I have finally woke up to reality

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One generalisation regarding the reality of life is:

if it flies, floats, or fxcx s; rent it.

This is due to the limitless costs involved following any breakdown in the service provider.

whistling.gif

Classy statement ... facepalm.gif

Each to their own I presume.

It sounds like the "reality" of your relationship was that this woman didn't enjoy being alone in the same room with you.

Agreed. If I was a financially desperate woman and met a guy I couldn't stand, but he kept giving me and my family money.....hmmmm, what would I do?

Nice post Mr Berkshire, but let me ask you something, if you were financially desperate, and you met a very unattractive woman who was attracted to you, but also very rich, and say twenty years older than you, what would you do?

One generalisation regarding the reality of life is:

if it flies, floats, or fxcx s; rent it.

This is due to the limitless costs involved following any breakdown in the service provider.

whistling.gif

Classy statement ... facepalm.gif

Each to their own I presume.

Sometimes, if desired use of service exceeds 3 or 4 years; it may be more economical to consider outright ownership.

This state does nothing to reduce future possible costs; up to and including loss of life; but may enable some financial claw back if re-sale is possible, this only refers to 'planes and boats though.

smile.png

• Like 1

Nice enough looking boat David, just a bit on the "all fur coat and no knickers" side for me.

Bye the bye, my forum name is not Bentram, or even Bertram; but bentarm.

Left arm doesn't go straight, motor cycle accident years and years ago.

• Like 1

It sounds like the "reality" of your relationship was that this woman didn't enjoy being alone in the same room with you.

Agreed. If I was a financially desperate woman and met a guy I couldn't stand, but he kept giving me and my family money.....hmmmm, what would I do?

Nice post Mr Berkshire, but let me ask you something, if you were financially desperate, and you met a very unattractive woman who was attracted to you, but also very rich, and say twenty years older than you, what would you do?

Touche, Khun Possum, but surely you know that men and women are not the same in this regard. I can't imagine ever being with a woman who I found unattractive, regardless of how fabulously wealthy she is. Now if I was as desperately poor as say, those Somalian pirates I saw in the movie Captain Phillips last night.....I still wouldn't do it! But that's because I can't imagine being that poor. It's biological--I can't perform with a woman that I found unattractive. Women, well they obviously can, even with a guy they're repulsed by.

• Like 1

Touche, Khun Possum, but surely you know that men and women are not the same in this regard. I can't imagine ever being with a woman who I found unattractive, regardless of how fabulously wealthy she is. Now if I was as desperately poor as say, those Somalian pirates I saw in the movie Captain Phillips last night.....I still wouldn't do it! But that's because I can't imagine being that poor. It's biological--I can't perform with a woman that I found unattractive. Women, well they obviously can, even with a guy they're repulsed by.

if you have been in some of these cinder block housing units around with corrogated metal roofing its not hard to imagine doing it with anyone regardless of age.

many of the service staff in hotels and street food vendors live in this sort of housing. its fairly hard to notice as they lie close to the ground snd are usually accessed via small alleyways off the street you would not otherwise venture down unless you knew where they were going.

so whats your point sherlock? you can either find an older sponsor, steal or con if you cant make ends meet.

if you have been in some of these cinder block housing units around with corrogated metal roofing its not hard to imagine doing it with anyone regardless of age.

many of the service staff in hotels and street food vendors live in this sort of housing. its fairly hard to notice as they lie close to the ground snd are usually accessed via small alleyways off the street you would not otherwise venture down unless you knew where they were going.

so whats your point sherlock? you can either find an older sponsor, steal or con if you cant make ends meet.

I would like to respond, but I'm having a difficult time deciphering your post. You do understand my point that men and women are different? Are you suggesting men and women are the same in this regard?