heard a Manc use that term. Maybe it's just me, but wouldn't mind it clarified.

Edited by BangrakBob

Commiserations. I'm sure you guys had given up 99% of hope anyway! Great game for us neutrals but it must have been pure agony to watch your team play in such a constrained fashion (posh word for rubbish!).

The one point you should have had would never have been enough.

Commiserations. I'm sure you guys had given up 99% of hope anyway! Great game for us neutrals but it must have been pure agony to watch your team play in such a constrained fashion (posh word for rubbish!).

Yeah Santi. TBH I thought Everton deserved it more than us, they wanted that win. I don't know if it's cos Aguero and Yaya are out (as well as Kompany) but it was a dire display with absolutely no urgency in a single one of them.

• Like 1

redrus

Do you know anyone in Manchester (Red or Blue) that calls United, "Man u"? I've never heard a Manc use that term. Maybe it's just me, but wouldn't mind it clarified.

We don't have any supporters in Manchester,you should know that.

• Like 2

Yeah Santi. TBH I thought Everton deserved it more than us, they wanted that win. I don't know if it's cos Aguero and Yaya are out (as well as Kompany) but it was a dire display with absolutely no urgency in a single one of them.

Awful display!

What was up with Dzeko, whinging and whining like a little tart, all game!

Having said that, the ref was a joke. Missing a deliberate handball a yard INSIDE the box, and then that would have been 1-1, AND Fellaini should have been sent off for his 2nd yellow. Still, grasping at straws, as we didnt deserve anything from the game.

That 3-5-2 works well for us, doesnt it!!

Awful display!

Having said that, the ref was a joke. Missing a deliberate handball a yard INSIDE the box, and then that would have been 1-1, AND Fellaini should have been sent off for his 2nd yellow. Still, grasping at straws, as we didnt deserve anything from the game.

Did you miss Miralles legit goal Jack?

Yes that 3-5-2 that your manager likes has done you in hasn't it?

Awful display!

Did you miss Miralles legit goal Jack?

Yes that 3-5-2 that your manager likes has done you in hasn't it?

Did you miss the blatant hand ball in the box Red.

Also, the flag was up the second he touched it and before he put it in the net, so how could it have been legit. I'm not saying that we would have stopped it going in but the players do play to the flag and ref you know.

Yeah jack. Every time we've played that formation we must have won how many times............0

Tactical genius Mancini.

• Like 1

Yeah jack. Every time we've played that formation we must have won how many times............0

Tactical genius Mancini.

They are if his tactics are to get the sack and ride off into the sunset with a barrow full of dosh

Yeah sometimes referee's make ridiculous decisions don't they whistling.gif

You was lucky as it was in a competition that you was never going to win anyway biggrin.png you didn't play well and got what you deserved today fark all.

Mancini is toast if they perform like that.

you didn't play well and got what you deserved today fark all.

Total Shots

Everton 12

City 20

On Target

Everton 3

City 8

Possession

Everton 40.6%

City 59.4%

The difference between our two clubs is that even with the above stats, we will still admit that Everton deserved it more. You lot would be claiming Fergie got his tactics spot on and were unlucky.

Yeah your dominance was clear mate,i don't know why you are grasping at straws.

Remember you played the second half against ten men and still never really looked like scoring,your stats should have been better than that.

redrus

Correct always united, even from City fans unless they're taking the mick. Usually that's rags though.. ;-)

redrus

• Like 1

Tactical genius Mancini.

3-5-2 works fine. Many teams have used it successfully.

Its just our players cannot, for whatever reason, work with it.

I am sure Nastasic played a 3-5-2 at Fiorentina, whereas Toure and Lescott (whom seems to be totally confused by it) are not familiar with it, likewise Richards when he was fit. Zabaleta is better at full back, than 1 of 3 CB, and Kolarov offers almost zero defensive protection when he plays as 'wing back', therefore, as today, it gives the other team miles of space on the right, making players like Coleman look like superstars.

• Like 1

Remember you played the second half against ten men and still never really looked like scoring,your stats should have been better than that.

You know Red, I dont know if you saw the game or what.

Me and Mr BOJ have already accepted that we were poor, but then you come on spouting cr@p!!

Where does " still never looked like scoring" come from? Their keeper made 3 or 4 very good saves. Dzeko had a couple of clear cut chances that he would normally take.

Its not a given that when you are down to 10 men that you give up and bottle it (unless you are United). Everton are, if nothing else, organised and disciplined.

Yeah sometimes referee's make ridiculous decisions don't they whistling.gif

You was lucky as it was in a competition that you was never going to win anyway biggrin.png you didn't play well and got what you deserved today fark all.

Mancini is toast if they perform like that.

He is milquetoast.....jingthing taught me that word.....I'd better go for a lie down.

On second thoughts...maybe not....laugh.png

Me and Mr BOJ have already accepted that we were poor, but then you come on spouting cr@p!!

Where does " still never looked like scoring" come from? Their keeper made 3 or 4 very good saves. Dzeko had a couple of clear cut chances that he would normally take.

Its not a given that when you are down to 10 men that you give up and bottle it (unless you are United). Everton are, if nothing else, organised and disciplined.

Sorry jack i thought you were both blaming the referee for a moment,Everton disciplined?

Sorry jack i thought you were both blaming the referee for a moment,Everton disciplined?

The referee and linesman made a terrible decision which cost us a penalty from which we would probably have equalised, Fellaini should have been sent off for the handball and we would have had the best part of 10 minutes against 9 men, therefore it is probable that we would have won the game, which we didnt deserve to win.

Some decisions go your way, others dont... swings and roundabouts.

But when the ref misses seeing a player a yard inside the area from only 10 feet away, sorry but I dont get it. I think he bottled it.

And yes, I do think Everton are a disciplined side

@ JacknDanny.....sorry to hear of the death of Colin Crompton.

RIP. wai2.gif

Colin Crompton died in the 80's.

Apart from that I have no clue as to what you are saying or trying to sayblink.png

Oops sorry mate I meant Norman Collier.

A thousand apologies. wai2.gif