Manchester City

mrbojangles

And Wenger sweet-talking them in any one of 15 European languages!

I've heard he likes to let the sweets do the talking

Now you don't really want to go there do you Bob? Nor you Wilai.

1zgarz5.gif.pagespeed.ce.GJfs_tQOQ-.gif

I blame Santi for entrapment smile.png

Let's explain this to you shall I? Some worthless little scum fan at a city desk decided to spread this rumour, and Wenger was decent enough to leave it at denying it and not waste his time crucifying the bloke, who I'm fairly certain would probably not have been able to afford the damages he would have had to pay. It's not something even the worst Tottenham fan will do for very long online.

I am no opponent of banter, but accusing people of being a paedophile is the job of the Public Prosecutor, otherwise is it a vile an insidious act. How you would like me to spread some kiddie fiddling rumours about you two eh?

So grow up and keep the banter above the line, eh kids?

You don't see me doing Hillsborough, Munich or Auschwitz jokes, do you?

Or would you rather we sunk down that low?

Edited by Chicog

Well that's made the game interesting.

I have Citeh to win 2-0 though, I don't care if they do it the hard way.

You've got a real shiny horseshoe up your ass Chicog.laugh.png

Silva MOM. I was going to say that Dzeko looked like he had been shot up with horse tranquilizer before the match, but I guess I can't now that he scored a goal.

Kompany was fouled by Jelavic first, so shouldn't have had a red. That diving cheating git Boyd should have had a yellow. Diving is bad enough but then to start putting your hand up for a penalty when you know very well you dived is out of order. No wonder Hart was angry but he was lucky only to get the yellow.

To have lost against Barca mid week and then played for 80 minutes with ten men away from home, I;m quite happy with the result. Dzecko showing again, that he needs several chances to slot one way.

Kompany was fouled by Jelavic first, so shouldn't have had a red. That diving cheating git Boyd should have had a yellow. Diving is bad enough but then to start putting your hand up for a penalty when you know very well you dived is out of order. No wonder Hart was angry but he was lucky only to get the yellow.

To have lost against Barca mid week and then played for 80 minutes with ten men away from home, I;m quite happy with the result. Dzecko showing again, that he needs several chances to slot one way.

Amen to all of that MrB.

Not many tough chances for Joe today but he was sure handed with everything. Its really nice to see him back in form, though I guess that means the short fuse is easily lit as well.

Amen to all of that MrB.

Not many tough chances for Joe today but he was sure handed with everything. Its really nice to see him back in form, though I guess that means the short fuse is easily lit as well.

Yeah jelly, Hart looked extremely comfortable with every ball today. Commanded his area well and if he couldn't catch the ball he made sure he directed it away.

Silva's was sublime BTW, Wish he'd have a pop on goal more often.

• Like 1

They beat Hull with only 10.

3 points in the bag.

We can't change referees and we probably can't change individual's reaction to <deleted>.

Manuel is up against some class managers. Rodgers, Wenger, and Mourhino.

Moyes doesn't get it and Cantona and Zidane were examples of class.

We can't change referees and we probably can't change individual's reaction to <deleted>.

No but we can still discuss it.

On a separate note. I love the goal line technology. Zabba's attempt didn't cross the line and now there is absolutely no argument about it like there would have been before. The game didn't have to stop and every player, manager and fan knows that the correct decision was made.Why Football is so far behind many other sports with technology is beyond me.

• Like 1

No but we can still discuss it.

On a separate note. I love the goal line technology. Zabba's attempt didn't cross the line and now there is absolutely no argument about it like there would have been before. The game didn't have to stop and every player, manager and fan knows that the correct decision was made.Why Football is so far behind many other sports with technology is beyond me.

Because the play is continuous, and if you start inserting gaps to allow for technology you'll turn it into yank sport, commercial breaks every two minutes.

Forget it, it's fine as it is.

I like the goal line technology but that's about it for me. Chicog's point well taken. I've seen baseball and NFL/college football nearly &lt;deleted&gt; beyond recognition by instant replay, particularly the NFL, which as a fan from childhood is almost painful for me to watch now.

Any technology which interrupted the flow of the game would, I think, be a horrible mistake.

But did anyone see the Scotland V Wales rugby? The ref initially gave the Scotland player a yellow but then after seeing the replay, rightly changed it to a red. I'm not saying it should be used al the time but I do think there is scope for more usage.

On another note. Just seen why Hart was so angry at Boyd. At first I thought it was cos Boyd dived but the TV close up has just showed that Boyd spat in Harts face. Frigging disgusting, like Al Hadj Doeuff

But did anyone see the Scotland V Wales rugby? The ref initially gave the Scotland player a yellow but then after seeing the replay, rightly changed it to a red. I'm not saying it should be used al the time but I do think there is scope for more usage.

On another note. Just seen why Hart was so angry at Boyd. At first I thought it was cos Boyd dived but the TV close up has just showed that Boyd spat in Harts face. Frigging disgusting, like Al Hadj Doeuff

And I wonder how long Boyd will get banned for and how much vilification compared to other offenses. It is the lowest of the low behaviour, absolutely vile...yet we will see.

btw thanks for reminding to switch over and cheer on the French Rugby thumbsup.gif

And I wonder how long Boyd will get banned for and how much vilification compared to other offenses. It is the lowest of the low behaviour, absolutely vile...yet we will see.

btw thanks for reminding to switch over and cheer on the French Rugby thumbsup.gif

Based on previous, 6 matches.

Have you always been a 'yes' man Bob?

Based on previous, 6 matches.

Deservedly so. It's the lowest of the low.

And bugger. Ireland have just scraped it.

Have you always been a 'yes' man Bob?

Aheeem yes?

btw should you not be watching your team getting rolled by Villa? biggrin.png

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1