Manchester City

mrbojangles

Club statement from Man City:-

Manchester City Football Club are proud to announce, in partnership with the New York Yankees, the acquisition of the Major League Soccer’s 20th expansion club.

The new team will be named New York City Football Club (NYCFC) and expects to begin play in 2015.

“We proudly welcome two of the most prestigious professional global sports organizations to Major League Soccer,” said MLS Commissioner Don Garber.

This is a transformational development that will elevate the league to new heights in this country. The New York area is home to more than 19 million people­, and we look forward to an intense crosstown rivalry between New York City Football Club and the New York Red Bulls that will captivate this great city.”

Full story:- http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2013/May/Club-announcement-New-York-City-FC-to-launch-21-May

Will you be wearing this next year Mr. B? biggrin.png

New_York_Yankees_New_Era_59fifty_Fitted_

NEVER the light blue cap, or any color but the original dark blue ! No diehard Yankee fan would wear any other color. Plus, curve the brim down on both sides, old school style. And, I will personally hunt down MrBoj if he wears it backwards.biggrin.png

i thought united had some merchandising or marketing hook-up with the yankees?

I remember something along those lines as well.....obviously if we did we won't have anymore....a clever and good deal by City this is.

It is still a game of rounders though what ever way you wrap it up ...hardly sport is it! i went once and the only good thing was the atmosphere and the beer and food and my companion biggrin.png

i thought united had some merchandising or marketing hook-up with the yankees?

I remember something along those lines as well.....obviously if we did we won't have anymore....a clever and good deal by City this is.

It is still a game of rounders though what ever way you wrap it up ...hardly sport is it! i went once and the only good thing was the atmosphere and the beer and food and my companion biggrin.png

Baseball can be extremely tedious if you're not a big fan of the teams playing, and you didn't grow up with the game. As big a fan as I have been over the years, its hard to dispute the notion that it can be awfully boring. Plus, money and TV have gone a long way in ruining it for me. Then again, I can say that about most major sports in the states. Thus my switch to the beautiful game.thumbsup.gif

• Like 2

Manchester City Football Club are proud to announce, in partnership with the New York Yankees, the acquisition of the Major League Soccer’s 20th expansion club.

The new team will be named New York City Football Club (NYCFC) and expects to begin play in 2015.

“We proudly welcome two of the most prestigious professional global sports organizations to Major League Soccer,” said MLS Commissioner Don Garber.

This is a transformational development that will elevate the league to new heights in this country. The New York area is home to more than 19 million people­, and we look forward to an intense crosstown rivalry between New York City Football Club and the New York Red Bulls that will captivate this great city.”

Full story:- http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2013/May/Club-announcement-New-York-City-FC-to-launch-21-May

NEVER the light blue cap, or any color but the original dark blue ! No diehard Yankee fan would wear any other color. Plus, curve the brim down on both sides, old school style. And, I will personally hunt down MrBoj if he wears it backwards.biggrin.png

Personally I love the NY Yankees dark blue cap and know how it must be worn having worn one for 7 years in another life. However, I'm not really referring to people who know anything about US baseball or its history, I'm referring to Manchester City fans.tongue.png

What's wrong with wearing it backwards, it will look frontwards whenever they score.wink.png

Personally I love the NY Yankees dark blue cap and know how it must be worn having worn one for 7 years in another life. However, I'm not really referring to people who know anything about US baseball or its history, I'm referring to Manchester City fans.tongue.png

What's wrong with wearing it backwards, it will look frontwards whenever they score.wink.png

Point made !!laugh.png

Will we be seeing a re-vitalised Nasri?

Samir Nasri has talked up Manuel Pellgrini’s prospects of success at Manchester City while suggesting former boss Roberto Mancini was unable to get to grips with different personalities in the City dressing room.

http://www.offthepost.info/blog/2013/05/man-city-star-samir-nasri-talks-up-pellegrini-criticises-mancini/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+offthepost%2FTLAa+%28Off+The+Post%29

New kit

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/brand-new-manchester-city-unveil-their-new-2013-14-nike-home-kit-in-new-york/?

Edited by uptheos

Samir Nasri has talked up Manuel Pellgrini’s prospects of success at Manchester City while suggesting former boss Roberto Mancini was unable to get to grips with different personalities in the City dressing room.

http://www.offthepost.info/blog/2013/05/man-city-star-samir-nasri-talks-up-pellegrini-criticises-mancini/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+offthepost%2FTLAa+%28Off+The+Post%29

New kit

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/brand-new-manchester-city-unveil-their-new-2013-14-nike-home-kit-in-new-york/?

I listened to an interview with him and i think you'll see a much better Nasri next season. He also basically said that players need treating differently but they don't like being spoken badly about publicly by their manager. As i have said before, schoolboy management by Mancini. This squad obviously lacked any feelgood factor, harmony and if the right choice is made will be a big force next season and to repeat myself i think they'll go toe to toe with Chelsea

• Like 2

New kit

I listened to an interview with him and i think you'll see a much better Nasri next season. He also basically said that players need treating differently but they don't like being spoken badly about publicly by their manager. As i have said before, schoolboy management by Mancini. This squad obviously lacked any feelgood factor, harmony and if the right choice is made will be a big force next season and to repeat myself i think they'll go toe to toe with Chelsea

.......and Man U biggrin.png

New kit

.......and Man U biggrin.png

biggrin.png Nah.

Would you like to put money on that carmine?

Or like the rest you are all talk and no trousers!!!!

***MrRed see's an angle to earn lots of doe this year if all these mothers back there talk up.....i doubt there will be ant takers though as usual laugh.png

Would you like to put money on that carmine?

***MrRed see's an angle to earn lots of doe this year if all these mothers back there talk up.....i doubt there will be ant takers though as usual laugh.png

Have you got a gambling problem?

Typical answer from a loser and all mouth southern mockney ....man up you wuss and and back your verbal <deleted> up or just don't bother to post the <deleted> you do! wink.png

My e-mail inbox still hasn't had one from you. Who is all mouth and no trousers then wink.png

I'm waiting

My e-mail inbox still hasn't had one from you. Who is all mouth and no trousers then wink.png

I'm waiting

You can apologize for your flippant comment tomorrow mustapha the wheels are already in motion.

Now....where was we regarding United finishing above City?

Whatever you can afford to give me is fine ...........a oner?

Oh and all mouth carmine do you want some as well????

I'll have some for Man U v Chelsea. League position and head to heads no matter what the occasion?

Well I will have some unless you are talking silly money.

Oh and all mouth carmine do you want some as well????

I'll have some for Man U v Chelsea. League position and head to heads no matter what the occasion?

Well I will have some unless you are talking silly money.

Good evening mjj.....private mail mate and it is nice to see you back your side even without a manager.

Arsenal defender Nacho Monreal has said that Pellegrini is the best coach he has ever played for. Monreal played for Malaga and left for Arsenal in this years january transfer window. The signs are looking good.

I must admit, things are looking up.

I have read article after article on Pellegrini. Every single one quoting a player or ex player is positive. Every single player past or present speaks in glowing terms of him.

Same can be said for Moyes Jack biggrin.png

Excepting one player and he will deal with him shortly.

Good to see you are coming round to Pellegrini who will take you forward on the pitch especially in Europe.

Arsenal defender Nacho Monreal has said that Pellegrini is the best coach he has ever played for. Monreal played for Malaga and left for Arsenal in this years january transfer window. The signs are looking good.

I have read article after article on Pellegrini. Every single one quoting a player or ex player is positive. Every single player past or present speaks in glowing terms of him.

Fark me, we've got Utd who've never signed a bad player and City who've never signed a bad manager 13.gif

Fark me, we've got Utd who've never signed a bad player and City who've never signed a bad manager 13.gif

I can give you a list of bad managers we have signed..............

• Like 1

I can give you a list of bad managers we have signed..............

Me too laugh.png

Alfie, believe me and I think I speak for jack as well, we had never really heard much of this guy before he got linked to us and both me and jack were nervous. However, after the link to City a lot has been reported of which the majority has been positive. All we are saying is that the signs are positive but only time will tell if he turns out to be a good manager, a great manager or a she-ite manager. We aren't saying any of those at the moment, just purely that the signs are good. I don't understand your beef with that.