Yellow Fever Jab for West Africa jobs

Franky Bear

Gents.

I am getting a lot of offers for West Africa (i wonder why haha) I have not taken any but would no problem. I don't have my yellow fever Jab. Where can i get it with the right certificate that will be recognized by Oil companies in the Pattaya area?

Gents.

I am getting a lot of offers for West Africa (i wonder why haha) I have not taken any but would no problem. I don't have my yellow fever Jab. Where can i get it with the right certificate that will be recognized by Oil companies in the Pattaya area?

I posted the information for this 5 years ago. You need to go to Laem Chabang port. Its the desease control office there.

Google yellow fever laem chabang.

For people living in Pattaya and the Chonburi area it's possible to get the Yellow Fever vaccination in Laem Chabang. Just had mine done for 550baht with certificate. Easier than going to Bangkok.

Port Health Office, Laem Chabang Port. Tel. 038-401112

See attached for full Thailand list.

Attached Files

Attached File Yellow_Fever_Vaccinating_Services_in_Thailand.jpg 345.6KB 68 downloads

Gents.

I posted the information for this 5 years ago. You need to go to Laem Chabang port. Its the desease control office there.

Google yellow fever laem chabang.

For people living in Pattaya and the Chonburi area it's possible to get the Yellow Fever vaccination in Laem Chabang. Just had mine done for 550baht with certificate. Easier than going to Bangkok.

Port Health Office, Laem Chabang Port. Tel. 038-401112

See attached for full Thailand list.

Attached Files

Attached File Yellow_Fever_Vaccinating_Services_in_Thailand.jpg 345.6KB 68 downloads

Cheers Phil. They have offered me a start off the Ivory Coast on a brand new Cyber Tender Barge. It's tempting