Manchester City

mrbojangles

@bojangles

I've got sons older than you with a lot more class.smile.png

One in particular. thumbsup.gif

Want to see a ball played from a defender into midfield at speed and the midfielder controls it with first touch, turns and accelerates forward?

One exceptional movement.

I've been reading your posts on here today and some of them like the latest one I just don't follow or understand.

Get drunk and drive a spike in your head. That might help.tongue.png

• Like 2

@bojangles

I've got sons older than you with a lot more class.smile.png

One in particular. thumbsup.gif

Want to see a ball played from a defender into midfield at speed and the midfielder controls it with first touch, turns and accelerates forward?

One exceptional movement.

I've been reading your posts on here today and some of them like the latest one I just don't follow or understand.

Is that bit in bold reasonably clear?

smile.png

Been a few comments on here about speaking with fork tongue...have you seen Yayas statement today...he's staying for the fans...<deleted>!

Reads to me that no one wants him or can afford him so he has done an about turn and loves city and the fans again.

• Like 1

@bojangles

I've got sons older than you

Aaaah. That explains a lot. smile.png

Not supposed to edit posters quotes bojangles.

You missed the bit off about more class.

smile.png

Read the rules P45. Snipping quotes is allowed as long as it doesn't change the intended meaning of the quoted post.

And whilst you are reading, read this one:-

7) Respect fellow members by posting in a civil manner: do not launch personal attacks, or be hateful or insulting towards other members, ie No flaming

@bojangles

smile.png

Read the rules P45. Snipping quotes is allowed as long as it doesn't change the intended meaning of the quoted post.

7) Respect fellow members by posting in a civil manner: do not launch personal attacks, or be hateful or insulting towards other members, ie No flaming

The football forum is pretty much a safe haven for banter and debate, and even some strong language. I just opined on the Chiang Mai forum that a fellow Yank was "a sad piece of work" and it was deleted. That ghoulish looking moderator with the black hoodie gives no quarter.wink.png

• Like 1

@bojangles

smile.png

Your snipping changed the meaning.

Plenty of posters on here getting pretty close to the bone when it comes to rule number 7.

Witness smokies post above,

@bojangles

smile.png

Plenty of posters on here getting pretty close to the bone when it comes to rule number 7.

Which one is that?

Mwahahahaha!

• Like 1

The football forum is pretty much a safe haven for banter and debate, and even some strong language. I just opined on the Chiang Mai forum that a fellow Yank was "a sad piece of work" and it was deleted. That ghoulish looking moderator with the black hoodie gives no quarter.wink.png

No comment, on the grounds it may incriminate me.

smile.png

Fifth Amendment.

• Like 1

smile.png

The snipping didn't change the meaning at all. You chose to mention that you have sons who are older than me and that is the part of the sentence I replied to, as that is probably factual. That you also added in the same sentence they have more class than me, is subject to your opinion and cannot be proved either way. You, nor your sons know me and I don't know them nor you. Therefore, even debating that element of the sentence would be futile. In my eyes I'm a classy geezer you know smile.png

• Like 1

@bojangles

No hint of a judgemental decision based on age of poster?

( Don't worry bojangles, I'm not interested in political correctness about age, religion, sexual preference, race etc etc.

but I ain't keen on hypocrisy and ostriches. smile.png )

Been a few comments on here about speaking with fork tongue...have you seen Yayas statement today...he's staying for the fans...!

Reads to me that no one wants him or can afford him so he has done an about turn and loves city and the fans again.

Nev I think you are most likely correct with your assessment. ..he's been agitating for a move or more money all summer and has probably been told not this season Yaya (when we're good and ready we'll sell ya).

People who live in the same postcode as Old Trafford have an average house price of £188,285 - around £45,000 more than their noisy neighbours - according to an M.E.N report.

London clubs obviously topped the chart - with Chelseas average house price at £669,672 near Stamford Bridge - while Everton and Liverpool were rock bottom. Residents around Anfield have an average price of £63,304, while those near Goodison Park hit £43,017.It wont come as a surprise that Chelsea and QPR had grounds in the most expensive postcodes in the Premier League. They were followed by Arsenal, Crystal Palace and then West Ham.

Full league table

Chelsea - Stamford Bridge, SW6 1 - £669,672QPR - Loftus Road, W12 7 - £427,069Arsenal, Emirates, N7 7 - £359,222Crystal Palace, Selhurst Park, SE25 6 - £216,796West Ham - Boleyn Ground, E13 9 - £199,151Man Utd - Old Trafford, M16 0 - £188,285Spurs - White Hart Lane, N17 0 - £186,302West Brom - The Hawthorns, B71 4 - £151,610Man City - Etihad Stadium, M11 3 - £141,843Newcastle - St James Park, NE1 4 - £132,682Sunderland - Stadium of Light, SR5 1 - £130,564Southampton - St Marys Stadium, SO14 5 - £129,020Leicester - King Power Stadium, LE2 7 - £124,220Burnley - Turf Moor, BB10 4 - £104,082Aston Villa - Villa Park, B6 6 - £98,409Swansea - Liberty Stadium, SA1 2 - £96,298Stoke - Britannia Stadium, ST4 4 - £84,095Hull - KC Stadium, HU3 6 - £67,683Liverpool - Anfield, L4 0 - £63,304Everton - Goodison Park, L4 4 - £43,017

Sorry about the crap formatting but you get the gist.

Full league table

Chelsea - Stamford Bridge, SW6 1 - £669,672QPR - Loftus Road, W12 7 - £427,069Arsenal, Emirates, N7 7 - £359,222Crystal Palace, Selhurst Park, SE25 6 - £216,796West Ham - Boleyn Ground, E13 9 - £199,151Man Utd - Old Trafford, M16 0 - £188,285Spurs - White Hart Lane, N17 0 - £186,302West Brom - The Hawthorns, B71 4 - £151,610Man City - Etihad Stadium, M11 3 - £141,843Newcastle - St James Park, NE1 4 - £132,682Sunderland - Stadium of Light, SR5 1 - £130,564Southampton - St Marys Stadium, SO14 5 - £129,020Leicester - King Power Stadium, LE2 7 - £124,220Burnley - Turf Moor, BB10 4 - £104,082Aston Villa - Villa Park, B6 6 - £98,409Swansea - Liberty Stadium, SA1 2 - £96,298Stoke - Britannia Stadium, ST4 4 - £84,095Hull - KC Stadium, HU3 6 - £67,683Liverpool - Anfield, L4 0 - £63,304Everton - Goodison Park, L4 4 - £43,017

Sorry about the crap formatting but you get the gist.

wow Intriguing....do you have the results for the lower leagues

That Stoke figure is surely in Baht.

I spoke to a Stoke council official today to try and confirm the figures and sadly the connection was terminated early due to " Please put a shilling in the meter beep beep"....but he did say to me " Well since we opened the estate agency in Coventry our fortunes have risen......."........

• Like 1

Not sure I do get the gist BredburyBlue.facepalm.gif

But van Gaal and Mourinho are going to be giving Pellegrini a hard time, for sure.

smile.png

Now your persistent posts about van Gaal is really starting to irritate me. its become monotonous and annoying you'll no doubt me delighted to hear. Are you aware of how ridiculous you are sounding. Its like a schoolboy hero worship. just embarrassing.

Had you heard of him before he became United manager?

Edited by carmine