Manchester City

mrbojangles

Aleksandar Kolarov, is wanted by Besiktas. Ok.

Besiktas have also enquired about taking Vincent Kompany on a season long loan. Cheeky bar stewards!

Rumour in the Express that Besiktas want £25m deal for Man City captain Vincent Kompany. BESIKTAS are plotting an audacious attempt to sign 30 yr old Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany, according to reports in Turkey.

City are also said to be in talks with Besiktas' rivals Galatasaray over a £3m loan deal for Wilfried Bony, with a £17m clause inserted in the club want to make the move permanent.

I reckon City should gift wrap him, deliver him with a £3m cheque to Galatasaray and a big thank you note for taking him off our hands. Maybe they can get Kolorov to drive him over.

I reckon City should gift wrap him, deliver him with a £3m cheque to Galatasaray and a big thank you note for taking him off our hands. Maybe they can get Kolorov to drive him over.

Nah. It would look too desperate and they'd smell a rat biggrin.png

• Like 1

Manchester City 2016-17 away kit

http://www.mcfcwatch.com/2016/07/15/pictured-manchester-city-2016-17-away-kit-shirt-shorts/

Don't like it, and won't it be hard for the players to see each other (as ManU's grey kit in that Soton game).

Red and black yes please, we all love the '69 strip kit, has a special appeal to all City fans of a certain age, so why don't the club listen to the fans - and this isn't just aimed at our current management/owners but goes back to management over the years - and make red and black stripes officially our 2nd kit?

Man City fans RUTHLESSLY troll Liverpool over Ibe sale

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-city-troll-liverpool-ibe-11619804

I always thought Ibe looked decent so surprised they sold him on already and for only 15m - that looks like a bargain for Bournemouth.

"ruthlessly troll" laugh.png you bought a lemon for 50M off us, your never going to trump that.

• Like 1

Man City fans RUTHLESSLY troll Liverpool over Ibe sale

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-city-troll-liverpool-ibe-11619804

I always thought Ibe looked decent so surprised they sold him on already and for only 15m - that looks like a bargain for Bournemouth.

"ruthlessly troll" laugh.png you bought a lemon for 50M off us, your never going to trump that.

Sterling frustrates the hell out of me, you can see he has talent and potential but then fails to deliver. Hopefully Pep will bring him on. If not, he'll be on his way.

• Like 2

Ditto about Sterling. He's also extremely lightweight and loses out too often in contact; he needs to toughen up. I don't think Pellegrini made easy for him though, always putting him leftside; try him right side some games and let go round the outside instead of leftside cutting in.

Going back to the article on City fans trolling: that was more about if Ibe is better than Sterling so why sell him for just 15m to Bournemouth. You can see why they were having a laugh. I'd guess Klopp isn't impressed with Ibe's attitude more than his football ability.

Pellegrini's team/squad for his game in charge 3 years back, shows how much change goes on at a club.

Manuel Pellegrini's first game in charge of Manchester City ended in defeat in the first tour game against Supersport in South Africa.

MCFC: Hart (Pantilimon HT), Richards (Facey), Kompany (Boyata), Garcia (Nastasic), Kolarov (Lescott), Barry (Rodwell), Fernandinho (Huws), Razak (Sinclair), Suarez (Y Toure (Cole, 83)), Nasri (Milner), Dzeko (Nimely).

The ones in BOLD are still at City.

post-19652-0-37452800-1468903358_thumb.p

/\ Still think it was an error getting rid of Nastasic

Never ever understood that. To me he looked a really good young player. Did anyone ever get the bottom of as to why?

If memory serves, it was purely down to the amount of foreigners we had. When he was under 21 it was fine but after that he wasn't counted as home grown. He had just got back from an injury and so hadn't done much that season. However, the lad really showed promise and I would have got rid of another johnny foreigner instead.

• Like 1

/\ Still think it was an error getting rid of Nastasic

Never ever understood that. To me he looked a really good young player. Did anyone ever get the bottom of as to why?

If memory serves, it was purely down to the amount of foreigners we had. When he was under 21 it was fine but after that he wasn't counted as home grown. He had just got back from an injury and so hadn't done much that season. However, the lad really showed promise and I would have got rid of another johnny foreigner instead.

In his breakthrough season i had him down in my top three for young player of the year. With we'd snapped him up.

• Like 1

Wed 20 July: Bayern Munich vs. Manchester City

Mon 25 July: Manchester City vs. Manchester United (International Champions Cup)

Thur 28 July: Manchester City vs. Borussia Dortmund (International Champions Cup)

Sun 7 Aug: Arsenal vs. Manchester City

(not a Wigan in sight)

The current traveling squad to Germany and China is as follows (subject to change): Hart, Caballero, Gunn, OBrien, Kompany, Zabaleta, Fernando, Sterling, Nasri, Nolito, Aguero, Kolarov, Bony, Navas, Delph, Silva, Clichy, Fernandinho, Denayer, Otamendi, Zuculini, Toure, Maffeo, Adarabioyo, Celina, Horsfield, Barker, Bytyqi, Angelino, Aleix Garcia, Manu Garcia, Humphreys.

Kelechi Iheanacho has Chinese visa problem (he's the lucky one in the squad).

De Bruyne, Mangala and Sagna have been granted extra time off.

Zabs has a very skinny(head) haircut these...well 'ard.

One of the City websites videos is about Zabba back to training, he looked alright from the clips so fingers crossed he just needs to sharpen up. Reckon he's going to hangin at City unless he's pushed out...likes the fish n chips too much to leave.

Edited by Bredbury Blue

One of the City websites videos is about Zabba back to training, he looked alright from the clips so fingers crossed he just needs to sharpen up. Reckon he's going to hangin at City unless he's pushed out...likes the fish n chips too much to leave.

How old is he?

How old is he?

How old is he?

i know.

How old is he?

i know.

Why ask then

• Like 1

Zabbas a true professional and a fighter Carms. It's gonna be a long season and very useful to have someone of his experience. Plenty of life left in him yet. City fans love him

I hope you are right MrB though Zabs has a lot of tough miles on him. Fingers crossed he stays and has some left.

I love Zabba...he's the man, he's our man, and he's harder than Jaap Stam.

Ohh Pablo Zabaleta, he is the f*cking man!

He is an Argentinian, hes harder than Jaap Stam!

He plays in blue and white for Pellegrinis men!

And when we win the league, well sing this song again!