Thailand to export pork to Russia for first time

webfact

Do they know that the EU is boycotting Russia?

More like Russia is boycotting EU products.

The US and EU sanctions have forced Russia to look around the world for a solution and Thailand have seen an opportunity to make some dosh. I hope the US and EU point out to Thailand that they are supporting a bunch of murdering bastards!

Should the US and EU restrict shrimps and other imports from Thailand ??

:)

They have in the past

Which is certainly a good reason for Thailand to make certain they have a diverse market place for their goods.

The US and EU sanctions have forced Russia to look around the world for a solution and Thailand have seen an opportunity to make some dosh. I hope the US and EU point out to Thailand that they are supporting a bunch of murdering bastards!

Russia banned the import of meat/pork/fruits etc from EU and the USA, not the other way around.

US Drone strikes all over the world along with their overthrowing of countless governments as well as the hand the EU has had in bombing and totally destroying countries like Libya. Who are the murdering bastards again?

So by your standards, it is one country of murdering bastards sending to another.

Yes.

• Like 1