Business Meetings at night?

MexicanFarang

A "hi-so" girl in Human Resources told me she had "informal" business meetings with her new boss and other employees Saturday and Sunday nights.

Really?

Does she really think I am dumb enough to believe it was only business related, 555?

My experience is that pathological liars REALLY DO think I am dumb enough to believe their lies (which they believe to be 'plausible').

Mmmmmmmkay....

MexicanFarang cheesy.gif

"Farang" someone of European ancestry, a person of white skin.

Most Mexican"s would have some Spanish blood and a lot of Mexicans do have white skin, but Thais would normally call them Khon Mexico or Latin.

I would believe a lot of Falungs on this forum have late night business meetings but the really clever ones go to midnight mass.

First of all a hi-so girl doesn't work in human resources. Secondly if it's an office job it's quite possible they put extra hours especially if it's not a Thai company. But what would a Mexican know about work.

Indeed, if he reckons an office girl working as a HR grunt is 'hi-so', probably shows where he has been hanging out before he met her.

• Like 1

By "super smart" I assume you mean expensive appearance. Because most Hi-So are sure not smart in the way of intelligence. Having enough money means you can be a dumbass and still get by.

Poor mexican guy. Meet fake hi-so.
Just look for another girls.

Hi-So.. for thai people mean royal family or upper class with a beauiful manner and super smart.

Regards,

Edited by cgphuket
  • Like 1