Manchester City

mrbojangles

Anyway, just to save you a bit of time and effort:

(1) The Al Nahyans are stealing their countrymens money and are not very nice people.

(2) Man Citeh fans should stop whinging about being hit for breaching FFP because they wouldn't be where they are now if they hadn't.

I think that pretty well covers it.

Right. Got up late, read all the posts.

6 looks like the magic number.

Let's do it. Aguero, Costa, Balotelli , Falcao.

That looks like a goal diff of 24 nil to me.

Khmer Rovers just missed out on Ronaldhino unfortunately. The geezer was fine, but his missus wasn't happy to live in Phnom Penh.

Go and find it yourself, what did your last slave die of?

I take it from that, that you told us all porky pies about the 2 forums you said you had set up already...how will we tell in future when you're telling the truth?

No, we just set up the one, it's all about Al Nahyan's filthy lucre innit?

Which bit have I lied about by the way?

I take it from that, that you told us all porky pies about the 2 forums you said you had set up already...how will we tell in future when you're telling the truth?

That you set up one or both forums of:

1. Open a new forum about FFP, and anybody on this forum with an interest in FFP can follow you over there.

2. Open a new forum about sheikh mansour and his family's wrong doing, ditto.

That you set up one or both forums of:

1. Open a new forum about FFP, and anybody on this forum with an interest in FFP can follow you over there.

2. Open a new forum about sheikh mansour and his family's wrong doing, ditto.

I didn't say I did it.

MrBo did it, since it all relates to one thing.

Try not too distract to much from the subject matter under discussion.

coffee1.gif

Edited by Chicog

CHICOG:

1. I stated YOU should set up those 2 forums (so YOU can desist posting on here about them). You said already done mate which implied, as I was talking about you, that YOU'D set it/them up.

2. Now you're telling me that mrbj set-up one or both of those forums I suggested.

Quick search tells me that there is no Al Nahyan forum - as i suggested earlier why not go ahead and open one so you can post all your related comments there and not here.

As for setting up a Financial Fair Play forum, which you said "MrBo did it, since it all relates to one thing", I found the ffp forum, "Started by Chicog, 2014-03-06 00:14". Don't think Mrbj will be too pleased with you on that one.

So now we've established that one of the two forums I suggested exists already so why dont you set up the Al Nahyan forum and post comments on those topics there instead of here.

Edited by Bredbury Blue

CHICOG:

1. I stated YOU should set up those 2 forums (so YOU can desist posting on here about them). You said already done mate which implied, as I was talking about you, that YOU'D set it/them up.

2. Now you're telling me that mrbj set-up one or both of those forums I suggested.

Quick search tells me that there is no Al Nahyan forum - as i suggested earlier why not go ahead and open one so you can post all your related comments there and not here.

As for setting up a Financial Fair Play forum, which you said "MrBo did it, since it all relates to one thing", I found the ffp forum, "Started by Chicog, 2014-03-06 00:14". Don't think Mrbj will be too pleased with you on that one.

So now we've established that one of the two forums I suggested exists already so why dont you set up the Al Nahyan forum and post comments on those topics there instead of here.

I didn't imply anything.

You inferred it.

And again, you brought up the subject. Everyone else knows where I stand.

;)

CHICOG:

I didn't imply anything.

You inferred it.

And again, you brought up the subject. Everyone else knows where I stand.

;)

And I think you know where everyone else stands, which is, were sick of your snipes on here about City & FFP, Arab owners, Sheikh mansour and his family. If something comes up in the news, fine to post - but cut out the snipes man (act your age and not your shoe size and all that). And to recap, I brought up FFP this time round because IT'S IN THE NEWS.

And I think you know where everyone else stands, which is, were sick of your snipes on here about City & FFP, Arab owners, Sheikh mansour and his family. If something comes up in the news, fine to post - but cut out the snipes man (act your age and not your shoe size and all that). And to recap, I brought up FFP this time round because IT'S IN THE NEWS.

Excuse me?

I only bring up the FACTS when someone else tries to gloss over the reality.

You chose to bring me into this conversation.

Don't get all whingy because you don't like the truth.

Here's the video of Mansour's brother torturing an employee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glKOe5qNaCc

Amazingly, he got let off by a judge appointed by the family.

What a stunner eh?

whistling.gif

Sorry mate got to go (I'll be back on this tomorrow...promise), the wife is calling me, I'll have to leave you to play with yourself...literally.

I wouldn't bother.

I think you understand my position on the subject.

It's nothing against Citeh in particular.

If the bloke had decided to use Merchandise United as a plaything I'd have the same opinion.

^

Ah. So the goalposts move.

Now it's the rich boy's plaything angle from Chicog.

( I don't know about the Sheik, but Abramovich can definitely make money out of the core business which is football, and he's well happy watching on a Saturday. Quite happy on Tuesday and Wednesday nights in Europe too, especially if Drogba sticks it up a Norwegian referee and in the Barcelona net.)

Excuse me?

I only bring up the FACTS when someone else tries to gloss over the reality.

You chose to bring me into this conversation.

Don't get all whingy because you don't like the truth.

Here's the video of Mansour's brother torturing an employee.

Amazingly, he got let off by a judge appointed by the family.

What a stunner eh?

whistling.gif

Exactly where did I get whingy? Don't think I did. I posted a news article on FFP which I agree with, and when you didnt like it (=whingy) i made a suggestion to you to open 2 new forums.

Your posting of a link to a non football political issue (I haven't bothered to open it, could be bambi for all I know) is cleary out of order snd a violation of the codes of ethics pertaining to this forum for which I hope mrbj will stamp down on with a yellow or red card to you Chicog for disrepute. Bring it on mrbj!