Manchester City

mrbojangles

Starting line up:- Joe Hart Aleksandar Kolarov Eliaquim Mangala Vincent Kompany Pablo Zabaleta Samir Nasri Yaya Touré David Silva Fernandinho Sergio Agüero Edin Dzeko

Subs:- Fernando Frank Lampard Wilfried Bony Martín Demichelis Gaël Clichy Jesús Navas Willy Caballero

Perfect opportunity for the "rejuvenated" squad to cut into Chelsea's lead and get back into contention. Once more Chelsea prove they are not yet deserving of their run away and hide EPL champion status.

A big match !

• Like 1

Just watched the 1st half of Panti Johnson v Lescott (dull) and 2nd half of Sinclair vs Ireland (best footballer on show), but thank you to plucky manu and Ben Mee. The Ashley Barnes challenge on Matic was a shocker but Matic rrsponse was poor. And Barton's sly punch and sending off...ref stood a metre away...red mist rising.

Perfect opportunity for the "rejuvenated" squad to cut into Chelsea's lead and get back into contention. Once more Chelsea prove they are not yet deserving of their run away and hide EPL champion status.

A big match !

This is a 5 point day for City, huge match!

Reminiscent of last season's run in form for a change. A good half. How about that Silve/Dzeko goal...bet that's in Dzeko's top 5 goals. Silva..Nasri..Yaya = the triangles are back.

Great to watch !

Not to bring up a sore spot, but Vinnie's yellow for that silly challenge was exactly what we were posting about earlier today. Fingers crossed that he gets those out of his system.

Reminiscent of last season's run in form for a change. A good half. How about that Silve/Dzeko goal...bet that's in Dzeko's top 5 goals. Silva..Nasri..Yaya = the triangles are back.

Great to watch !

Not to bring up a sore spot, but Vinnie's yellow for that silly challenge was exactly what we were posting about earlier today. Fingers crossed that he gets those out of his system.

Anyone but the chavs!

Keep it up!! B)

• Like 1

What do you all reckon to Maureen's goings on? I find it pathetic and amusing at the same time. Dignity and Gentlemanly are clearly lacking in his moral dictionary, Embarrassing isn't.

he's just awful. classless, graceless, self-centred, self-obsessed and yet ultimately two-bob.

it's interesting reading bojangles refer to him as a "character" and the "game needs them" thing. because that didn't happen in spain or italy where the media called him out for what he is, a bad joke and/or a pathetic bully. only the english media seems to be so sycophantic with the tit and hang off his every word like he's bloody god on the throne.

What do you all reckon to Maureen's goings on? I find it pathetic and amusing at the same time. Dignity and Gentlemanly are clearly lacking in his moral dictionary, Embarrassing isn't.

he's just awful. classless, graceless, self-centred, self-obsessed and yet ultimately two-bob.

it's interesting reading bojangles refer to him as a "character" and the "game needs them" thing. because that didn't happen in spain or italy where the media called him out for what he is, a bad joke and/or a pathetic bully. only the english media seems to be so sycophantic with the tit and hang off his every word like he's bloody god on the throne.

Don't wrap it up in brown paper stevie, say what you really think of him biggrin.png

I think he is a character and we were all (fans of different teams watching all the matches in our alcohol drink free zone whistling.gif ) laughing at his comments the other day. As I said, you either love him or loathe him.

75% are in favour of City prioritising the Premier over Champions League this season according to a MEN poll. If we only have win in us this week I'd much rather it be at Anfield.

I'm one of the 75% and have been since the start of the season. Be great to win both but I'd take a win at Liverpool over Barca tonight

we've got the small matter of besiktas first but without lucas in our holding role i'm a little concerned about what the brilliant silva might do against us. in fact i'd probably detail joe allen to put a reducer on him in the first minute or two.

• Like 1

we've got the small matter of besiktas first but without lucas in our holding role i'm a little concerned about what the brilliant silva might do against us. in fact i'd probably detail joe allen to put a reducer on him in the first minute or two.

there's a battle of the heavyweights if ever there was one! Wonder if we can borrow Barnes for this one?wink.png

there's a battle of the heavyweights if ever there was one! Wonder if we can borrow Barnes for this one?wink.png

That'd be a good move; City's centrebacks could handle Ashley Barnes.

I don't condone violence ,but that's a bloody good idea!!!

I don't condone violence ,but that's a bloody good idea!!!

You won't be the first team to try and take Merlin out. He might be small but he can ride a tackle.