Manchester City

mrbojangles

That's right, all gang up on Aguero for what must have been his first ever bad thing, even though he is constantly on the receiving end. Worse than journo's from The Sun you lot.

What he did was wrong, but jumping on someones ars is hardly career threateningrolleyes.gif

I have never seen Aguero put in a single malicious challenge, all the time he has been at City, so I guess the red mist ascended as a result of something. The fact that Luiz 'forgave ' him straightaway seems to suggest that something had gone on between them earlier.

Anyway talk of him getting banned for 3 games is nonsense. Wont happen!

Two-footed stamp=violent conduct=straight red=three match ban.

Added: Wait till they ask Fergie about it <heh>

Edited by Chicog

That's right, all gang up on Aguero for what must have been his first ever bad thing, even though he is constantly on the receiving end. Worse than journo's from The Sun you lot.

What he did was wrong, but jumping on someones ars is hardly career threateningrolleyes.gif

I have never seen Aguero put in a single malicious challenge, all the time he has been at City, so I guess the red mist ascended as a result of something. The fact that Luiz 'forgave ' him straightaway seems to suggest that something had gone on between them earlier.

But if the referee or linesman (assistant referee) saw the incident, as per the McManaman challenge, then the FA cannot act. It was right in front of the linesman so he can hardly claim he didnt see it. Just going by the rules, ludicrous as they may be.

Well the lucky little bugger has got away with it.

Spineless FA again.

Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero will face no action for his two-footed challenge on Chelsea's David Luiz.

The Football Association has confirmed that the Argentina striker will not be charged retrospectively for the incident in yesterday's FA Cup semi-final at Wembley.

It follows confirmation that referee Chris Foy had at least seen part of the incident and acted on it during the match - Chelsea were awarded a free-kick.

But if the referee or linesman (assistant referee) saw the incident, as per the McManaman challenge, then the FA cannot act. It was right in front of the linesman so he can hardly claim he didnt see it. Just going by the rules, ludicrous as they may be.

Unless his job has changed over the past 16 years he's still a linesman no matter what those knobs at the FA care to say. It certainly doesn't give a linesman any more gravitas or authority calling him an asst ref!

I digress...biggrin.png

Still i really hope that Aguero gets a life ban for that appalling piece of butchery that could have killed the other player. I'd rather see him in the stands at WHL next week.........cuffed up ofcourse for everyones safety.thumbsup.gif

Edited by carmine

Unless his job has changed over the past 16 years he's still a linesman no matter what those knobs at the FA care to say. It certainly doesn't give a linesman any more gravitas or authority calling him an asst ref!

I digress...biggrin.png

Still i really hope that Aguero gets a life ban for that appalling piece of butchery that could have killed the other player. I'd rather see him in the stands at WHL next week.........cuffed up ofcourse for everyones safety.thumbsup.gif

And I'm hoping for Bale to have a speedy recovery biggrin.png

I digress...biggrin.png

And I'm hoping for Bale to have a speedy recovery biggrin.png

Just give us the three points and have a week off. Its not like you lot have any use for them!

Well done Aguero and Luiz!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22157469

Good to see there are some grown-ups in the game.

Take note Ferdinands!

Lets not bring the Ferdinands into it as thats slighhtly differing in subject matter but its nice to see a couple of players, one offering an apology and the other accept graciously and move on.

• Like 1

I was up in the air flying back to Saudi last night so missed the match. Just turned the telly on and we won 1-0. Loverley goal by Tevez but don't know how the match was. I'm gonna try and find a replay today. Also noticed United drew with the Spammers. It's just prolonging the inevitable but nice to close the gap a little.

I was up in the air flying back to Saudi last night so missed the match. Just turned the telly on and we won 1-0. Loverley goal by Tevez but don't know how the match was. I'm gonna try and find a replay today. Also noticed United drew with the Spammers. It's just prolonging the inevitable but nice to close the gap a little.

Keep dreaming!

Keep dreaming!

What bit of that is dreaming Red?

On my wish list for the summer, is for someone who can take a sublime corner, instead of having to rely on Gareth Barrysad.png

When Dzeko plays like he is today, I see why Mancini doesnt fancy him. Gives the ball away far to many times.

The game is there for the taking... Bale is obviously not fit

city look strong, even minus a couple of stars on the bench. shame they've not played like this for the majority of the season really.

To be honest, I think this typifies how they have played most of the season. Passing very average, foot off the accelerator. Fortunately upto now, Tottenhams attack is anaemic.

Well on the balance of play we deserved to get nothing out of this game.

Cr@p against Wigan and cr@p again today.

Great goal by Nasri, then anonymous for the rest of the game. They need to get rid of him in the summer. For me Dzeko was p!ss poor, another one who can go.

We need an upgrade on both Barry and Clichy.

I think we should go for Baines. Very good defender with great dead ball skills, ie corners!!

For me Baines, Isca and Cavani are needed

i wont knock city, i think you were a good club, back in the days when even aussies (danny allsop) could get a game for you, if my poor north london lads can never do it , i hope you lot keep up the pressure on the other rich clubs.

i wont knock city, i think you were a good club, back in the days when even aussies (danny allsop) could get a game for you, if my poor north london lads can never do it , i hope you lot keep up the pressure on the other rich clubs.

Me either mate. I have respect for the City fans....they are a loyal bunch.

I'll happily slap Jack though for his comments about us finishing fifth....and I'll do it every week until the end of the season hopefully! tongue.png

• Like 1

We'll be top four Jack. Same as we were last season. wink.png

OK, so I still dont get what me sucking on a lollipop has got to do with that?

Spurs deserved to win today, I already said that.

Based on Liverpools selection today, I dont see Chelsea getting beat. And I still see Arsenal pipping you for 4th.

We'll be top four Jack. Same as we were last season. wink.png

OK, so I still dont get what me sucking on a lollipop has got to do with that?

Spurs deserved to win today, I already said that.

Based on Liverpools selection today, I dont see Chelsea getting beat. And I still see Arsenal pipping you for 4th.

You keep on sucking that lollipop mate! rolleyes.gif

Well on the balance of play we deserved to get nothing out of this game.

Cr@p against Wigan and cr@p again today.

Great goal by Nasri, then anonymous for the rest of the game. They need to get rid of him in the summer. For me Dzeko was p!ss poor, another one who can go.

We need an upgrade on both Barry and Clichy.

I think we should go for Baines. Very good defender with great dead ball skills, ie corners!!

For me Baines, Isca and Cavani are needed

Yep about Nasri

Yep about Dzecko

Yep about Barry

• Like 1