Tv Providers

suiging

UBC is not available via cable in Pattaya. Usually your location determins one of two options: Sophon (Central Pattaya) or Banglamung (surroundings). Both are fairly useless unless you are Thai. Only english-language content is BBC World, Fox news and a few pirate-movie channels with dubious quality movies.

You'd be better off getting satellite. UBC is the only legal option. It is possible to view both Malaysia (Astro) and Philipine (Dream) TV here with a bigger dish but forum rules prevent me from disussing the details. Suggest you Google for it.

UBC is not available via cable in Pattaya. Usually your location determins one of two options: Sophon (Central Pattaya) or Banglamung (surroundings). Both are fairly useless unless you are Thai. Only english-language content is BBC World, Fox news and a few pirate-movie channels with dubious quality movies.

You'd be better off getting satellite. UBC is the only legal option. It is possible to view both Malaysia (Astro) and Philipine (Dream) TV here with a bigger dish but forum rules prevent me from disussing the details. Suggest you Google for it.

Thank you, I will. The house I have now came with UBC via a dish and is fine, just wondering what else was new as I am stuck in HK for most of the year. Thanks again

Edited by suiging