Passport pics at Trendy building.

Are they still offering the passport picture service at the Trendy building. If they are how much do they charge for the picture service? I have had some done where I am living and I am 100% sure they will not be accepted as they seem too big and it's too late to get some more done before I have to go to Bangkok.

Cheers!

They were when Vfs opened up for UK biz in April and the price was 250 baht. We always use the in house or near house facilities for the same reason u have identified

This seems expensive ... I think most shops charge about 150 baht for a dozen photos. Pretty much can throw a rock around most embassys and hit a place that can do it.

I don't understand what the problem of getting the photos done is. Just print out the info here and show it to them. https://www.gov.uk/photos-for-passports . And then double check they meet the requirements.

Easier said than done, unfortunately, in view of a number of reports on here stating that photographers have blatantly refused to provide photos meeting HMPO's strict criteria (e.g. through photoshopping out wrinkles as I recall in one particular case recently), despite having these clearly spelt out to them.

And unwise to rely on the automatic photo machine in With-It Tower, I would have thought, in case you find it not working for some reason when you need to use it!

The Robinson/Central option at the nearby BTS station would appear to be the safest bet.

I don't understand what the problem of getting the photos done is. Just print out the info here and show it to them. https://www.gov.uk/photos-for-passports . And then double check they meet the requirements.

Easier said than done, unfortunately, in view of a number of reports on here stating that photographers have blatantly refused to provide photos meeting HMPO's strict criteria (e.g. through photoshopping out wrinkles as I recall in one particular case recently), despite having these clearly spelt out to them.

And unwise to rely on the automatic photo machine in With-It Tower, I would have thought, in case you find it not working for some reason when you need to use it!

The Robinson/Central option at the nearby BTS station would appear to be the safest bet.

I don't really understand why a shop would not do what was needed,

Last year here in Ubon I went to a shop to get my photos for a non UK passport with a similar print out and they seemed to understand what was needed because it was for a passport photo. They were perfect when I picked them up.

I had a tight schedule on a flights down to Bangkok and back on same day to do the application so I had to make sure they were right. No time to go get other photos.

I would like to thank all you guys for giving me some advice. I was in luck as I went to get my Thai yellow house book translated into English at the department store across from the UK Embassy. On the ground floor there was a shop well set up and knew what I wanted. It cost 250 baht for 6 pics and I only had to wait 15 mins. At the Trendy building I had a very slight hiccup but not my fault. I had my appointment print off but for some reason my name was not on the reception list in the lobby but they stamped it and sent me up. The same thing at the main reception on the 28th floor. The young lady ran off with my print off and in 2 mins called me into the cubicle room. Everything went smooth I just needed to make 2 colour copies of the information page from the house book and I was done. My appointment was for 1pm but I was in and out in 15 mins and even before 1pm as I had gone up alittle earlier than 12:40. They do have copy machines and photo booths but alittle pricy to use. All in all not a bad service, will just have to see how long it will take for my notification to pick up. They also said it was cool if I had someone else pick up as long as I give them a letter authorising it, my reciept and passport. That will save the 7 hour bus journey!