Manchester City

mrbojangles

12 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

In an interview on. BBC website Sane thinks Chelsea will be City’s “nearest challengers”now Sarri in charge. 

Do you agree?

No. I reckon it will come from Liverpool and ManU, maybe Chelsea but only if they keep Hazard. 

16 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

In an interview on. BBC website Sane thinks Chelsea will be City’s “nearest challengers”now Sarri in charge. 

Do you agree?

Klopp's lot.

16 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Do you agree?

Double post.

Edited by jellydog

1 minute ago, Bredbury Blue said:

So enlighten us oh wise one, what do Spurs' sponsors get for their money exactly?

Exposure....on shirts and in the ground and on the website.

Your petroleum company doesn't have any of that.

So what is their reason for giving you all of those millions?

32 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Do you agree?

Best wait till the transfer window closes!!

And where will Spurs come?

Don't bother Ron.  You can lead a horse to water.......

And know he wants to know where you think Spurs will finish and the season hasn't even started, the transfer windows still open.......well i think we'll finish well below City, how that!!!?

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hilarious at the moment to say the chavs will be up there when its clear Courtois and Hazard both want to be in Madrid next month.

My thoughts entirely.....very good player is Sane, but not the sharpest knife in the draw!!!

18 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Jumping in and answering for oh wise one again I see.

We are talking about Aabar are we (I do not frequent the Middle East)?

So ALL of your sponsors get Exposure on shirts (REALLY?) and in the ground and on the website but City’s sponsors do not or are you just saying City’s petroleum company sponsor doesn't have any of that, they just give us the money but receive nothing in exchange (you are not that naive are you?)?

You do seem very knowledgeable on City Ronnie.?

aches-ssan-lg-etisalat-aabar-nexen-tyre-etihad-airways-bar-4000342.png

manchester-city-programme-600x850.jpg

So enlighten us oh wise one, what do Spurs' sponsors get for their money exactly?

Can't be bothered oh tedious one!!

You've pretty much bored me into submission.  Perhaps get the dictionary out read read the explanation of financial doping.  When you've read that you will understand what your owners have been doing for season after season.  Hope that helps, and its got nothing to do with buying bifters!

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, carmine said:

Don't bother Ron.  You can lead a horse to water.......

And know he wants to know where you think Spurs will finish and the season hasn't even started, the transfer windows still open.......well i think we'll finish well below City, how that!!!?

But Ronnie stated that the "Chavs will be nowhere" even though the season hasn't even started yet are you saying he has no opinion on where his own team will finish the season because the hasn't even started yet - amazing.

1 minute ago, Bredbury Blue said:

But Ronnie stated that the "Chavs will be nowhere" even though the season hasn't even started yet are you saying he has no opinion on where his own team will finish the season because the hasn't even started yet - amazing.

The reason I said that is the heart of their team is about to be ripped out. 

Their owner doesn't seem particularly enthused at the moment regards investing in the team either.

Everything or nothing could happen at the Lane.

5 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Jumping in and answering for oh wise one again I see.

We are talking about Aabar are we (I do not frequent the Middle East)?

So ALL of your sponsors get Exposure on shirts (REALLY?) and in the ground and on the website but City’s sponsors do not or are you just saying City’s petroleum company sponsor doesn't have any of that, they just give us the money but receive nothing in exchange (you are not that naive are you?)?

You do seem very knowledgeable on City Ronnie.?

aches-ssan-lg-etisalat-aabar-nexen-tyre-etihad-airways-bar-4000342.png

manchester-city-programme-600x850.jpg

I'd want bigger lettering for 100m quid personally!

5 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Perhaps he's also bored senseless as i am with you!!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

The reason I said that is the heart of their team is about to be ripped out. 

Their owner doesn't seem particularly enthused at the moment regards investing in the team either.

Everything or nothing could happen at the Lane.

Do you think you will finish as the highest positioned London club this season?

20 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Do you think you will finish as the highest positioned London club this season?

Its fairly obvious to one and all that City will win the league in a canter.  Is that what you ultimately want to hear.  How's anyone supposed to compete with you anyway.

Then you'll go and bottle it on the big stage, the CL, when it really matters.  Pep will spit the dummy and you and MrB will be barking on about it for months afterwards.....

Thats the bit you probably didn't want to hear?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, carmine said:

Its fairly obvious to one and all that City will win the league in a canter.  Is that what you ultimately want to hear.  How's anyone supposed to compete with you anyway.

Then you'll go and bottle it on the big stage, the CL, when it really matters.  Pep will spit the dummy and you and MrB will be barking on about it for months afterwards.....

You just know the ref is going to make the wrong decision....then they will get spanked.

Some would say there is a lack of heart and belief about their support in the end.....

3 minutes ago, jellydog said:

City could win it running away...or not. Its hard to be that good back to back. Plus Liverpool are definitely stronger. 

Liverpool Man Utd will defo be stronger.

The new Arsewipes are an unknown bag with a new style of play and so many new faces.

Beyond that its impossible to say and Citeh will still be buying at least one more.

5 minutes ago, carmine said:

Actually i do not think City will win at a canter; that rarely happens. It's also the season after the WC so players may be tired. I'm expecting Liverpool to really put a challenge in for the Premier. Mourinho will be there or thereabouts. So I'm 50/50 if we can win it again.

Champions League is slightly different isn't it, being a cup - one mistake and you can be out. I think pretty much always the best team over the season wins the Premier, but does the best team in Europe will the Champions League every season, probably not.

20 minutes ago, jellydog said:

City could win it running away...or not. Its hard to be that good back to back. Plus Liverpool are definitely stronger. 

Mate, you've got 60m players sitting on the bench!!!  Pep should be viewed the same way as he was at Bayern and Emery was at PSG.  Simply put, winning the league is a given, its winning the CL which will have you associated with success.

BB apparently only rates City's chances of winning the league as 50/50.  Thats ridiculously downbeat.

Edited by carmine

6 minutes ago, carmine said:

Mate, you've got 60m players sitting on the bench!!!  Pep should be viewed the same way as he was at Bayern and Emery was at PSG.  Simply put, winning the league is a given, its winning the CL which will have you associated with success.

Even if they suffer multiple injuries they have the squad players to win the league...and of course can back it up with a huge signing or two in January.