Manchester City

mrbojangles

Ah Sir Rixalot appears.

Current wage bill v current/projected success at same level of spend?

wink.png

P45 MustHang disappears?

Current success? For Chelsea? What's that then? What have you won this season?

Projected success? Stuff you haven't won but think you will. Your project trophy cabinet. Ah ok. You should have warned me we were getting down to the nitty-gritty, hard and fast, pure factual stats. Can't argue with all your projected trophies.

Come back in 6 months time after the Summer window closes and tell me what the climate is at United.

Then for a long term forecast, let me know the temperature at the end of next season.

"Four trophies this season" was the cry of the "blue moaners" around christmas time cheesy.gif Pellegrini is the man-ooh dear £500 million plus spent and what next? I know,-sack the manager AGAIN facepalm.gif

Ah Sir Rixalot appears.

Current wage bill v current/projected success at same level of spend?

wink.png

P45 MustHang disappears?

Current success? For Chelsea? What's that then? What have you won this season?

Projected success? Stuff you haven't won but think you will. Your project trophy cabinet. Ah ok. You should have warned me we were getting down to the nitty-gritty, hard and fast, pure factual stats. Can't argue with all your projected trophies.

Come back in 6 months time after the Summer window closes and tell me what the climate is at United.

Then for a long term forecast, let me know the temperature at the end of next season.

Predictions, forecasts, projections, don't mean diddly squat now, and won't mean diddly squat in six months or at the end of next season. It will always be about what you have spent versus what you have won. Past tense. That's what counts. Not what you imagine you might win at some future time. United's track record on spend versus win seems pretty indisputably good to me.

Til it all went pear shaped and United became uncompetitive.

Future very tense.

smile.png

Maybe if Chelsea go on a twenty five year run of unprecedented success together with Mourinho, you might have an off year or two when he leaves.
  • Like 1

The days of Glory for one team dominating the EPL are over.

Fergie knew.

Dumped you with a big wage bill and a team who can't get into top 4.

History.

Now Moyes has to compete with Rodgers, Martinez, and Mourinho.

And whoever City appoint!

smile.png

"Four trophies this season" was the cry of the "blue moaners" around christmas time cheesy.gif Pellegrini is the man-ooh dear £500 million plus spent and what next? I know,-sack the manager AGAIN facepalm.gif

Show me anywhere on here where any City fan has said we expected to win 4 trophies?

You have been noticeably silent in recent times probably owing to the misperformance of your shower of cr@p.

Crawl back under your hole.

• Like 1

Show me anywhere on here where any City fan has said we expected to win 4 trophies?

You have been noticeably silent in recent times probably owing to the misperformance of your shower of cr@p.

For 6 months each year I,m home in Greater Manchester- yes really a Man Utd fan that actually lives there-I get this crap from City fans on the local GMR (Greater MANCHESTER Radio) you see local knowledge-as for crawling back under my hole I will worry when it matches the size of your arse.

26 years of achievement under SAF-City 17 managers and millions spent-,say,s it all cheesy.gif

For 6 months each year I,m home in Greater Manchester- yes really a Man Utd fan that actually lives there-I get this crap from City fans on the local GMR (Greater MANCHESTER Radio) you see local knowledge-as for crawling back under my hole I will worry when it matches the size of the one at the top of your legs.

26 years of achievement under SAF-City 17 managers and millions spent-,say,s it all cheesy.gif

For 6 months each year I,m home in Greater Manchester- yes really a Man Utd fan that actually lives there-I get this crap from City fans on the local GMR (Greater MANCHESTER Radio) you see local knowledge-as for crawling back under my hole I will worry when it matches the size of the one at the top of your legs.

And all brought down to earth after less than a year with that clown Moyes!!

I dont need to be in Greater Manchester to see that.

What has Gtr Manchester radio got to do with Thai Visa? I am commenting on what people say on here!!

I fear that whatever village you are from in Greater Manchester are out in force looking for their local idiot.

• Like 1

Fact is the Ferguson years of glory are over. Yep, they have had more success than City and probably ever other team too.

But what do United do NOW?

At the moment they are NOT competitive.

City are fighting for the EPL Title and will play in the CL next season.

United are doing neither.

Am I missing something?

"Four trophies this season" was the cry of the "blue moaners" around christmas time

Pellegrini never said that and neither did anyone on here. At the time of the mis-quote, all Pellegrini said was we are taking all 4 trophies seriously and will try to win them all. What else should he say

I think this is a very good article..............

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2606964/Grinding-Yaya-Toure-no-support-Sergio-Aguero--five-reasons-Manchester-Citys-title-chase-ending-disaster.html

Personally I dont know why we havent played Rodwell more. I know he was injured earlier in the season and Garcia has improved, but surely there have been opportunities to give him at least 20-30 minutes in some games, to see if he has overcome his injuries.

The main gripe I have is Micah Richards. H ehas been with the club since a young lad. I understand that Zabba is first choice at RB, but I still feel that Richards hasnt been given a fair crack of the whip. I think we are making a huge mistake in letting him go. I think the way forward with him would have been to try and develop him as a centre half. He is strong and fast, his only weakness in my eyes is his positional naivety... but surely he could have been educated.

Had he seen a possibility of some playing time, there is no way Micah would want out. Wherever he goes, if he stays injury free, he will be a star.

City, spoilt for choice?

Nobody at Chelsea is moaning too much about players in the squad not being given enough chance.

So. Up to Pellegrini?

(Sorry to mention Chelsea on a City thread, but it's relevant to the point raised by Jack.)

What has Gtr Manchester radio got to do with Thai Visa? I am commenting on what people say on here!!

I fear that whatever village you are from in Greater Manchester are out in force looking for their local idiot.

Just so happens I,m in LOS at this moment-of course I can understand your feelings to my earlier post as it followed another hugely disapointing result which sadly means-once again-City have won NOWT-cheesy.gif

Sack the manager will be the cry again as the grossly overpaid mercenaries playing in the rented council property continue to collect their wages-for the love and desire to play for such world famous club with history and tradition by the bucketload............................................if only giggle.gif

Just so happens I,m in LOS at this moment-of course I can understand your feelings to my earlier post as it followed another hugely disapointing result which sadly means-once again-City have won NOWT-cheesy.gif

Sack the manager will be the cry again as the grossly overpaid mercenaries playing in the rented council property continue to collect their wages-for the love and desire to play for such world famous club with history and tradition by the bucketload............................................if only giggle.gif

Bit cocky for a United fan arent you?

We will finish top 3, you will finish 7th at best.

You were trophyless, we won Capital One Cup.

Lets see who you can attract this year with no CL footballcheesy.gif

You are the epitome of why I hate United.

• Like 1

I have said it before STABILITY is the key to success coffee1.gif

Yes City are going through a bad patch but they have shown this year that they can play magnificent football they just need stability from the top down. biggrin.png

BT biggrin.png

Sorry to butt in.

Wouldn't United just love the bad patch City are in?

Hypocrisy beyond belief.

United can get cocky again when they are back.

In the meantime, they need to keep their traps shut.

Foxtrot Oscar, over and out.

smile.png

Trophyless? Ok, nearly, but not quite. :D

Re attracting players, don't think it will be much of a problem this year, just might have to dig a little bit deeper.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ XA using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Trophyless? Ok, nearly, but not quite. biggrin.png

Re attracting players, don't think it will be much of a problem this year, just might have to dig a little bit deeper.

True!smile.png

That is the reality. How the wheel turns!whistling.gif

Trophyless? Ok, nearly, but not quite. biggrin.png

True!smile.png

That is the reality. How the wheel turns!whistling.gif

Good thing is that it keeps on turning. ;)