Manchester City

mrbojangles

BB was on about when Stoke came to City and put 10 men behind the ball. They didn't play the same way at home against Leicester.

Gosh I would never have worked that out.

Thanks oh great and wise one.

blink.png

So what on earth was your comment about? Mind reading isn't one of my strongest points, especially when I have to speed read as many posts as I do

See Jack Wilshire became the best midfielder in Britain at the weekend...you've got to love our media haven't you.

It doesn't take much to get the English media blowing on Wilshere. Still The Great White Hope.thumbsup.gif

yep . Doesnt have the mental capacity to become anything other than an above average player.

I remember last year him making up nonsense about City fans who were singing "Hi Ho, Hi Ho", taking the p!ss out of him. he turned it round that the fans were taking the p!ss out of his son.

Classless knob.

The Fiver tells it like it is..."MANAGER WITH HUGELY EXPENSIVE SQUAD AND A SMIDGEN OF TACTICAL ACUMEN SOUNDLY BEATS VASTLY INFERIOR TEAM LAUGHABLY ORGANISED BY A TACTICALLY NAIVE YET PASSIONATE CHANCER (BUT DEFINITELY NOT WHEELER-DEALER)" 555

Coming out of the Man City camp would that be classed as irony ?

The Fiver tells it like it is..."MANAGER WITH HUGELY EXPENSIVE SQUAD AND A SMIDGEN OF TACTICAL ACUMEN SOUNDLY BEATS VASTLY INFERIOR TEAM LAUGHABLY ORGANISED BY A TACTICALLY NAIVE YET PASSIONATE CHANCER (BUT DEFINITELY NOT WHEELER-DEALER)" 555

Not by anybody other than a fool.

Coming out of the Citeh camp it would be taking the pish :)

It's more total <deleted> innit.

"We mustn’t question anything said by those connected to Manchester United about youth policy for instance or how they had earned the money they can spend through winning title after title"

I mean come on, your net income (and the sources of it) and your net spending are there for all to see. Same with the moaners. What's to question?

Why bother defending it, everyone knows where the money comes from and you've had your little slap on the wrist.

There is no agenda, this is just a a balanced *** review from a pro-Citeh freelance (presumably) journo who can't get a national job because he can't stop being biased. He should ask Jim Beglin how he gets work, it doesn't seem to have stopped him.

What professional journo would allow himself to be published on the net talking about taking a dump twice in the first three paragraphs?

David Mooney is a writer and a radio journalist based in Manchester. He is currently writing for ESPN FC, providing articles about his supported football club Manchester City.

Didn't mention that latter bit, did he? I didn't realise they still had an interest having lost the PL rights to BT.

*** Balanced in the sense that he's got a chip on both shoulders.

It's more total <deleted> innit.

"We mustnt question anything said by those connected to Manchester United about youth policy for instance or how they had earned the money they can spend through winning title after title"

I mean come on, your net income (and the sources of it) and your net spending are there for all to see. Same with the moaners. What's to question?

Why bother defending it, everyone knows where the money comes from and you've had your little slap on the wrist.

There is no agenda, this is just a a balanced *** review from a pro-Citeh freelance (presumably) journo who can't get a national job because he can't stop being biased. He should ask Jim Beglin how he gets work, it doesn't seem to have stopped him.

What professional journo would allow himself to be published on the net talking about taking a dump twice in the first three paragraphs?

David Mooney is a writer and a radio journalist based in Manchester. He is currently writing for ESPN FC, providing articles about his supported football club Manchester City.

Didn't mention that latter bit, did he? I didn't realise they still had an interest having lost the PL rights to BT.

*** Balanced in the sense that he's got a chip on both shoulders.

Ok that's Chicogs Arsenal fans opinion...next.

No I don't like journos who talk shi'ite. We had one spouting the board bought Welbeck without Wenger's knowledge because he was abroad. Obviously never heard of mobile phones ;)

Don't know you but you give off the impression on here of not liking much of anything and being not too happy with life. Why's that?

No I don't like journos who talk shi'ite. We had one spouting the board bought Welbeck without Wenger's knowledge because he was abroad. Obviously never heard of mobile phones wink.png

Don't know you but you give off the impression on here of not liking much of anything and being not too happy with life. Why's that?

Because you're a presumptuous fool?

w00t.gif

No I don't like journos who talk shi'ite. We had one spouting the board bought Welbeck without Wenger's knowledge because he was abroad. Obviously never heard of mobile phones wink.png

w00t.gif

Well i'd love it, really love it, if we could hold a poll on here to see whether to others you come across as a sad miserable old git or i come across as a presumptuous fool.

So did you watch your game last night? Weren't you up against one of the best teams in the competition? Were you any good?

w00t.gif

Well i'd love it, really love it, if we could hold a poll on here to see whether to others you come across as a sad miserable old git or i come across as a presumptuous fool.

So did you watch your game last night? Weren't you up against one of the best teams in the competition? Were you any good?

Well I sort of started a bit early, see, and then by the time the game came on the locals wanted Real Madrid and there was only one TV, and I couldn't be arsed going home, so I just stayed and got blattered.

And I'm paying the price today.

So it all worked out well really.

biggrin.png

Starting line up. Not totally our strongest but not far off. Pellegrini wants at least a draw by the looks of it.

Manchester City

01 Hart

22 Clichy

04 Kompany

03 Sagna

26 Demichelis

15 Jesús Navas

21 Silva

25 Fernandinho

08 Nasri

42 Y Touré

10 Dzeko

Substitutes

07 Milner

11 Kolarov

13 Caballero

16 Agüero

18 Lampard

20 Mangala

38 Boyata

And without sounding a bitter loser, how does the referee NOT book Robben for a ridiculous dive and then NOT see the clear penalty on Silva. It was right in front of him... no excuses. P!ss weak reffing.

Yeah it was bladdy ridiculous that.

Thought we played ok last night and deserved a draw. Just hope we get through to the knockout stage cos I don't want to drop into the UEFA Cup