Manchester City

mrbojangles

5 additional years is not a good move IMO. He has two years still to run and is one of those players that is easily replaceable, probably with someone who doesn't run around in circles as much as he does smile.png

He's a good muslim boy, innit?

Why do you think they didn't pick him for France?

5 additional years is not a good move IMO. He has two years still to run and is one of those players that is easily replaceable, probably with someone who doesn't run around in circles as much as he does smile.png

They didn't pick him for France cos they must have better options available. As I said above, I think he's a player that is easily replaced. He's probably an above average player but that's about it for me.

They didn't pick him for France cos they must have better options available. As I said above, I think he's a player that is easily replaced. He's probably an above average player but that's about it for me.

Plus it's Ramadhan mate. He's renowned for getting "injured" around that time.

Plus it's Ramadhan mate. He's renowned for getting "injured" around that time.

No way he would do that in the world cup chicog. There are loads of muslim football players around now, I think last season there were 40 in the Premier alone and non of them use Ramadan as an excuse not to play. I've seen some interviews on how they manage with Ramadan and on match day some do fast but others don't. If they fast and aren't fit, they are obviously on the bench.

To name a few, Benzema, Sakho, Sagna are all muslim and in the French team. Although come to think of it, Ribery is muslim and just pulled out with a back problem biggrin.png

FFP.

Ramadan.

22 players on a football pitch.

And 2 managers.

smile.png

Ask Guardiola or Mourhino for a result otherwise you will drive yourself round the bend.

Wenger will be experienced in these matters.

smile.png

Chicog is a very sophisticated troller.

Maybe they have decided that now he's pretty much out of international football he has greater longevity with his club game? I find him too much of a hot/cold hit and miss player.

I'm fine with Nasri as long as he realizes that passing the <deleted> ball is not a sin. He has been much better about that under Pellegrini. Five years is a long time. I'd bet City are trying to establish a core of players that get along and will play as a unit over a period of years. Not so easy to do. Contract or no contract, if Nasri reverts to his childish behaviors of yore I expect he'll be sent packing.

I'm hoping City have a large refrigerator full of birthday cakes.thumbsup.gif

Hilarious.

smile.png

No way he would do that in the world cup chicog. There are loads of muslim football players around now, I think last season there were 40 in the Premier alone and non of them use Ramadan as an excuse not to play. I've seen some interviews on how they manage with Ramadan and on match day some do fast but others don't. If they fast and aren't fit, they are obviously on the bench.

To name a few, Benzema, Sakho, Sagna are all muslim and in the French team. Although come to think of it, Ribery is muslim and just pulled out with a back problem biggrin.png

I wasn't talking about anyone else, I was talking about Nasri. Ramadhan starts on around 28th so he would have been able to play in the group games before *cough* "getting injured".

I reckon they're onto him.

Shifting sands, moving goal posts.

The guy is definitely perverse.

Doesn't seem to understand the simplicity of 22 footballers and 2 sets of goalposts.

Always gotta be an ulterior motive.

smile.png

Give it up and talk football &lt;deleted&gt;....leave the rest of it....plenty going on enough not to be azzed about drivel.

Shifting sands, moving goal posts.

The guy is definitely perverse.

Doesn't seem to understand the simplicity of 22 footballers and 2 sets of goalposts.

Always gotta be an ulterior motive.

smile.png

Give it up and talk football <deleted>....leave the rest of it....plenty going on enough not to be azzed about drivel.

Correct smokie. I try and keep politics and religion out of sport.

According to a new book just published in France, Lloris and Koscielny were behind him being left out as he was a "bad influence" in the squad!

According to a new book just published in France, Lloris and Koscielny were behind him being left out as he was a "bad influence" in the squad!

Seems a contradiction in terms that. I'd say for them to have someone booted out of the squad, it is they who are the bad influence.

Seems a contradiction in terms that. I'd say for them to have someone booted out of the squad, it is they who are the bad influence.

Or the spokesmen.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Or the spokesmen.

Self appointed or was there a vote!!

Or they are just purely jealous that he is a title winner and has many more medals than them smile.png In fact, come to think of it, why are they even in the squad tongue.png

I'm sure the French don't want a repeat of that debacle four years ago. Lloris as captain would i presume be players representative to the coach is there was a problem brewing. Just my thoughts......

• Like 1

Or they are just purely jealous that he is a title winner and has many more medals than them smile.png In fact, come to think of it, why are they even in the squad tongue.png

I'm sure the French don't want a repeat of that debacle four years ago. Lloris as captain would i presume be players representative to the coach is there was a problem brewing. Just my thoughts......

In all seriousness, that may be so Carms. I'm just bouncing back at Chicog as he doesn't seem to like Nasri. Can't for the life of me think why biggrin.png

• Like 1

In all seriousness, that may be so Carms. I'm just bouncing back at Chicog as he doesn't seem to like Nasri. Can't for the life of me think why biggrin.png

I don't give a stuff about Nasri, but the entire French footballing setup seem to think he's a tosser.

The lad has done a complete about face over the past year and I'm certain we will never again have reason to criticize him.smile.png

His girlfriend however seems to be quite a harpy.

I see that Lloris and Koscielny don't have any issues with whining pain in the ass Patrice Evra.whistling.gif

• Like 1

The lad has done a complete about face over the past year and I'm certain we will never again have reason to criticize him.smile.png

His girlfriend however seems to be quite a harpy.

I see that Lloris and Koscielny don't have any issues with whining pain in the ass Patrice Evra.whistling.gif

Someone has to put the cones outbiggrin.png